FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Recipe: now for the Chicks
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Recipe: now for the Chicks
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-22 9:28 pm   Permalink

Scottes,
You my friend are a talking monkey!!!!! The man sells Rum so he must mix words to make himself feel better. Much like the tobacco industry back in the day It's not calories that are the problem,It's the sugar!!!! Sugar or frutrose turn to insulin and then to basic carb's....read the zone diet or atkin's. Or better yet flash us a picture of yourself so we can see the true effect of too much...........I'm sure you look allot like the Late Elvis Presley!!!! But you my friend are closer to the Queen then the KING,DIG?

P.S. I still drive around in the small bus,It makes me look bigger!!!!!!

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-22 9:41 pm   Permalink

My peep,
I wanna party with ya all,but I need to stay close the the homested to save some scratch for my TIKI ART collection. But If your in the Palm Springs or Orange County area I will party with you like a ROCK STAR.
Because that is the way WILDSVILLE ROLLES,DIG? I will be at the TIKI OASIS 8 in San Diego to visit with some of my art buddy's like Doug Horn or Derek Yaniger!!!! I am a huge fan of the DEREK!!!!! He turns it on and never disappoints......This is the Tiki Oasis poster and the art it was based off of. I own the original!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Art,Good Drinks,Good Friends= GOOD LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-23 4:14 pm   Permalink

Wildsville Man, I'm still hangin' here, Daddio, waitin' for my Christmas card. It'll be, like, a total bluesville Christmas without it!

Don't forget to go to the big Bali Hijinks event at the
Caliente Tropics in Palm Springs this coming spring '08! The Bali Hijinksers are too kool for skool, so they don't normally post the date or information about it, but you can just call the Caliente Tropics at 888.267.5385 and they will give you the lowdown - ask for info on "Noasis". See you at Tiki Oasis - I'll be sporting a fez too, dig?

[ This Message was edited by: Mai Tai 2007-12-23 16:25 ]

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKuAhu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-23 8:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-23 16:14, Mai Tai wrote:

Don't forget to go to the big Bali Hijinks event at the Caliente Tropics in Palm Springs this coming spring '08! The Bali Hijinksers are too kool for skool, so they don't normally post the date or information about it, but you can just call the Caliente Tropics at 888.267.5385 and they will give you the lowdown - ask for info on "Noasis". See you at Tiki Oasis - I'll be sporting a fez too, dig?
[ This Message was edited by: Mai Tai 2007-12-23 16:25 ]

Damn, sounds like somebody is feeling left out. Mai Tai, what about this thread prompted you to display your disatisfaction that another internet forum failed to invite you to their party?

This is easily the most fascinating thread I've seen here in months. And now you have made it all the more so.

Entertain me further.

-clap-clap-

Ahu (edited for drunken mispellings... I'd so hate to be thought a poor speller)

[ This Message was edited by: KuKuAhu 2007-12-23 20:49 ]

View Profile of KuKuAhu Send a personal message to KuKuAhu  Email KuKuAhu Goto the website of KuKuAhu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-24 12:44 am   Permalink

Hey, what's up, Kuku. Naw, I'm not dissatisfied in any way, shape, or form. Please, people, don't think that my post above is a jealous, or feeling left out, or sour grapes type post, 'cause it's not. And, btw, I think it's great that the folks over at Bali Hijinks are carrying on with an event at the Caliente Tropics, ('cause it's a great place to have an event) especially when Tiki Oasis has moved on to a different venue. Since Chip pointed out some other cool events, like Hukilau, and the Hot Rod Hula Hop, I thought I'd go ahead and mention this one as well, and guide Wildsville Man with some info on an event that's he's not going to find info on otherwise, that way he would be sure not to miss a cool shindig where he will be happily greeted with open arms. That's all.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-24 01:29 am   Permalink

Mai Tai,
Thanks for the heads up. I never heard of this gathering but I am very interested in bending some elbow with you if possible.The tropics is just a hop,skip and jump from my HUT here in Palm Springs. So Mai Tai,get your monkey ass down here so we can "shake and bake" MAGIC MAN!!!!!!I will be sending you a awesome
signed photo this week.It was taking me some time because I heard a little bit of my soul is taken away with every photo taken. But after seeing me play the bongo's you will see I have no soul to loose.Dig?
but the electric twanger,I play like that kid from deliverance!!!!!!

Keep it foot loose and fancy free my brother from another mother!!!!!!

Wildsville Man

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2007-12-24 01:30 ]

[ This Message was edited by: wildsville man 2007-12-24 07:02 ]

Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2007-12-24 01:34 am   Permalink

Yawwwn.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-24 07:08 am   Permalink

You sound sleepy,your problem reminds me of this picture of your mamma and her best friend,Dig?

I think she has a problem and needs to start back at step 3 of the program!!!!

Wildsville Man

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2007-12-24 07:09 ]

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-24 9:16 pm   Permalink

Mai Tai,
I hope this flips your switch!!!!Great for target practice or TP for your bunghole!!!!!

Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2007-12-24 9:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-24 01:34, Hakalugi wrote:
Yawwwn.

Zzzzzzzzzzz.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-24 10:12 pm   Permalink

Hakalugi,
Join the fan club and you can sit at the head table with the president of Wildsville Inc!!

The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-25 12:21 am   Permalink

Are you in a band Wildsville man?

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-25 07:18 am   Permalink

Back in the day I was whaling on the electric twanger with a band called Electric Monkey. But Now I play with my monkey all by my lonesome!!! That's not totally true,my girlfriend gets in a lick or two(with her guitar that is!!!!!) Dig?

Wildsville Man

[ This Message was edited by: wildsville man 2007-12-25 09:47 ]

Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-25 2:37 pm   Permalink

Hey, WM, when the heck are you going to change your shirt? I'd figure that a hip & cool bartender like you would rake in the tips... Stop buying the Bacardi and buy a few shirts, man.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-25 6:48 pm   Permalink

WM spent all his dough on freaky tiki artwork, dig?

You know this cat cant afford the swanky threads too! Priorities brah, priorities.

And that Barcardi dont come cheap either....

Oh wait, yeah it does. lol

Hey WM, I got two words for you.... "GROG LOG"....dig it.

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2007-12-25 18:56 ]

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation