FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars new pics of lamps tiles and tikis!!! pg 7!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
new pics of lamps tiles and tikis!!! pg 7!!!
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-04 10:21 am   Permalink

thanks wendy! glad to see you made it on here! we missed you this entire time! cant wait to have you dj the "NOOK"

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-05 11:05 am   Permalink

Every day I type in Wendy to see what comes up. Oh Oh now there are two of us on TC. I'm really happy about that because I might have missed your thread otherwise. The photos are wonderful. Gecko's uncle Leo velvet is fantastic. Gecko also uses those aquariums to display mugs. Before tikis became our passion Dan collected records and we had a room covered in albums (Beach Boys are still a favorite). It's so much fun to see that there are so many related to tiki items to have fun with. You've a great room. See you at Oasis?

Wendy and Dan of danlovestikis
For photos of part or our decorations see
A Serious Hobby section at
www.claytikis.com

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-05 12:56 pm   Permalink

i will be at the oasis vending at the finknik booth!! my band will also be perfoming sat night we are the creepy creeps! see you there

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-05 6:08 pm   Permalink

That is so cool to know. I'll be with my art partner Gecko on and off at his booth. My husband will be running around shopping. We will both be on the lawn at your performance. We arrive on Wednesday and leave on Monday we do not want to miss a minute this year. See you there, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-09 12:04 am   Permalink

gecko was in the finknook last time he was over here. fun time!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-24 10:28 am   Permalink

Hey Dave looks Great, and JP's picks in Tiki mag were off the hook.
or should I say Finknook?

I hardly ever come into Creating area of TC.
but I just happened to pop in today and saw this.

sorry I missed your show in LB.
I was actually at a surf show in PB at the Tiki that night.

see ya soon,
Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-05 10:43 pm   Permalink

the finknook is wayy radd slees. its cool too see the pics of it in its early stages, and to see the more up do date ones in tiki mag

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-28 11:27 am   Permalink

the tv has died

Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-28 6:34 pm   Permalink

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-29 2:34 pm   Permalink

no worries, i found a guy in desert hot springs who is goin to fix it up! he an old timer by the name of "PREDICTA-BILL"!!1 stoked

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-29 8:21 pm   Permalink

and it turns out to be a tru tiki weekend, were goin to stay at the tropics fri night! seems like it should be a blast! how is everybody? havent been on in a while!

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-04 10:08 pm   Permalink

heres the t-shirt design for thee bar! hope ya likes! i think im gonna have some at oasis.

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 07:32 am   Permalink

That's jus WILD man!!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-06 10:11 am   Permalink

thanks a lot dude!

Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-15 1:11 pm   Permalink

BADASS! Epic! Hardcore! If this were a paying bar, I'd plunk my cash down just to enjoy the atmosphere. I love the details, the textures, the nearly black mood shots.

The Finknook is the maxxed-out Tiki/exotica experience - hellacious work.

www.robbhamel.com

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation