FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving vbtiki pics
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
vbtiki pics
VBTIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-10 11:44 am   Permalink

THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND THE FIRST TIKI I AM SELLING IF THE PIC LOADS RIGHT
I WILL TRY TO POST A PIC OF MY BAR AND ANOTHER TIKI I CARVED.
I LIVE IN VIRGINIA BEACH AND HAVE A SMALL CARVING SHOP OFF OF BIRDNECK RD IN VB VA MORE PICS TO COME SOON

View Profile of VBTIKI Send a personal message to VBTIKI  Email VBTIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-10 11:50 am   Permalink

Cool! Play the slots, win a tiki?
Welcome to T.C.!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VBTIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-10 11:57 am   Permalink

MORE LIKE HIT JACKPOT BUY ME A DRINK

[ This Message was edited by: VBTIKI 2008-01-10 12:05 ]

View Profile of VBTIKI Send a personal message to VBTIKI  Email VBTIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-10 4:19 pm   Permalink

Welcome to TC, vbtiki, Glad to see you carving and posting pic's already. Your First tiki is Excellent for a first and better than a lot of other first. The Tiki Bar is well on its way too! Come on in and stay awhile.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-10 5:05 pm   Permalink

Welcome, Nice tiki, Nice bar. Love the tiki room so
cool to have your own corner of the world.
I see a couple surf icons on the wall Right On.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VBTIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-10 7:31 pm   Permalink

YEAH SEEK SURF I SURF HERE AND THE OUTER BANKS MOSTLY BUT IF YOUR A SURFER IN VB YOU BETTER HAVE A FEW OTHER WAYS TO HAVE FUN WITH THE AMOUNT OF SURF WE GET HERE. BUT I HAVE A SICK RETRO FISH THAT DIDNT FIT IN THE PIC.BUT THANX FOR THE WELCOME EVERYONE I AM MAKING TIKIS FOR FRIENDS AND A FEW IN THE AREA STILL LEARNING A LOT AS I GO BUT HAVIN FUN CARVIN THESE THINGS

seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-10 7:47 pm   Permalink

After a closer look i see the board.
Right on! The tiki carving can be addictive
as i have just recently found out.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-11 08:35 am   Permalink

Where's your shop, in the industrial park by the rec center with Austin and Frierson? I am a VBer also. There have been a few other VB folks drift through here over the past few years but none that stuck around.

View Profile of Surf tiki Send a personal message to Surf tiki  Email Surf tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VBTIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-11 3:53 pm   Permalink

YEAH ITS IN THAT STORAGE PLACE ON THE WAY IN TO THE PARK IT IS A SMALL SPOT BUT IT FITS LUMBER AND WORKSPACE. 24 HOURS TO BOOT I USUALLY GO AFTER WORK AND MAKE SAW DUST

VBTIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-21 10:47 am   Permalink

this is the latest creation in progress

this one was a small log where i tried a few things differently but not to happy with the crown on his head ill have to come up with something different

these are my latest three sealed and ready to go im still making them for friends fairly cheap in the vb area to cover the cost of the shop i think they are getting better as i go so i will continue to post pics as they are availible i think my next will incorporate a mail box or a bench seat not sure yet any critique is welcome as ive learned a lot from the people on this site

Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-22 08:01 am   Permalink

Hey, shoot me a PM with prices. I also know someone who has a tree service so I may be able to hook you up with some wood, if you don't already have your own source.

I'm guessing you are in the Jack Rabbit then? I live on 23rd St.

ST

View Profile of Surf tiki Send a personal message to Surf tiki  Email Surf tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-22 11:45 am   Permalink

Nice VB, the crown is working for me.

VBTIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-23 09:07 am   Permalink

thanx seeksurf i was on the fence about it are you still surfin WA this time of year aayyyhhh thats cold if you are. there is adeveloper trying to get this thing called vbxpark in vb which will have 3 heated wave pools super stoked on that. not like the real thing but it works

Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-23 2:41 pm   Permalink

oooh, they're heated? I was kinda against it 'cause I'm sure the wrong people will be reaping the benefits form it, but if it's heated I might be open to reconsideration.

VBTIKI
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-31 6:15 pm   Permalink

here's some pics of the latest tiki its the last piece of gum wood from a tree that was cut down at my parents house.

[ This Message was edited by: VBTIKI 2008-01-31 18:17 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation