FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Recipe: now for the Chicks
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Recipe: now for the Chicks
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-25 8:09 pm   Permalink

I would change my threads for you but this is da Wildsville man's work outfit,Dig? I wear my Black to remember Mr Johnny Cash and to hide the stains from my sloppy pouring of Mai Tai's!!I am sending you a picture of me in my day-to-day outfit to make you feel better.

P.S. Your right all this original art is breaking Wildsville Man's retirement fund!!!

Wildsville Man

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2007-12-27 07:11 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-25 9:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-24 21:16, Wildsville man wrote:
Mai Tai,
I hope this flips your switch!!!!Great for target practice or TP for your bunghole!!!!!

Dude, you delivered on the Christmas card! Schweet! That one is going up on the fridge! I'm going to print out a couple of extras to share with the local ohana's fridges as well. Merry Christmas, Wildsville Man!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 04:25 am   Permalink

OK Wildsville man, the two recipes you have offered so far have been extremely entertaining. What other recipes do you have in your hip bag of tricks?

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 05:55 am   Permalink

Oooh, ya... How about a special concoction for New Year's Eve?

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 06:32 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-26 05:55, Scottes wrote:
Oooh, ya... How about a special concoction for New Year's Eve?

Ya! Whats hiding in your little black book of drinks that would liven up a Year End Bash?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.......

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 08:01 am   Permalink

you know WHY this post gets so many hits cuz it is a TRAINWRECK daddy-O...but its intensely ENTERTAINING
this is why traffic on the FREEWAY slows down when there is an ACCIDENT..you hang in there to see the CARNAGE

troll on dude

bb moondog-crack-free & carvin'

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 08:55 am   Permalink

You are all reading my mind!!!! I will be putting a drink recipe up in the next day or two for New Years.
I will be mixing my skill's at a private home in Newport Beach for one of your favorite NBA star's that night,DIG? The business allows me to meet some really cool cat's. But not as cool as the Tiki Tribes from the Central.

If this is a car wreck,it must be like a fine vintage Mustang that you can't stop RUBBERNECKING at,Dig?

Wildsville Man

[ This Message was edited by: wildsville man 2007-12-26 11:41 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 10:12 am   Permalink

My man, when it comes to mixology and spelling, you ROKK, dig?

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 11:52 am   Permalink

Your right about the spelling. It hasn't been the same since I drank some swill called SCOTT'S RUM.
I also lost some vision and I am starting to get ED!!!If you can help me by putting some kinda warning on the bottle like this..................

WARNING!!!!
This product was produced in my
tub and taste like sewer swill
don't drink if you are pregnant
or like quality products!!!!!!!

P.s. I am getting in the mood to make my own product from home too!!!
It's called Wildsville's special dark chocolate log!!! just for you Scott!!!!DIG?

Made fresh Daily!!!

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 12:17 pm   Permalink

Wildsville, man, I'm disappointed in your hatin' ways! Scottes never meant you no harm, and I thought you were all about the Tiki Love, and lettin the flags fly high and loud.

We're all good cats here, 'cept for Bad Kitty, who is just the enforcer.

Now let's get back to the business at hand, which is your new year's libation.

I got one for ya, we here call it the Urinal Cake, which is an unglorious name for a noble drink, so named after perfecting the recipe. Gotta watch that demon rum, what it does for the seriousness of any endeavor!

2 oz Barbancourt Rum
1/2 oz Lychee liqueur
1/2 oz lime juice
1 1/2 oz Reed's Ginger Beer
Optional garnish with Altoids

This is a twist on the Dark & Stormy.

Always a hit around here! I've made many for peeps and celebs alike here, and once you get past the name, the drink will win you over

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 12:18 pm   Permalink

Dude, you used that picture already.

I'm beginning to think that you aren't very original at all.
Same pictures, same shirt, same rum, same spelling...

The bus to Uncoolsville is waiting for you at Gate 6. Get aboard....

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 12:42 pm   Permalink

That drink idea sound way out!!! I will try some tonight at the HUT!!!!!!!!I believe I have all the supplies to make that magic happen......Sorry for the wayward words also,I get tired of the man trying to hold me down!!!!!!!

Your right about the BAD KITTY though!!!She showed up yesterday with gang colors on and a tear drop tattooed under her eye!!!! I stay gang neutral with my colors in this part of the hood,DIG?

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 12:55 pm   Permalink

Aww c'mon Scottes. Why you sending WM to Squaresville man?

And Wildsville, why you hatin'?

Wildsville, I'm hoping that soon you'll realize you're a Jar-Jar in a room full of Yodas. (I'm guessing from the photo above, the Star Wars reference wont be lost on ya)

Maybe then your hipster act will die down & you'll start to listen, learn, & appreciate.

Then again, I kind of hope you dont..... I'm enjoying sitting back & watching this Trainwreck of Tikitards!

All Aboard!!!!! TOOT TOOT!!!!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 1:07 pm   Permalink

Not Squaresville, but Uncoolsville. Squaresville won't take him because he's too hip. Coolsville won't take him.... well, just because.

So WM goes to Uncoolsville, that boring bit of purgatory between the two.

Bus 13.
Gate 6.
toot.
toot.

WM should love it. They have a Trekkie Convention every month. George Takei is there. Every month.

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-26 2:06 pm   Permalink

Hey now, dont be dissin on the Trek.

And George is awesome on the Stern show....and Heroes.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation