FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars new pics of lamps tiles and tikis!!! pg 7!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
new pics of lamps tiles and tikis!!! pg 7!!!
TEZ
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-15 4:55 pm   Permalink

Looks fantastic mate, u've done a great job & a great collection too!....I'm very jealous!!!
TEZ
www.skullpussy.com

View Profile of TEZ Send a personal message to TEZ  Email TEZ Goto the website of TEZ     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-16 7:54 pm   Permalink

heres all new updated pics of our home bar, THE FINKNOOK!!!some of the photos are repeats from before, but now lived in w/ more stuff! Thanks to everyone who has shred the joint w/ us!! also the photos are with the lights on (for detail) and off so you know what its like when we chill! hope you like!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-17 9:44 pm   Permalink

Looks great! Congrats to you. Is that a Louis Behan
velvet I see in this photo? Sure would love to see
a closeup if you can. Cheers!

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-18 9:02 pm   Permalink

Great nook! Dig it all! Those aquariums are the best, and those bar chairs rock. Too much to absorb in 1 look, I'll have to study it for a week!

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-19 09:30 am   Permalink

thx guys, its crazy so yesterday i came home from work and my garage was completely flooded! i will post pics today! geez! the storage nook!!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-19 09:39 am   Permalink

Bummer about your garage. I had heard it was raining down your way (us being no stranger to rain and floods up here the NW) - I hope you were able to save your equipment there. Oh, and nice job on your Finknook! Hope you get to use it again for its intended purpose!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-19 5:39 pm   Permalink

thanks, it'll be back soon enough!! it gives me the redecorate the garage option!

beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-19 8:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-19 17:39, sleestak wrote:
thanks, it'll be back soon enough!! it gives me the redecorate the garage option!

Making lemonaide out of lemons! I would just like to be able to get into my garage! It's so full of CRAP I can't find anything! Technically, if you believe in the "if you don't have it out of the moving box within six months get rid of it" idea, then my entire garage can be dumped! Glad it wasn't too bad

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-20 08:21 am   Permalink

exactly, i unfortunately cant get rid of stuff either! thats why i had to build the Nook in da first place! hehehehehehe! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-20 12:06 pm   Permalink

LOL! I tried that with my dining room - now it's just a catch-all for my Tiki stuff, bills, anything that happens to migrate there from anywhere else in the house - oh yeah, and my booze!

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-22 4:33 pm   Permalink

hahahahaha! well all the stuff is out of the bar and back in the studio! these storms are kicking our drought riddled asses! ive been goin round for round against mother nature, and im tellin ya, im not a gonna win this one! right now the score is 2 to 1 mother nature! my defensive side is performing excellent though! holdin her off.........for now hehehehehehehehe! aw schucks.

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-22 4:36 pm   Permalink

Boo Mother Nature!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-23 11:48 am   Permalink

About 10 years ago on New Years Eve there was a LOT of flooding as we had over a foot of snow melting fast. My husband decided to go out and help folks sandbag their property (we live on a small creek). When he got to this one lady's house he got out of his truck smoking a cig and the woman says "Oh great - a SMOKER!" like he was gonna come over and start blowing 2nd hand smoke into her face. He turned on his heel, informed her he hoped her house flooded, got back in his truck and drove to the next place where the folks there were grateful he had come to help. Some folks are AMAZINGLY shallow! Chin up and hope you have good neighbors - oh, and owning a canoe or kayak doesn't hurt either!

pwest71
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-23 9:35 pm   Permalink

The photos from the flooding just turned my stomach, not only great tiki, but musical equipment as well damaged or destroyed? SO sorry, I can't imagine losing any of my instruments as they all carry sentimental value, let alone all the amplifiers...Did I see a sweet Vox amp in there, AND a Roland Space Echo? Bummer, hopefully once they've dried out, they'll be ok. I've dealt with flooded musical gear, I worked at a store in my area that flooded, and that was not a fun clean up. Good luck!!

Paul

View Profile of pwest71 Send a personal message to pwest71      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-24 09:25 am   Permalink

everything is fine! we played the other night and everything worked great! only one guitar and a couple of basses were sitting in water! and yes those are what you saw! years and years of collecting gear! binson echorec also,(early pink floyd effect) an actual wire echo machine! pre tape!! but thanks for all the care! the FINKNOOK cannot be taken by mother nature yet!!!!!! not on my watch!! hahahaha!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation