FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace New Munktiki/Ken Pleasant God of fortune mug pg 4
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
New Munktiki/Ken Pleasant God of fortune mug pg 4
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-16 03:27 am   Permalink

Want! Excellent work!

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-18 11:58 pm   Permalink

awesome mug yet again Keigs - when does it become available and will it be through Munktiki or yourself?

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-25 12:14 am   Permalink

Thanks for the replies and interest. The Mugs Will go on sale on July 10 at 6:00 pm pacific time at www.pleasanttiki.com
Thanks again for the compliments and replies.

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aquatic Safarinaut
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-06-25 03:14 am   Permalink

yes...want...

View Profile of Aquatic Safarinaut Send a personal message to Aquatic Safarinaut      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTres
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-11 07:57 am   Permalink

Orders for the mugs went live last night, I scored one to go with my God of Fortune tiki carving I nabbed from Ken some time back Thanks Ken!!

View Profile of TikiTres Send a personal message to TikiTres  Email TikiTres     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-11 09:59 am   Permalink

got my order in just under the wire !! thanks ken !!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-07-11 11:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-06-13 22:56, keigs20 wrote:
Yay!!!!! its been a while but here is the second Munktiki/Ken Pleasant tiki mug this has been in the works since 2010 and will be available soon. With the permission!!! of William Westenhaver my grandfather in law this is my take on a Witco God of fortune tiki, there were many different styles of the fortune god and this is a collaboration of them all. I carved a god of fortune sent it to Miles at Munktiki and he did an amazing job of sculpting and creating the new mug he is a true artist. I am proud to be carrying on carving the tradition and hope to have many more mugs and carving's in the future.

So perfect.

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-11 8:32 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys and gals. The mugs are sold out. I will be doing the super limited to #ed 25 with a carving like last time. I will keep you posted .

Thanks again

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-17 3:00 pm   Permalink

Got mine yesterday!! Soooo killer! The design grain details look Witco style all the way! Very nice work KP and Munktiki!

Custom Tapa Swag Lamps and Sconces Built By Kahaka

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-18 11:01 am   Permalink

got mine!! #44 accounted for, safe and sound. This mug is awesome. I didn't realize how big this thing was. well made and well sculpted. guess it pays not to make things in mexico or china...there's no way you would get this kind of quality overseas.

thanks ken - well done, once again.

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTres
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-21 6:56 pm   Permalink

Got mine too, it arrived today! I've got to say, I didn't realize there was a nuclear holocaust warning out, but clearly from the way this mug was packed Ken was expecting one It had like 4 layers of protection! It's a real beauty too, here's a pic of it with his big bro

View Profile of TikiTres Send a personal message to TikiTres  Email TikiTres     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-21 7:57 pm   Permalink

OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yea!
looks Sharp, mine showed up last week & it was packed nicely.

Thanks Ken!

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-07-22 06:23 am   Permalink

Two beauties. I'd love to be in that back yard.

We love this mug. Ken keep them coming! Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-07-22 11:44 am   Permalink

Dang, I missed the boat!!

Nice..

"TikiPop" On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alii Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-23 3:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-07-22 11:44, Beachbumz wrote:
Dang, I missed the boat!!

Nice..

The boat filled up super fast! You needed to be running down the dock and ready to jump to catch that sucker!!! I sent my email at 6:00:03 and was #51, this baby is huge and beautiful. Mahalo to Ken Pleasant and Munktiki.

View Profile of Alii Tiki Send a personal message to Alii Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation