FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events CHOP with me in Oceanside - Saturday Jan 26
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
CHOP with me in Oceanside - Saturday Jan 26
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-20 5:04 pm   Permalink

Hey, all jokes aside, what is the WORST NFL team? Like, what's the one team a bunch of blind grannies could destroy without even getting out of their wheelchairs?

Like - the Tennesee Titans or the Baltimore Ravens?

Or is there a team way down at the bottom???

Just wondering.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-20 5:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-20 17:04, Cammo wrote:
Hey, all jokes aside, what is the WORST NFL team? Like, what's the one team a bunch of blind grannies could destroy without even getting out of their wheelchairs?

Like - the Tennesee Titans or the Baltimore Ravens?

Or is there a team way down at the bottom???

Just wondering.

That would be the Raiders. On paper, Miami is worse, but on the field, it's definitely the Raiders.

Is it still football season?
Star trek is lame!
Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-20 5:33 pm   Permalink

Dont know for sure, but the Chargers sure looked piss-poor today! Next year will be a whole new story.

Same as it ever was! (But what looms on the horizon, hmm?)

View Profile of T_birdman Send a personal message to T_birdman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T_birdman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-20 5:48 pm   Permalink

A man from Arizona dies and goes to hell. One of the main demons in hell says to another demon, "Hey! I've heard about these folks from Arizona, I wanna try something!" So the demon turns up the heat in hell a few notches. The man from Arizona dosen't sweat, but unbuttons one cuff on his long sleeve shirt. The demon is impressed but turns the heat up another few notches, but the man from Arizona only unbuttons the other cuff. "Hmm!" said the demon, "Lets try this!" and the demon turns the heat in hell ALL the way up! The man from Arizona reaches his collar and unbuttons the top button. The demon says "OK, how "bout THIS!" and turns the heat completely off in hell! The man from Arizona freaks out and yells "HEY!! Did the Cardinals win the Superbowl???"

There's your answer Cammo, Buzzy dosen't know what he's talking about! Star trek is lame, Buzzy, Buzzy, Buzzy! Whos goat are you trying to get today??

Same as it ever was! (But what looms on the horizon, hmm?)

View Profile of T_birdman Send a personal message to T_birdman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 11:57 am   Permalink

The Ram's owner Georgia Frontiere died. I know there is a lot of LA Folks that are still pissed for moving the Rams to St. Louis....a lot of tears haven't been shed here in LA for her.

And I think San Diego gave the Pats a good run for their money in the 1st half.

I have to give it up to the Giants, even though I think Eli is the biggest Cry Baby in the NFL.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 5:26 pm   Permalink

Damn! It's raining here in LA -- supposed to rain in Oceanside as well.
I hope the weather clears before the chop!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 6:55 pm   Permalink

Shit! The forecast as of today is for rain on Saturday.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 6:57 pm   Permalink

KFMB news channel 8's meteorologist Matt Baylow just called for rain on Saturday afternoon...

I saw the ghost of Marty Schottenheimer on Sunday when the Chargers punted during the 4th quarter from the Pat's 34 yard line, with 6:36 left and down by two scores. Who cares about field position when you ask your defense to get a three and out anyway?
In my mind, the Chargers are the best team in the NFL because they beat the last team that won the superbowl, twice!

Are we going to start a what do we do if it rains discussion now?

Call me "Coach"!
Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 6:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-21 18:55, 4WDtiki wrote:
Shit! The forecast as of today is for rain on Saturday.

we must watch the same channel

4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 7:05 pm   Permalink

Nope, I watch John Coleman, Ch 9.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 7:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-21 18:57, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
KFMB news channel 8's meteorologist Matt Baylow just called for rain on Saturday afternoon...

Are we going to start a what do we do if it rains discussion now?

Yes, please.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-21 7:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-21 19:05, 4WDtiki wrote:
Nope, I watch John Coleman, Ch 9.

I will not change my plans until I hear from Loren Nancarrow and Sean Styles, then.

CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-22 11:41 am   Permalink

As of today Weather.Com indicated a 55% chance of light showers. I'm hoping for a break in the rain and clear skys.

Buzz, sometimes it's not the best Team that wins, it's the Team that plays the better game that day. But, I do have to hang my head in shame....SD beat Indy twice....errrr!

Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-22 12:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-22 11:41, CheekyGirl wrote:
As of today Weather.Com indicated a 55% chance of light showers. I'm hoping for a break in the rain and clear skys.

Buzz, sometimes it's not the best Team that wins, it's the Team that plays the better game that day. But, I do have to hang my head in shame....SD beat Indy twice....errrr!

Not the best team?????.........18 and 0 ladies! Hang those heads in tribute to the beast of the east!

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cannibal Sam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-23 4:30 pm   Permalink

you know im so sick of heering about who's team is better, we all know the best team hands down is the los angeles , umm ,wait oh yeah we dont have a team. boy this sucks oh well it could be worst we could still have the raiders playing here.

View Profile of Cannibal Sam Send a personal message to Cannibal Sam  Email Cannibal Sam     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation