FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events san diego december chop, saturday the 15th final details!!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
san diego december chop, saturday the 15th final details!!!!
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-23 10:03 pm   Permalink

No worries, man. San Diego has more than enough people to fill this event, 10 times over. Deadbolt has a huge draw now that they only play here like twice a year and the hotrod and tiki cultures are stacked up with enthusiasts in SD. We'll miss you, but we'll be packed nonetheless. Any missed opportunity to drink with Bamboo Ben is a shame. See you next time, Ben!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-23 10:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-21 01:38, tikithomas08 wrote:
woohoo a chop! i can finaly break in my new chisels! so buzzy, did you want us to like "rsvp" for a log, or just show up and find you?

Just remind me the monday before in a pm.

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-24 11:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-23 18:28, RevBambooBen wrote:
Oh Crap!
Poor planning I guess.

Why don't you go back and check your pms from the 10 and 11 of September...

Dumb$#!^!

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-24 11:45 am   Permalink

Hey, now that I'm free to fart around for a while, you folks mind if I bring the boy to this one? I still have the wife working on saturday nites.

Same as it ever was! (But what looms on the horizon, hmm?)

View Profile of T_birdman Send a personal message to T_birdman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-24 4:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-24 11:45, T_birdman wrote:
Hey, you folks mind if I bring the boy to this one?

Oh yeah! Come on down Tbirdman, and bring the little one too. It's in a parking lot, so you may need a chair or something comfy for him to hang out in. We'll have some L+L bbq if the little gets hungry. Carve up and bring a bunch of them pendants, errr... I mean tiki tree ornaments to sell while you're there. You got the time now, right? It will be nice to see another one of our LA area brothers there.

Birdman: Did you also know that you can not only do your Xmas shopping at the event, but can also go directly across the street to hundreds of new and used product vendors at the San Diego Kobeys I Pay One Center Sports Arena Swap Meet? Well let me tell you, not only is this a musical and Hot Rod extravaganza, it also will fit in nicely with your Holiday shopping necessities by being in immediate proximity to a large one stop shopping venue. Admission to the swap meet is $1, and parking is always free. You can pretty much wrap up all your holiday shopping in about two hours! Imagine that! At no other SoCal(Haha! Crud ) tiki event that day will you be able to have the advantage of this added attraction. Oh the convenience!

Buzzy Out!

T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-24 5:02 pm   Permalink

SWEET! Thanks Buzz! Hey, would there be a problem if I brought a set of Chevy heads and a few other hot rod items to sell while there?

View Profile of T_birdman Send a personal message to T_birdman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-24 8:49 pm   Permalink

Cammo made some extra special passes so that extra special people can get extra special stuff that people without these extra special passes cannot get:

We can now be distinguished!

Tell Cammo how many you need. Thank you!

Buzzy Out!

LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-24 9:53 pm   Permalink

Are these available to everyone?

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-24 10:39 pm   Permalink

We call these the "Backstage Passes".

We may have catered L&L Hawaiian food, wine, hot doggies, etc. and these passes let you in on it. How about putting numbers on 'em and raffling something off?

They're for Tiki Choppers and TC Ohana, we've got a limited amount so PM me your address and I'll send some out!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 11:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-24 17:02, T_birdman wrote:
SWEET! Thanks Buzz! Hey, would there be a problem if I brought a set of Chevy heads and a few other hot rod items to sell while there?

Hey, I may need a couple of heads here pretty soon. Are they rebuilt and crack free? Fit on my 350?

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 12:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-24 22:39, Cammo wrote:
We call these the "Backstage Passes".

We may have catered L&L Hawaiian food, wine, hot doggies, etc. and these passes let you in on it. How about putting numbers on 'em and raffling something off?

They're for Tiki Choppers and TC Ohana, we've got a limited amount so PM me your address and I'll send some out!

Will do - thanks!

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 2:22 pm   Permalink

Hey Billy, gotta pull them off the shelf, never used them cuz I got a set of AFR's for the El Camino, but they are vintage vette heads, will have more info when I get back from a gig in El Centro next week.

Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 5:38 pm   Permalink

Vette heads, you say? LT1 Vette heads? Yes, please get back to me on those.......er, I mean TIKI Vette heads, yeah.

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 5:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-24 11:24, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-11-23 18:28, RevBambooBen wrote:
Oh Crap!
Poor planning I guess.

Why don't you go back and check your pms from the 10 and 11 of September...

Dumb$#!^!

Buzzy Out!

Dumb$#!^!????

Fuck off you little twit!!!

( twit ie; tiki wannabe in tow )

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 5:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-23 22:03, Billy the Crud wrote:
No worries, man. San Diego has more than enough people to fill this event, 10 times over. Deadbolt has a huge draw now that they only play here like twice a year and the hotrod and tiki cultures are stacked up with enthusiasts in SD. We'll miss you, but we'll be packed nonetheless. Any missed opportunity to drink with Bamboo Ben is a shame. See you next time, Ben!

what are you saying?

You stancing me off man!?

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation