FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-05 9:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-04 22:05, tikilands wrote:
I am encountering a problem when I am trying to checkout to purchase two tickets for the Zombie event. It keeps directing me to Page cannnot be displayed. Anyone else having this problem?

yes, we are having problems with our server

the good news is: the symposiums are not sold out cause NO ONE can buy tix!
if I can't get it up and running the remainder of tix will be for sale at the door on a first come first served basis

Munktiki mug/ticket combo is sold out but we will be selling the remaining Munktiki mugs on Friday evening on a first come first served basis, cash only, limit one mug per person.

The VIP tickets are also sold out.

ALSO, THE HOTEL IS SOLD OUT but we have an overflow hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites which is walking distance from the Hanalei
2485 Hotel Circle Pl. , San Diego, CA, US, 92108 | Phone: (619) 881-6200
booking link is not set up yet, if you call the hotel and they cannot offer you the Tiki Oais rate ask for Leeling.

[ This Message was edited by: Otto 2008-08-05 21:14 ]

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 9:16 pm   Permalink

Can we buy general admission tix at the door on thurs night? my credit card is maxed so cash would be easier if possible!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-05 9:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-05 21:16, Tiki Trav wrote:
Can we buy general admission tix at the door on thurs night? my credit card is maxed so cash would be easier if possible!

yes, there will be a limited number of tix at the door. We usually hold out around 20 tix so if you purchase on Thursday you will be fine, Friday, iffy, Sat, probably not

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 9:19 pm   Permalink

will most definately take 2 tix thurs night... thanks Otto

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
retrodiva
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-06 08:25 am   Permalink

Hi All!

I just went to the tiki oasis symposium page and I was able to get past the checkout page to the page where you login to make your purchase. I believe that this means that the problem has been fixed. )

Please post of you are still having problems.

Thank you,

Melissa

View Profile of retrodiva Send a personal message to retrodiva  Goto the website of retrodiva ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-06 3:46 pm   Permalink

i, for one, am not worried about the whole "brain-eating-zombie" issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoXgRtDysLY

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-06 5:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-06 08:25, retrodiva wrote:
Hi All!

I just went to the tiki oasis symposium page and I was able to get past the checkout page to the page where you login to make your purchase. I believe that this means that the problem has been fixed. :o)

Please post of you are still having problems.

Thank you,

Melissa

Symposium tickets are now available again, sorry for the inconvenience - I hate websites!

also
Hotel rooms are all sold out but we have a good deal with a hotel about one block away

Comfort Inn & Suites
2485 Hotel Circle Place | San Diego, CA 92108

800-661-2832. The group code is 0808TIKI

If you have any problems ask for Leeling

http://www.comfortinnzoo.com

[ This Message was edited by: Otto 2008-08-07 00:52 ]

tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 08:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-06 15:46, BigToe wrote:
i, for one, am not worried about the whole "brain-eating-zombie" issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoXgRtDysLY

That is fricken hilarious, BigToe!!! Thanks!

Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 10:33 am   Permalink

Stop by and say "Howdy-loha"!

Baļ and I have 2 nifty limited edition prints done up special for Tiki Oasis. Smaller format open edition prints will be available as well. Published by the kindly folk at thorstor.com.

And I'll have 3 spiffy new pendants and maybe a surprise or two!

Yer pal,
squid

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 10:54 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-07 10:33, squid wrote:

Baļ and I have 2 nifty limited edition prints done up special for Tiki Oasis. Smaller format open edition prints will be available as well. Published by the kindly folk at thorstor.com.

Yer pal,
squid

Me wants one of everything!!!! Even one of them cute French numbers!

[ This Message was edited by: daves not home 2008-08-07 14:16 ]

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-07 1:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Yer pal,
squid

What WHAT??? I am seeing rumors of SQUID merch here AND in TIKI MAGAZINE!!! can it be true????

JOOOOOY! RAAAAAPTURE!

i plan to get there early so i am not disappointed by a COMPLETE SELLOUT of Squid merch!!!

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 4:31 pm   Permalink

dang... the count down is on! and the magic incantations for more time in a day are flowing like surf tunes from Big Tiki Dude's stereo...... If i get 50 of these guys by tomorrow the magic has been working!!

more details here if you need them....
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=28620&forum=12&start=0

wonder if Squid has got any more time?

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 4:52 pm   Permalink

Great photo, Crazy Al! Yoo Doo The VooDoo!

As for our little combo...

The Maikai Gents Featuring The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa (aka the innocent victims stranded on Voodoo Zombie Island) will be performing our zippy, lovely, romantic, lively and fun brand of hapa haole Hawaiian tunes on Saturday, August 16 at Tiki Oasis.

2:00-3:00pm We'll be poolside at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Pull up a chaise lounge and slather on the tanning butter as you bask in our hot 'n sunny melodious melange.

6:00pm Join us as we take to the mainstage with a set of sweet as well as creepy new tunes, some of which which will appear on our upcoming new recording! Be the first to experience what we're cooking up (it's more than fish & poi!).

Be on the lookout for us at the various room parties, too. In fact, if you're hosting a room party, we'd love to play for you. Drop an e-mail or private message and let's make it happen!

Aloha and mahalo.

-Weird Uncle Tiki

[ This Message was edited by: weirduncletiki 2008-08-07 16:53 ]

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 6:03 pm   Permalink

Sorry if this has been covered before. I am being lazy and don't want to go through 21 pages of posts. I am curious, what time can we start showing up at the hotel on Friday? I was thinking around noon but maybe I should hold off till later?

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 6:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-07 13:38, BigToe wrote:
Quote:

Yer pal,
squid

What WHAT??? I am seeing rumors of SQUID merch here AND in TIKI MAGAZINE!!! can it be true????

JOOOOOY! RAAAAAPTURE!

i plan to get there early so i am not disappointed by a COMPLETE SELLOUT of Squid merch!!!

The rumors is true! And it's more like Joy and RUPTURE! I been workin' it hard in the Squidco Worldwide Research Laboratory Annex for nearly a century now to bring y'all some stuff. And I mean stuff! Should I post any of it, or do I leave you hanging in a cheap ploy to get yer assets into the Thor Stor? Hmmmmmm.....

Well if Dave's Not Home buys one of everything, then that leaves...um...carry the naught....times pie....divide by the square root of beer.... then there's still some fer you Mr Toe!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation