FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Does anyone have Tiki Tattoos?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Does anyone have Tiki Tattoos?
Tiki Tinkie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-16 8:30 pm   Permalink

let's share them here!!! Here is mine:

my boyfriend is getting his tommorow! I want to see all of yours! hugs out~ tiki tinkie xoxo

View Profile of Tiki Tinkie Send a personal message to Tiki Tinkie  Goto the website of Tiki Tinkie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-17 10:04 am   Permalink

I designed three for different people on TC. Honestly can't remember who though. I know there's a lot out there.

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Tinkie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-17 5:18 pm   Permalink

oh, I'd love to see them. I hope folks post some pics! My boyfriend got his today. here it is

both of our pieces were done at Jinx Proof Tattoo in Montclair NJ

View Profile of Tiki Tinkie Send a personal message to Tiki Tinkie  Goto the website of Tiki Tinkie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-17 6:02 pm   Permalink

I really love the TC Search feature. Here is thread full of tattoo's

Who Wants a Tiki Tattoo?

Always good to search lots of old threads on just about every topic you can think up!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-17 7:24 pm   Permalink

Sure is fun to see all that tattoo artwork, thank you for sharing. Otto has one on the back of his leg that is so detailed it's great. But my friend Mike F. who was at Tiki Oasis 7 has his whole body done. Here are some photos. Hey Otto post yours on this thread too. Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2008-01-17 19:26 ]

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-17 8:16 pm   Permalink

Wendy:
a) That deserves its own thread I think.
b) Is the WHOLE body tattooed, or just like the 98% that we can see?

View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-17 9:25 pm   Permalink

Wow....that is some tiki dedication there.

I am going to a tatoo convention in March, so may get something like a hibiscus....who knows...maybe a tiki peering out of a whole flock of flowers...LOL

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Tinkie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-18 05:07 am   Permalink

awesome! Oh how wonderful! Yes I was searching & searching to find an existing thread but as I am new here, it's hard to keep track of all that's going on! Can't wait to look at the pics in the thread you have given! Those tiki's on that guy there are quite awesome!! LOTS of hours of work involved there! hugs~ tink

TIKIWAGON
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-18 2:57 pm   Permalink

Hi
Here is my new piece. I have my whole back pinstriped and to finish of the middle of the back I had a pinstriped tiki put in the middle, the guy that did my work is Randy Janson in San Diego, I also have designs on both legs, with a new arm piece to follow of hibiscus and tikis!
It's great to see all of the tattoos, great work!
Sue.

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-18 4:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-17 21:25, VampiressRN wrote:

I am going to a tattoo convention in March, so may get something like a hibiscus....who knows...maybe a tiki peering out of a whole flock of flowers...LOL

Where are you gonna get the tattoo? Are you going to go ankle? arm? or unmentionable? I love the hula girls that move when you flex. Are you going for one of those but with a tiki in it?

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-18 5:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-18 16:36, Tikisgrl wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-01-17 21:25, VampiressRN wrote:

I am going to a tattoo convention in March, so may get something like a hibiscus....who knows...maybe a tiki peering out of a whole flock of flowers...LOL

Where are you gonna get the tattoo? Are you going to go ankle? arm? or unmentionable? I love the hula girls that move when you flex. Are you going for one of those but with a tiki in it?

Tikisgrl

Can you even get a hula girl that moves when you flex your unmentionables?

View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-18 7:15 pm   Permalink

Tekoteko, Even though he is my friend I've not seen more of his body than is shown in the photos, sure looks like 98% to me. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-18 7:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-01-18 19:15, danlovestikis wrote:
Tekoteko, Even though he is my friend I've not seen more of his body than is shown in the photos, sure looks like 98% to me. Wendy

I can live with that answer.

Tiki Tinkie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-20 1:46 pm   Permalink

LOVE the pinstriping tiki! very very cool. I will be getting a shag tiki piece next, I think! hugs~ tink xo

Tiki Tinkie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-01-24 9:24 pm   Permalink

New hot rod tiki ink done today!!!! I am loving it!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation