FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars new pics of lamps tiles and tikis!!! pg 7!!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
new pics of lamps tiles and tikis!!! pg 7!!!
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-28 4:45 pm   Permalink

so this is my new bar that is almost complete!! im so stoked, its been alot of work, money, and stress but we are in the decorating stage as of now so we are excited beyond belief! check it out and lemme know what you fink!?!?!?

jus' a lil paint and lots more stuff for the inside and well be there! it'll be done by new years!

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2007-12-31 10:21 ]

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2008-08-04 22:10 ]

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2010-01-16 19:06 ]

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2010-01-16 19:55 ]

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2010-01-19 17:44 ]

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2010-04-14 08:50 ]

[ This Message was edited by: sleestak 2011-07-22 18:35 ]

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-28 5:01 pm   Permalink

that shit's epic dude . . . seriously call me tomorrow so i can help hang shit .

I'm syched !!

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-28 9:23 pm   Permalink

Looks like a sweet pad to chill out in, well done Make sure you post some more pics when you've hung your stuff

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-28 11:32 pm   Permalink

I'm speachless.

A tikiphile who needs the bar fix so much, he built one from the ground up. Wow!
How many months did it take to complete?

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-29 09:58 am   Permalink

thanks peeps! it took a few months to complete, thanks to my friend steve, its plumbed as well, we just ran out of funds to do "everything" if you know what i mean. we gonna put in floors still too. so its not really done, but close enough!!hehehe. i put up a bunch of hawaiian skateboards, a sears painting and an uncle leo last night, ill take more pics today. i have a 6 foot uncle leo black velvet that still needs to be framed.

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-29 2:08 pm   Permalink

Behold, the Finknook! That's fantastic, congrats. So, since I can't get a t-shirt, how 'bout fink-drink at the nook next time the band's down south?

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-29 7:33 pm   Permalink

your on!!

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-29 8:13 pm   Permalink

so today a couple o finkniks came over and we tweaked the room a bit. some new pics!!!!

mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-29 9:42 pm   Permalink

looks like you've mastered the " camera on a broom " technique

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aloha John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-29 10:17 pm   Permalink

I fink I dig it! I totally know how you feel about getting to the "decorating" part...I am right there with you man!

View Profile of Aloha John Send a personal message to Aloha John  Email Aloha John Goto the website of Aloha John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-30 08:04 am   Permalink

Nice Job man! When can I come over and help you break the place in?

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-30 10:33 am   Permalink

Very kitchy...love the furniture, your Mr. Bali Hai collection...and is that a Predicta Holiday TV?

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-30 7:55 pm   Permalink

Excellent work.
Love that door.

The rest too, but the door... yeah.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-30 11:24 pm   Permalink

some more stuff added to thee quiver! big uncle leo velvet!jack's belly board. finknook, '''its a go go go'''''

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-31 12:20 pm   Permalink

the television is a 1953 philco

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation