FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Recipe: now for the Chicks
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Recipe: now for the Chicks
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-19 08:15 am   Permalink

wildsville is like CRACK...you encounter it for the first time & its slightly revolting and then when its got you HOOKED & you can't WAIT to see what it does to you THE NEXT TIME

BB MoondoggyO
sweatin' to Quiet Village in AZ

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rob Roy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-19 08:25 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-18 16:58, Ojaitimo wrote:
I understand what you do as a drink coach, I meant how do you explain being a drink coach for Bacardi, theres no mention of vodka and what the hell is Alcopop? I cry for you Havanna.

Alcopop is a term often used to describe flavored alcoholic beverages including (i) a malt beverage to which various fruit juices or other flavorings have been added, (ii) a beverage containing wine to which ingredients such as fruit juice or other flavorings have been added, or(iii)a beverage containing distilled alcohol and added ingredients such as fruit juices or other flavorings. [1] Other terms include FAB (Flavored Alcoholic Beverage), FMB (Flavored Malt Beverage), PPS (Pre-Packaged Spirit or Premium Packaged Spirits), RTD (Ready To Drink - NZ), Pre-Mixed Drink, malternative, alcoholic lemonade, alcoholic cola, and flavored beer.

View Profile of Rob Roy Send a personal message to Rob Roy  Email Rob Roy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-19 09:06 am   Permalink

Thanks Rob Roy,

Sounds ... well, sorry I asked.

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-19 5:59 pm   Permalink

Don't be sorry! Be an activist! Start a Petition!

Quote:

On 2007-12-19 09:06, Ojaitimo wrote:
Thanks Rob Roy,

Sounds ... well, sorry I asked.

View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-19 7:04 pm   Permalink

BBMoonDog,

Can I tend bar at your intervention? It sounds like a hell or a time. Just remember crack is wack jack.

Drop the pipe and pick up the fez!!!!!!!!!Dig?

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-20 06:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-19 08:25, Rob Roy wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-18 16:58, Ojaitimo wrote:
I understand what you do as a drink coach, I meant how do you explain being a drink coach for Bacardi, theres no mention of vodka and what the hell is Alcopop? I cry for you Havanna.

Alcopop is a term often used to describe flavored alcoholic beverages including (i) a malt beverage to which various fruit juices or other flavorings have been added, (ii) a beverage containing wine to which ingredients such as fruit juice or other flavorings have been added, or(iii)a beverage containing distilled alcohol and added ingredients such as fruit juices or other flavorings. [1] Other terms include FAB (Flavored Alcoholic Beverage), FMB (Flavored Malt Beverage), PPS (Pre-Packaged Spirit or Premium Packaged Spirits), RTD (Ready To Drink - NZ), Pre-Mixed Drink, malternative, alcoholic lemonade, alcoholic cola, and flavored beer.

Bacardi Breezer was one of the first alcopops or RTDs to be produced and has been probably Bacardis largest selling line for the last 15 years. The idea was to make
a drink for young girls that would revolutionize the Spirit/mixer market, which it did and took off hugely here in the UK. Unfortunately It was also amassive hit with those under the legal drinking age too.
I hate to say, but I worked on the original concept and design for Bacardi and helped developed the Breezer Brand line.
This was obviously before i developed a taste for real rum

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-20 11:59 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2007-12-19 17:59, tekoteko wrote:
[quote]
Good idea Tekoteko,
This starts the petition to forbid mention of Bacardi from here on out, I propose it be refered to as "B rum"
1. Ojaitimo

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-20 3:59 pm   Permalink

Good for you! I'm glad to see that there's someone in the world who doesn't sit idly and watch the world destroyed around them. You probably wouldn't watch your favorite rollercoaster be torn down without putting up a fight! Bless your soul!

[quote]
On 2007-12-20 11:59, Ojaitimo wrote:
[quote]
On 2007-12-19 17:59, tekoteko wrote:
Quote:

Good idea Tekoteko,
This starts the petition to forbid mention of Bacardi from here on out, I propose it be refered to as "B rum"
1. Ojaitimo

View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 08:35 am   Permalink

Bacardi Is a B rum? why you all hating? The last three Hut's I worked at all had the same rum inventory.
Bacardi,bacardi flavored rums,Captain morgan's,Mount Gay and Salor Jerry's....plus MYERS, If there is something better out there please send me some samples. Send it to Wildsville Man's throat,Palm Springs Ca. On an average Friday night the Hut I troll at go's through 20 bottles of vodka,2 bottles of Gin,2 bottles of rum,I bottle of scotch and whiskey.......

With vodka there is hundreds of brands, with Rum's there is few because there is less of an following!!

Go to the Midwest and meet someone who drinks only Rum. Then go back 10 years later and see if he's diabetic yet. The chances are he is!!!!!!Trust Wildsviile he used to be a ChiTownHuster....

be friendley to Bacardi and GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!DIG?

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DJ HawaiianShirt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 08:48 am   Permalink

Man this guy is SO a troll... if he's not, he terrifies me.

View Profile of DJ HawaiianShirt Send a personal message to DJ HawaiianShirt  Goto the website of DJ HawaiianShirt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jingleheimerschmidt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 09:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-21 08:35, Wildsville man wrote:

Go to the Midwest and meet someone who drinks only Rum. Then go back 10 years later and see if he's diabetic yet. The chances are he is!!!!!!Trust Wildsviile he used to be a ChiTownHuster....

be friendley to Bacardi and GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!DIG?

Very scientific. The Midwest is the perfect control. I've known more people (alcoholics mind you) hooked on vodka. Doc said that these folks are addicted to the sugars as much if not more than the booze. Some go on rehab and put on 40 lbs from eating bags of candy to fulfill their sugar cravings.

BTW, I declare a jihad on your Bacardi, infidel!!!

oh...go Cubs.

View Profile of jingleheimerschmidt Send a personal message to jingleheimerschmidt      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jingleheimerschmidt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 09:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-21 08:48, DJ HawaiianShirt wrote:
Man this guy is SO a troll... if he's not, he terrifies me.

Maybe so, but this stoopid thread has more hits than half of the intelligent threads out there. Don't feed the troll (maybe he's just misunderstood and needs a hug from Momma).

View Profile of jingleheimerschmidt Send a personal message to jingleheimerschmidt      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 09:58 am   Permalink

I will blind you with some science..Dig? A standard person going out for a drink will have 2 to 3 drinks.
All rum is fermented from sugar and usually mixed with Coke or Juice. that usually means 1 drink will give you the total sugar you should have in one day,three is almost insulin shock!!!! But the fact that most people will have them all in a time frame of an hour or two just makes it worst because the body can't proses it that quickly and will turn to extra weight for your ASS to carry around.

I love to drink,but moderation is the key...

Yes,most alcoholics drink vodka because it's easier to hide and you get more bang for the buck.

but I'm not sending these idea's out for the Alcoholic's,I'm sending out to the peep's just trying to loosen up so they can let that "freaky tiki flag fly"Dig?

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-22 6:54 pm   Permalink

Dude, you are one scary man! I can not wait to meet you in person over a couple of Mai-Tais.

Please tell me you are going to make it to Hukilau this year! Or the Hot Rod Hula Hop! Or even just coming to visit South Florida.... You and me terrorizing the Mai-Kai! It will be legendary! Can you dig it?

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-22 8:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-21 09:58, Wildsville man wrote:
I will blind you with some science..

All rum is fermented from sugar and usually mixed with Coke or Juice.

that usually means 1 drink will give you the total sugar you should have in one day

No rum is fermented from sugar. Sugar cane juice, sugar cane syrup, or molasses. Not sugar itself.

An ounce of 80-proof vodka has the same calories as an ounce of 80-proof rum.

Your science was learned on the short bus.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation