FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars new pics of lamps tiles and tikis!!! pg 7!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
new pics of lamps tiles and tikis!!! pg 7!!!
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-31 3:34 pm   Permalink

Is it a Philco Predicta??? Great bar!!!

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-01 5:17 pm   Permalink

Amazing progress....

keep up the good work.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-01 6:40 pm   Permalink

Just stopped by the Finknook for the first time and it is like way gone!
Fantastic work. Stunning amount of cool stuff in there...and I know he's got a ton more ready to roll.
Crazy man crazy.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-01 11:16 pm   Permalink

thanks you guys, we broke her in last night! hope everyone had a great new year!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-02 11:55 pm   Permalink

the tv is a predicta princess

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-03 05:55 am   Permalink

Wow, are you for hire??? I dig it!

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-03 09:41 am   Permalink

actually my friend steve did like 90% of the construction. my ideas of course, my wife and i did all the wood work ie. staining etc. and i just went into the house and storage containers and unloaded! the decor just kind of worked itself out like that. i still have a lot more mugs and trinkets to go in, but i need to build more shelves. i just cut a longboard in half to use as a shelf to span the whole back wall. needless to say, it has become our new full time hang out! its also connected to our studio so you can enjoy a tasty beverage whilst the creepy creeps play! live shows in the finknook??? idunno? lemme fink bout that!

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-03 10:28 am   Permalink

That TV IS cool - it looks great in your bar too.

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-03 12:57 pm   Permalink

thanks sam. you should see her in action! old biker films,go-go, etc! its a gas!!!!

Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 08:23 am   Permalink

Pleeeease tell me that the longboard was not worth otherwise preserving!! I've been know to cannibalize boards for projects but just can't bring myself to destroy a longboard. Even when they are old and yellowed they still look great, like they have a really good story to tell you about the time they were surfing ....

View Profile of Surf tiki Send a personal message to Surf tiki  Email Surf tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-04 09:43 am   Permalink

dude c'mon surf tiki, obviously i wouldnt ruin ripping art! this was like an 80's pile that i retrieved out of my tweeker neighbors yard. it looked like someone shot one side with a cannon ball. i have bitchin long boards displayed all over our yard. but how about that jacks belly?? now thats ripping style!!

bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-05 10:29 am   Permalink

The Finknook rocks! Love the surf vibe.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-06 4:48 pm   Permalink

thanks man, im actually puttin all of my bongo/beatnik albums up on an open section! ill post pics when done. heres a piece that matt reese did for the nook! thanks reesenik

mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-13 09:18 am   Permalink

how about some new pictures . . . like the surfboard shelf , fin-kook !!

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-14 1:01 pm   Permalink

so we just painted the joint, and roofed it as well! ill post pics up later this evening! its almost there!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation