FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Shag Ceramics 2006 Japan Exclusives ???
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Shag Ceramics 2006 Japan Exclusives ???
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-10 4:38 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2008-01-09 21:57, TikiPug wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-09 13:33, kingstiedye wrote:
japan only. what a buncha b.s. the japanese can have 'em. i'm selling all my tiki farm shags. who needs sumpin?
http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=120&rep=yes&tag=shag&show=80

Nothing like hijacking a thread.

i don't feel like i hijacked this thread. this was my commentary on shag's japan only b.s. btw, how are those his and hers ohana huts working out?

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2008-01-10 16:43 ]

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-10 9:06 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2008-01-10 16:38, kingstiedye wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-09 21:57, TikiPug wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-09 13:33, kingstiedye wrote:
japan only. what a buncha b.s. the japanese can have 'em. i'm selling all my tiki farm shags. who needs sumpin?
http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=120&rep=yes&tag=shag&show=80

Nothing like hijacking a thread.

i don't feel like i hijacked this thread. this was my commentary on shag's japan only b.s. btw, how are those his and hers ohana huts working out?

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2008-01-10 16:43 ]

Don't know what you are talking about in regards to the ohana hut? But please enlighten me.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-11 12:30 am   Permalink

oh lord.

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-11 06:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-10 21:06, TikiPug wrote:

Don't know what you are talking about in regards to the ohana hut? But please enlighten me.

i'm talking about mrs. tikipug from vegas who registered 3 days before the huts went on sale and whose first post was to get a hut. one minute later you posted for a hut. are you enlightened now?

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-11 09:20 am   Permalink

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!.....sorry I couldn't resist.

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-11 10:27 am   Permalink

Are we crying about mugs (Ohana Huts) again? Mr and Mrs TikiPug Rock!! Can we complain about something that at least happened in 2007?

BTW I think you did Hijack this thread KTD. And I think you have some unresolved anger issues that really shouldn't matter.

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2008-01-11 10:32 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-11 11:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-11 10:27, The Sperm Whale wrote:
Can we complain about something that at least happened in 2007?

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2008-01-11 10:32 ]

Actually, as I recall, some people didn't receive their Hut until 2007.

And Kingstiedye Rocks!!!!!!!
One of the nicest guys I have ever met that I have never met (in person). Not that I have to tell the majority of Tiki Central.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-11 4:40 pm   Permalink

I am enlightened, yes. I never got a ohana hut but I will live. Hey, it's friday everyone is entitled to bitch on Fridays...YEAH...it's the weekend

[ This Message was edited by: mymotiki 2008-01-11 16:41 ]

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-11 4:47 pm   Permalink

Forgive me for getting back to the topic of these Shag mugs, but has anyone's order shipped yet?

There's a hold on my credit card for the amount of the charge, but the charge has not posted yet, and I haven't received any sort of shipping notification.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-11 4:49 pm   Permalink

Though this soap opera is interesting, some folks might be more interested in that shagmart has restocked some of the items that were sold out. No decanters or vases though. Good luck to those who didn't get some on the first wave!

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-11 5:46 pm   Permalink

Did anybody else notice that the order page that Shag Mart put up had the images for the decanter sets flipped? I wanted the red Moai set and clicked on the image, but my order form clearly stated that I'd purchased the other set!

I called and left a message and sent them a note, but I don't know which set I'm going to end up with...

Anybody else order a decanter set? Check your receipt.

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-11 5:46 pm   Permalink

I can't belive they have more tiki mugs and two of the spice bottle styles left oh and one of the handled mug styles left toooo.

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-11 6:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-11 16:47, Tiki-Kate wrote:
There's a hold on my credit card for the amount of the charge, but the charge has not posted yet, and I haven't received any sort of shipping notification.

I'm in the same situation as you Tiki-Kate but even though I haven't received a shipping confirmation I was hoping maybe my package would show up today. It didn't.

Now we can get back to the Ohana Hut Drama. Of all the Tiki Drama, Ohana Hut Drama is my favorite.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-01-11 6:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-11 17:46, Trader Tom wrote:
Did anybody else notice that the order page that Shag Mart put up had the images for the decanter sets flipped? I wanted the red Moai set and clicked on the image, but my order form clearly stated that I'd purchased the other set!

I called and left a message and sent them a note, but I don't know which set I'm going to end up with...

Aloha! Ya I actually ordered the Shag Elua Decanter Set and did not relize until Shagmart sent me an email asking me If I really wanted the Red Moai Set.. My receipt said I had ordered the Red Moai though.. Truthfully would have been happy with either though Tumblers still available, I got mine off ebay for just a little more than shagmart and came in perfect condition bubble wrapped in a boxs from Japan.. I love these mugs..

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-11 11:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-11 17:46, Trader Tom wrote:

I got an email from shagmart about an hour after my order went through asking which Decanter I really wanted. The wrong one showed up on my receipt.

Seems they caught on quickly that their shopping cart had them switched.

Can't wait until they arrive. I'm hoping to trade my Elua Decanter set for the Elua Vase.

Hey Kingstyedie, I could use a shag mug or two, I need a Green Mondo!

Tiki Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hawaiian Clip art www.islandimages.com

[ This Message was edited by: MauiTiki 2008-01-11 23:42 ]

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation