FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT


advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
TIKI OASIS 2008 Aug 14-17 Voodoo Zombie Island
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Joined: Jun 21, 2006
Posts: 6838
From: Tujunga
Posted: 2008-08-10 10:01 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-09 23:24, Tiki Teach wrote:
Hey Dave can we get a little peek at the new stuff?



Here ya go, Tiki Teach. Here's some more from the print he used in his ad.
Inqued by Squid and coloured by Bai.


Here's a bit from his other print inqued by Squid and coloured by Bai.


Here's part of the wax squlpt for one of the pendants.


Here's a picture of a chocolate bar because GROG like chocolate.


And here is a cute picture of a puppy.


[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2008-08-10 10:01 ]


 
View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Joined: Mar 29, 2002
Posts: 852
From: NorCal
Posted: 2008-08-10 1:04 pm   Permalink

Hey Norcal Tiki folks!
We need assistance getting all this rum and syrups and other swag down to the hotel!

If anyone is in the Bay area and can swing by Alameda any time between now and Thursday morning, August 14 to help haul some hootch please contact me directly at

otto@tikinews.com
415-335-1624

do not PM me here as I may not get the message in time


 View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 30, 2002
Posts: 1462
Posted: 2008-08-11 12:13 am   Permalink

Here's some more of the stuff I'll have at Oasis. I give you the first of 3 pendants. They are painted in various ghastly schemes for your amusement.



More soon...


_________________

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko


 View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Mar 21, 2004
Posts: 1432
From: Exotic Isle of Alameda
Posted: 2008-08-11 01:30 am   Permalink

Okay, I have a couple of pieces of schwag that I'm willing to either sell or trade at Tiki Oasis.
First up, for the distinguished gentleman, an Enchanted Tiki Room Host Shirt in green, one in XL, one in XXL (models not included). What better way to make yourself look even more fabulous at Tiki Oasis?


Second, a bottle of Cask 23. Can you think of a better way to imbibe at Oasis? I think not! C'mon, you know you've always wanted to have one!


Lastly, a Forbidden Island Limited Edition Fugu mug. What better vessel to drink your Cask 23 out of while wearing your new green Enchanted Tiki Room Host Shirt?


Anyone interested can send me a PM, or look me up in the NorCal Suite, Room 1849. Cheers!
_________________
"It's Mai Tai. It's out of this world." - Victor Jules Bergeron Jr.


 
View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jun 25, 2002
Posts: 1841
From: CA
Posted: 2008-08-11 09:13 am   Permalink


What a specimen!! and only for $10 more then the Oasis event mug!! this introductory price is for Oasis shoppers only till supplies last. After the event the remainder of the edition of this glaze will be available to the World! see you in three days.


 
View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Mar 31, 2005
Posts: 660
From: A Jet to Paradise
Posted: 2008-08-11 10:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-11 01:30, Mai Tai wrote:
Okay, I have a couple of pieces of schwag that I'm willing to either sell or trade at Tiki Oasis.
First up, for the distinguished gentleman, an Enchanted Tiki Room Host Shirt in green, one in XL, one in XXL (models not included). What better way to make yourself look even more fabulous at Tiki Oasis?


Second, a bottle of Cask 23. Can you think of a better way to imbibe at Oasis? I think not! C'mon, you know you've always wanted to have one!


Lastly, a Forbidden Island Limited Edition Fugu mug. What better vessel to drink your Cask 23 out of while wearing your new green Enchanted Tiki Room Host Shirt?


Anyone interested can send me a PM, or look me up in the NorCal Suite, Room 1849. Cheers!




Bill, you're trying to make me go broke. Seriously.

Suzanne


 
View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Joined: Nov 07, 2006
Posts: 716
From: Southern California
Posted: 2008-08-11 11:13 am   Permalink

1. Squid, please reserve me a green TO8 Skull. must have
2. Suz, how much for the dress WITH model (the saucy little blong minx)...tee hee
3. Crazed One: please reserve me one o'those skulls. must must must have.

thanks! tom
_________________
Art for your Kustom Life
https://www.facebook.com/pages/BigToe/137801578948
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BigToeArt


 
View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Posts: 511
From: Spooky Hallow So. Cal.
Posted: 2008-08-11 3:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-11 00:13, squid wrote:
Here's some more of the stuff I'll have at Oasis. I give you the first of 3 pendants. They are painted in various ghastly schemes for your amusement.



More soon...




Can't wait to see more

[ This Message was edited by: Daves Not Home 2008-08-11 16:29 ]


 
View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 7568
From: Orange,CA-right near the Circle!
Posted: 2008-08-11 3:19 pm   Permalink

LOVE the Tips bowl!
Squid Rules!
Dave's not home Drools!
bummed i can't go!
Y'all have a ton-o-fun
y'hear?

Anyone in OC/Orange on Wednesday
who wants to visit the LLT studio
shoot me a PM....
tons of art at affordable prices!

and don't miss the Bamboo Ben art show Thursday night if you're around Huntington beach then!
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=28590&forum=17&start=0&39
_________________

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!


 View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Posts: 511
From: Spooky Hallow So. Cal.
Posted: 2008-08-11 3:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-11 11:13, BigToe wrote:
1. Squid, please reserve me a green TO8 Skull. must have
2. Suz, how much for the dress WITH model (the saucy little blong minx)...tee hee
3. Crazed One: please reserve me one o'those skulls. must must must have.

thanks! tom




Toe - reserve me one of your....on second thought, never mind


 
View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 30, 2002
Posts: 1462
Posted: 2008-08-11 5:21 pm   Permalink

Here are the prints that Bai and I have whooped up fer ya!

Up first is "LAST CALL @ VOODOO VILLAGE" 15 x 15 image, giclee on watercolor paper. Edition of 20. $65.00



There will also be 10 x 10 image, double matted mini-prints for $20. Open edition.
-----------------------------

Next up is "PSYCHOTICA". 12 x 16.5 image, giclee on watercolor paper. Edition of 20. $65.00



There will also be 8 x 10 image, double matted mini-prints for $20. Open edition.

And we'll have some more surprises! Keep yer eyes peeled!
_________________

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko


 View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Joined: May 02, 2006
Posts: 351
From: Sacramento
Posted: 2008-08-11 7:13 pm   Permalink

OMG, Squid! I so gotta have one of those necklaces! And Al, I've said it before, but that skull is AMAZING! I'm so going broke later this week.

 
View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Glam
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posts: 54
From: The West of Oakland
Posted: 2008-08-11 11:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-09 13:59, babydoe wrote:
I hope I set this up correct! It would be cool to have everyone link their photos on Flickr so after the event we can easily check out eachothers cool shots!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/tikioasis/

Look forward to the fun times!

XOXO Baby Doe



Cool! I just joined! thanks.....I like to take lotsa pictures!


 
View Profile of Tiki Glam Send a personal message to Tiki Glam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Joined: May 27, 2006
Posts: 2426
From: The Valley! Female, leo,fav color pink.
Posted: 2008-08-12 4:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-11 17:21, squid wrote:
Here are the prints that Bai and I have whooped up fer ya!

Up first is "LAST CALL @ VOODOO VILLAGE" 15 x 15 image, giclee on watercolor paper. Edition of 20. $65.00



There will also be 10 x 10 image, double matted mini-prints for $20. Open edition.
-----------------------------

Next up is "PSYCHOTICA". 12 x 16.5 image, giclee on watercolor paper. Edition of 20. $65.00



Dang, my eyes are peeled already...I want everything! Excellent Bai & Squid, the pendants are to kill for too! I see the Squidster hat made it's way on to a Zombie! nice touch....


There will also be 8 x 10 image, double matted mini-prints for $20. Open edition.

And we'll have some more surprises! Keep yer eyes peeled!



_________________
hiphipahula.com/




 View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Joined: May 27, 2006
Posts: 2426
From: The Valley! Female, leo,fav color pink.
Posted: 2008-08-12 5:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-11 09:13, crazy al wrote:

What a specimen!! and only for $10 more then the Oasis event mug!! this introductory price is for Oasis shoppers only till supplies last. After the event the remainder of the edition of this glaze will be available to the World! see you in three days.



Al! your crazy dude! I'm marking my have to have list... Hold me one Pleassseeeeee........
_________________
hiphipahula.com/




 View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 Next Page )
U-Moderate:
  
v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation