FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Recipe: now for the Chicks
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Recipe: now for the Chicks
DJ HawaiianShirt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 08:20 am   Permalink

For anyone who doesn't realize it yet, WM is a "troll". He may not be offensive, and I daresay he's even humorous, but he's still a troll, inasmuch that he's posting the way he is specifically to irritate us (use of Bacardi, cherry grenadine, "madori", etc). He's not "for real". I'm sure he's lurked on Tiki Central for a while so that he could expertly craft his troll posts.

I'm not being bitter, though. Although I'm not completely sure these sorts of threads belong on this board, I do think he's funny and enjoy it every time he says "DIG?"

lol

Spirited Remix - cocktails and spirits blog
http://spiritedremix.blogspot.com

View Profile of DJ HawaiianShirt Send a personal message to DJ HawaiianShirt  Goto the website of DJ HawaiianShirt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 08:46 am   Permalink

Troll? You are an angry,angry Dude!!! I am a professional mix-ol'o'gist in Sunny California. Serving the peep's and even the celeb's for over 8 years. I said it before Rubberneck,If you don't like it,don't read it!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I KNOW YOU WILL!!!!

want some? come get some!!!!!!!

I don't wanna be rude dude, so let me make you a little make-up gift,DIG?

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 09:37 am   Permalink

Good lord man, dial it down a notch or 5 will ya? I have never seen someone trying so hard to be cool and hip, and failing so miserably just because you're trying.

Just be yourself. You may actually be cool enough as it is, since cool is not really a requirement around here.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 09:38 am   Permalink

You are doing big things here Wildsville Man. Keep on posting, I'm sure the haters will learn to like you. I really like the way you have the Tiki scene nailed down. Where do you bartend?? I'd like to try a drink the way it was ment to taste. Bacardi and Roses Grenadine all the way bro!!!

P.S. I love your work!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 09:39 am   Permalink

Why are the peep's[sic] hatin'? Hate da game, not da playa, chillins.

Brr, it's cold outside. No need to leave a window open. Let's warm it up in here and keep the love alive.

Although, I would suggest moving this (and the other) thread outta Drinks and into Beyond Tiki. This is so outta this world, Daddio, it's definitely BEYOND...

...and Mai Tai, the Xmas card line starts behind me, man!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 10:46 am   Permalink

is this your persona 24-7? cuz that must take a LOT of energy and a LOT of memory on that digital camera you use to KEEP taking PICTURES of YOURSELF

reeepin it REAL

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 11:48 am   Permalink

Thanks for all the Love my brothers from another mother. I have my own business were I mix the spirits, mostly private party's in O.C. and Palm Springs. I just worked a party at Frank Sinatra's old home on Saturday with myself and 3 of my henchmen for about 85 peep's. If your ever on the sunny side of life give me a ring.

No,I am not always Wildsville Man,I have 1 drink and the next thing I know is.......(BAM) I have a fezz and elvis sunglasses on....then 2 drinks....(BAM) I wake up on a lawn somewhere.

No, I don't take my own pictures,that's my evil sidekick Smokey. He's the Sammy Davis Jr to my RAT PACK ways..................

Keep on the lookout for a new holiday drink!!!!!!

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 12:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Although, I would suggest moving this (and the other) thread outta Drinks and into Beyond Tiki.

Excellent idea. And all of you reading this can help. At the bottom of the page, on the left, is a little drop-down box titled "U-Moderate." Simply choose "Move to Beyond Tiki" and click on the "vote" button.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 12:47 pm   Permalink

WOW I think Wildsville just TURNED on me and I think hes actually ALRIGHT

he like suffers from TIKI TOURETTES

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 12:50 pm   Permalink

Ya know Spermie, you're right...he DOES have the tiki scene down! And wow, he really understands this site! He must have read a lot of it. Oh and yes, what a mixologist...great understanding of liquors and mixology. Wow, I guess I'm a convert too. My eyes are now open. I wish I could be like WM. Although I think I'd die of exhaustion from trying so hard. Oh well. I like pie too!

Quote:

On 2007-12-17 09:38, The Sperm Whale wrote:
You are doing big things here Wildsville Man. Keep on posting, I'm sure the haters will learn to like you. I really like the way you have the Tiki scene nailed down. Where do you bartend?? I'd like to try a drink the way it was ment to taste. Bacardi and Roses Grenadine all the way bro!!!

P.S. I love your work!!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 12:50 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Coco Loco 2007-12-17 12:51 ]

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 1:00 pm   Permalink

Dear BB Moondog,
I wish you a very Tiki X-Mas. May the TIKI GOD'S (or your God of choice) look down on you with favor.
May all your sick and Probably illegal wishes come true you sick little monkey.

I will pray for you and your misguided ways
(May the power of Christ compel you!!!!!!!!)

Your Friend on the other end,
WIlDSVILLE MAN

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 1:04 pm   Permalink

I was considering the Troll possibility, but I equally felt a responsibility to all the newbies that sign up here daily, so I wanted to clarify some things about Bacardi as a non-Tiki liquor.

W.M., it makes sense that if you like vodka you like Bacardi, because Bacardi is closer to vodka than to real rum. And I ain't hatin', I never judge people that have an urge for self expression just because I myself am such an introverted middle-brow intellectual (Hell, I consider King Kukulele a dear friend of mine!).

AND I am a great fan of beatnik/hipster lingo. My first present I got from my dad when I moved to America was an American slang dictionary, what a great read! I love listening to vintage Beatnik records, and Martin McIntosh/Domenic Priore's "Beatsville" book should have started a whole beatnik revival, in my opinion!

So I view your performance art as trying to keep a great tradition alive, even if it does seem a little forced. Because: Better trying than crying (that it's gone)! It was just those joy juice basics that gave me indigestion.

I myself might sometimes hit the wrong note in my writings, but the good folks at Tiki Central seem to cut me the slack as one of those "wild and crazy guys from Germany".

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-17 1:14 pm   Permalink

I'm with the White'Smartasschic,... the Blanched'Savant,... the Pale'Eruditeress even.

As for Wildsville man, you're kinda like a hot chili pepper. Some people like 'em boiled, fried, roasted, and raw; while others have a hard time palating anything containing one. Those who get burned have to decide if they want to try to develop a taste or just say, "no thanks."

I like the police mug shots. You got lucky with your prisoner number. You also got lucky with pink Everlasts. She's hot! Vodka is a good excuse, 'cause Bacardi pretty much sucks and takes the credibility out of a run drink recipe.

Gotta go. Catch you on the flipside.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-17 1:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-17 12:44, Scottes wrote:
Quote:

Although, I would suggest moving this (and the other) thread outta Drinks and into Beyond Tiki.

Excellent idea. And all of you reading this can help. At the bottom of the page, on the left, is a little drop-down box titled "U-Moderate." Simply choose "Move to Beyond Tiki" and click on the "vote" button.

Kudos, Scottes, mahalo for the remind. I musta got caught in a blinding light and forgot I had my superpowers.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation