FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Thomas Tew Rum - Newport Distilling Company
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Thomas Tew Rum - Newport Distilling Company
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-14 09:27 am   Permalink

I MUST have some of this rum! I suspect it will be one of those in-stock items around here! just gotta find it.... Or next time I'm in RI..

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-16 08:19 am   Permalink

For those of you searching for the Thomas Tew Scottes found out it is available at the following RI Liquor stores. I've added the addresses to help you out:

Vickers Liquors 401-847-0123
274 Bellevue Ave.
Newport, RI 02840

Town Wine and Spirits 401-434-4563
179 Newport Ave
Rumford, RI 02916

Joyals Liquors 401-822-0536
90 West Warwick Ave. Rte 117
West Warwick, RI
Website with inventory:
http://www.oxfordwineroom.com/wineonline/ri_joyals/main.asp
The inventory isn't totally up to date so call if you really want to know if something is in stock. Last time I was there they had Tew (a week ago).

For Scottes and anyone else that may want some Tew: The next time we have an event (guessing Jan '08?) and I'm going, just PM me that you want a bottle. I'll gladly pick one up for you at Joyal's. The price you ask? 30.99 + tax. Oh yeah, and $100 shipping Ok I'll drop the shipping.

BTW - The Mai Tai with the TT and Ferrara was excellent. The Ferrara syrup is certainly better than Fee Brothers Orgeat. I found mine at Shaw's Supermarkets for $3.99.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevecr25

Posted: 2008-01-26 12:23 pm   Permalink

More info on Thomas Tew... Here's a video about the making of the rum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-M83HQEyp8

View Profile of stevecr25 Send a personal message to stevecr25  Email stevecr25 Goto the website of stevecr25     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation