FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Does anyone have Tiki Tattoos?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Does anyone have Tiki Tattoos?
tonmawrtiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-25 1:03 pm   Permalink

Not Finished going to be a full sleve have a very cool tatooist "Sykes" working with me took inspiration from the volcano thread on TC hope it turns out a fitting tribute? Going to redo the 15 year old tribal at the end but trust me you wont see it for the tikiness hope you like? Cocktail shaker next!!!!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: tonmawrtiki 2009-10-25 13:06 ]

View Profile of tonmawrtiki Send a personal message to tonmawrtiki  Email tonmawrtiki Goto the website of tonmawrtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiphantom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-10-25 8:04 pm   Permalink

Wow, nice colors. I dig!

View Profile of Tikiphantom Send a personal message to Tikiphantom  Email Tikiphantom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-26 05:58 am   Permalink

Nice ink. Loving the palm trees.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Troll
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-29 5:28 pm   Permalink

my ankle and my hubbys calf done by Jaksin down at the Kreepytiki. We brought masks down my hubby had carved and he did the sketches straight from it. Mine has a suffering bastard influence for sure. He doesn't know it yet but we are coming down in the next month or two to finish the job- my ankle is going to be a full cuff of flamey tiki goodness and Justin has another mask he carved for the other calf. COuld not be happier with the tattoos or having my hubbys art on me forever!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki-Troll 2009-10-29 17:30 ]

View Profile of Tiki-Troll Send a personal message to Tiki-Troll  Email Tiki-Troll     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-06 04:31 am   Permalink

Christmas came early for me this year, spent 11hrs at the tattoo shop last night. 3hrs for hand-drawing, and the rest under the gun... I should have eaten lunch. I've always wanted a Polynesian tribal tattoo, but I wanted to honor my Filipino heritage even though I think the Tahitian and Maori styles rock. Most of the pre-contact tattoos were mainly just geometrically repeating patterns, but a lot of the post-contact and modern Polynesian tattoos are simply amazing.

View Profile of TikiMango Send a personal message to TikiMango  Email TikiMango     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiphantom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-12-06 5:11 pm   Permalink

Here's mine!

View Profile of Tikiphantom Send a personal message to Tikiphantom  Email Tikiphantom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
talo ka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-09 11:40 pm   Permalink

here is mine. left leg, hip to knee. done by TC's green tiki pat.

[ This Message was edited by: talo ka 2009-12-10 00:22 ]

View Profile of talo ka Send a personal message to talo ka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tonmawrtiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-01 1:45 pm   Permalink

Little update for you

Nearly finished another two hours then think about the bottom half but not till i come back from ohau this summer to expensive this Tattoo game lol

View Profile of tonmawrtiki Send a personal message to tonmawrtiki  Email tonmawrtiki Goto the website of tonmawrtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tablarasa

Posted: 2010-04-09 12:43 pm   Permalink

This is my new Tiki Tattoo I finished this wed. Gonna start a sleeve soon....

View Profile of Tablarasa Send a personal message to Tablarasa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-mingo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-24 09:55 am   Permalink

tonmawrtiki I am IN LOVE! with your tiki ink!

and everyone else nice work, I've lurked on here getting inspired for a couple years

I just got this about a month ago (and you crazy copywrite people, I totally got Cindy's premission AND sent her a picture of the completed tat afterward)

Not the best picture...

View Profile of Tiki-mingo Send a personal message to Tiki-mingo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vince Martini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-24 12:10 pm   Permalink

I want to get a tiki tat while at Hukilau. Someone needs to get me drunk and cart me to a tattoo artist. I want a ku on my upper arm.

View Profile of Vince Martini Send a personal message to Vince Martini  Email Vince Martini Goto the website of Vince Martini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tonmawrtiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-26 7:42 pm   Permalink

Thanks Tiki-mingo heres another update for you

christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-26 10:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-01-04 20:58, swizzle wrote:

That's great!

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-mingo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-27 2:46 pm   Permalink

Happiness is a mermaid tattoo i was thinking of getting one on my right arm... anyways, the sleeve is ridiculiously cool!

View Profile of Tiki-mingo Send a personal message to Tiki-mingo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-27 4:18 pm   Permalink

This is my only tatoo right now. It's on my right calf. I keep making the argument that I need another tat on my left leg so I feel balanced and don't lean when I stand up, but my partner isn't buying it. LOL

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation