FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events san diego december chop, saturday the 15th final details!!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
san diego december chop, saturday the 15th final details!!!!
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 5:46 pm   Permalink

DAMN!! Cancel your plans and get your crusty ass to San Diego, Ben. I'll buy you a 12er of Budwieser if n' ya do!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 6:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-25 17:46, Billy the Crud wrote:
DAMN!! Cancel your plans and get your crusty ass to San Diego, Ben. I'll buy you a 12er of Budwieser if n' ya do!

lol!!!

Sounds like a good time!

Will most likely be there fo' sure!

Got any of those backstage passes left?

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 10:34 pm   Permalink

Maybe.

Who's Bamboo Ben?

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tok-tok
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-25 11:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-20 17:00, Cammo wrote:
Just for the record, Hot Rod Surf picked the date, and at the time nobody knew there was a 3 Kings show that day.

That's the only day Deadbolt can play; it's a bit of a busy season for them.

We need matter transporters. Like cel phones, it would solve everything.

So, you all gonna see a Deadbot show, aha,aha, I see...

Gosh darn it! You all getting it so easy-peasy...

They played only one gig in germany a while ago about 700 km away from here, argh.

Have fun with the chop.tok-tok

View Profile of tok-tok Send a personal message to tok-tok      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 11:37 am   Permalink

Hey, Tok-tok........they used to play San Diego so often before Harley moved to Arizona, that we all quit showing up.

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 1:17 pm   Permalink

I might be able to make this one. Put me down as a tentative yes. I'll bring the cooler with water this time. Anyone want to bring some sodas?

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 6:07 pm   Permalink

any word of who the other bands might be????

Thanks
Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 9:39 pm   Permalink

They'll probably sneak the suck-ass "Creepy Creeps" in there. They always piggyback on good SD shows like parasitic lampreys and suck just as hard.

Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 9:58 pm   Permalink

Big(Tiki)JeffDude: Did I spell that right? I'll go down and ask the hot rod surf dudes tomorrow. They were closed and i didn't see them down there last week to ask. Probably the holiday vacation because they said they have a bunch of car shows right now.

Bambiben: Here's my idea of "good" event planning:" Hey, I hear there's a tiki sale with a hot rod show and a band down in san diego on december 15th, I think I'll do the same thing! Whatever! I guess your show will be my "last chance" to get a Tiki Oasis pendant, right? Oh well guess I'll miss it. Oh wait, maybe I'll go to to the Tonga Hut the week before, where all the LA vendors will be, surely with product in hand. And Ben, you should have that guy who did the long beach thread 10 months in advance announce your event too. Then people might actually hear about it, other than from on our thread, that is.

Oh yeah RevyBaby, a good plan to make sure all your tiki buddies would surely come to your event was to have a limited run "event mug."
oops! lloks like you didn't think of everything...

I did
Presenting the
TikiLand/Hot Rod Surf BBQ Event Mug:

this is the artist's proof in a test black lettering.

The ones at the event will have a more tropical brown lettering.

It's a tribute to my mug, this mug is. It even has the forehead scars!

Extremely limited run. Only available at the event. $20 each.

Tikiland will announce it officially on the other thread tomorrow.

Buzzy out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-26 10:28 pm   Permalink

I VANT dat MUG! I VANT it BAD!

But Kate probably beat me to it.

Hey, what are those three weird marker stipes on the Event Mug forehead, and the three on the bottom? Is that your secret Buzzcode, or are you just testing the sharpie before you use it?

And - I've got exactly 21 Backstage Passes left, PM me quick to get some. These could be your Tickets to Paradise. You don't need these to get in, it's all free anyway, but we're inventing sneaky stuff to do with them ....

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-27 8:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-26 21:39, Billy the Crud wrote:
They'll probably sneak the suck-ass "Creepy Creeps" in there. They always piggyback on good SD shows like parasitic lampreys and suck just as hard.

who knows, maybe theyll throw on zombie surf camp, seems like a perfect opener for deadbolt, but who knows. your probobly right about the creeps though, they do seem too "piggyback" on allot of shows...

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 06:19 am   Permalink

Choppers,

Looks like I just crossed the finish line on this Hot Rod Chop...I will be traveling again during this time

I know you cats have a barbeque all set to go, but if you would like to use the hot dog cart while I'm away that's cool. I leave on the morning of the 7th and will be gone over a week on this one, so it would have to store down at Tikiland while I'm away...Just let me know.

I'm real bummed about missing this Chop. It looks like it's going to be a killer time!

Buzzy - event mug - don't quit your day job brother.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 4:57 pm   Permalink

Not cool talkin' shit about the Creepy Creeps.
It bummed me out when I read those comments.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 7:26 pm   Permalink

I just got these in the mail today. My first set of teeny tiny chisels.

I'll be carving SMALL in December.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 7:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-28 16:57, Matt Reese wrote:
Not cool talkin' shit about the Creepy Creeps.
It bummed me out when I read those comments.

I still think they stink outloud, man. Sorry to offend if they're your mates and I'm sure they're all really swell guys, but I freakin' hate 'em, Cool or not.........and that wasn't "talkin' shit", I'll scream it from the mountains. I don't say anything behind someones back that I would't RATHER say to their face.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation