FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The January 5th Chop Chop is comin?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
The January 5th Chop Chop is comin?
T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-20 6:06 pm   Permalink

Seems like a pretty sound concept, easier to plan for sure!

View Profile of T_birdman Send a personal message to T_birdman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-20 11:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-20 17:54, 4WDtiki wrote:
Hey, here's an idea. What if we decide to have our chops on the same weekend every month, i.e. the first weekend of every month? Or the second, etc. Then we wouldn't have to go through this all the time!

That's how we Masons do it. 1st Thursday of every month is lodge for Brian and I.....never any doubt or question.

RWT32 Las Vegas32, F&AM

http://myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

<BR

[ This Message was edited by: Billy the Crud 2007-12-20 23:58 ]

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 01:03 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-20 23:57, Billy the Crud wrote:
1st Thursday of every month is lodge for Brian and I.....never any doubt or question.

I vote for the chops to be held on the first Thursday of every month.

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cannibal Sam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-12-21 12:53 pm   Permalink

I 2nd that motion

View Profile of Cannibal Sam Send a personal message to Cannibal Sam  Email Cannibal Sam     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 1:25 pm   Permalink

Fuckers. Just for that, I'm going to start referring to myself in the "third person" in my posts, switching back to first whenever it's most annoying.

Brian is in Oakland tonight and I've told him to go to Forbidden Island and check it out. He doesn't have a sign-on for the ships' computer yet, but when he does, he'll be posting his "misadventures" with crab-laden Thai prostitutes and Russian Roulette tournaments in downtown Ho Chi Minh City. Rivetting stuff, it will be!!

Come to think of it.......I can't even jokingly refer to myself in the "third person". It's much too lame. I'll just slip a little LSD into the Mai Tai mix at the next chop. That oughta learn ya!!!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 1:37 pm   Permalink

You got some LSD dude?

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 1:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-21 13:37, Babalu wrote:
You got some LSD dude?

Not until you show me how to make it, Babs!

Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 6:36 pm   Permalink

You guys should be nice to Billy. He's been a bit... you know, different, since the motorcycle accident.

He's a special boy.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 7:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-21 13:25, Billy the Crud wrote:
Brian is in Oakland tonight and I've told him to go to Forbidden Island and check it out. He doesn't have a sign-on for the ships' computer yet, but when he does, he'll be posting his "misadventures" with crab-laden Thai prostitutes and Russian Roulette tournaments in downtown Ho Chi Minh City. Rivetting stuff, it will be!!

Brian wasn't able to make it to FI, but he did get to drive the boat. Or is it, steer the ship? Anyway, at least he's still got those Thai prostitutes to look forward to.

Back on topic, I think holding the Chop on the same weekend every month would make things much easier.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-21 8:12 pm   Permalink

I vote for 2nd Saturday of every month. No reason......Just a thought.

This is what Xmas is looking like at my pad this year......

Instead of killing a Pine, I'm using a pre-murdered Palm......

And these are a few of the things I've picked up this year from my creative new friends......

Plus, a little 92 proof yuletide cheer!

Mele Kaliki Maka, and Mahalo for all the good times, guys. Our group really made this a great year for me......regardless of the bike wreck and lay-off.

4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-22 5:44 pm   Permalink

How about TWO chops in January? The 5th, and again the last weekend. It's pretty much a month apart...

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-23 3:03 pm   Permalink

I've got an event for us on the 20th, guys. The Mods & Rockers ride this year is looking for sponsors and I'm going to donate a mask or something in exchange for vending/carving space. This will be on a Sunday at Ski Beach(same as the PIFA). I'll have more details as I get them, but I'm sure Clyde will want to take the ride. It's all Brit-iron and scooters. Fun shit, man.......I've done this ride for the last three years and it just keeps getting better. Just one problem.......no bike this year!

LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-23 9:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-23 15:03, Billy the Crud wrote:
I've got an event for us on the 20th, guys. The Mods & Rockers ride this year is looking for sponsors and I'm going to donate a mask or something in exchange for vending/carving space. This will be on a Sunday at Ski Beach(same as the PIFA). I'll have more details as I get them, but I'm sure Clyde will want to take the ride. It's all Brit-iron and scooters. Fun shit, man.......I've done this ride for the last three years and it just keeps getting better. Just one problem.......no bike this year!

If you want to put my Vespa together you can use it. It's a sweet '59 GS150; just needs some body work, paint assembly...

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-25 04:35 am   Permalink

I'll help you get that sweet little scoot together, but there's no way in hell I'm ever riding with the Mods again........Blue smoke breathing headaches and a bunch of walking blisters is all I've ever gotten from scooter rallies. I had a sweet white 68 Supersport 180 (just before the P200) when I lived in the Bay area, but San Diego is just not good scooter territory in my opinion. I'm either vending, or driving behind to pick up after break-downs and accidents this year. You should make the ride, LOLtiki. Just because I'm sick of it dosen't mean it sucks......I'm just a grumpy old bitter fucker this year, that's all.

Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-25 3:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

I'm just a grumpy old bitter fucker this year, that's all.

What are the plans for next year Billy?

I remember wonderin about those Selector/Smith's, shark skin suit wearin cats in school. Thank goodness I only wore what grandma bought me. Wranglers and Members Only, baby! Match made in....I have no idea where.

If I am not fillin in for Murf I may come on up for Chopin.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation