FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Does anyone have Tiki Tattoos?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Does anyone have Tiki Tattoos?
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-18 8:05 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the intel.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
royaltiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-19 06:36 am   Permalink

Here are my two, done by Dirk at East Atlanta Tattoo..

View Profile of royaltiki Send a personal message to royaltiki  Email royaltiki Goto the website of royaltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-17 06:04 am   Permalink

Its not colored yet (flowers, lei, her skin, the tiki and some sand) and when its done I'll flip the the top photo! - whatcha think?

its on lower leg calf to shin

Color added in early august

[ This Message was edited by: sneakyjack 2008-08-14 21:07 ]

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chestiki

Posted: 2008-07-17 06:46 am   Permalink

Dope son!

View Profile of Chestiki Send a personal message to Chestiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Evil Dr. FrankenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-17 07:57 am   Permalink

Awesome! Looks great from all angles!
I am starting on my hula/tiki sleeve once my horror sleeve is completed. Frankenstein and Tiki... my two favorites.

View Profile of Evil Dr. FrankenTiki Send a personal message to Evil Dr. FrankenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kreepytiki lounge & tattoos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-17 4:33 pm   Permalink

here's one i just did today..i think some peeps here will recognize this one ..thanks to Donella Vitale for letting me use her tiki mug to tattoo it

View Profile of kreepytiki lounge & tattoos Send a personal message to kreepytiki lounge & tattoos      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-17 4:49 pm   Permalink

Anyone know of a source for temporary Tiki tattoos? I've only been able to find pirate ones. I'm a chicken around needles. I need to paste-on kind.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-17 4:51 pm   Permalink

sneakyjack-that is AWESOME!!! I don't know which is hotter the hula gal or the tiki but I do know they will both stay very kewl under that bitchin palm tree... please post when you get color!

View Profile of KuKu Send a personal message to KuKu  Email KuKu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-17 5:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-17 16:33, kreepytiki lounge & tattoos wrote:
here's one i just did today..i think some peeps here will recognize this one ..thanks to Donella Vitale for letting me use her tiki mug to tattoo it

Nice work Jaksin.

View Profile of Kahu Send a personal message to Kahu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-17 9:34 pm   Permalink

I found these temporary tattoos they look decent.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-17 11:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-17 21:34, VampiressRN wrote:
I found these temporary tattoos they look decent.

Nothing says cool like a temporary tattoo eh!

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-14 9:33 pm   Permalink

Started out

now in color

this is in a past post too..

Done in NYC New York Hardcore Tattoo (artist tasha) Lower East side (Streets on Stanton near Essex)

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-23 7:39 pm   Permalink

Did the design for this a while ago and finally my tattooist had a vacancy.It will be coloured next week.I'll post a picture when it's done.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thehipster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-09-24 4:29 pm   Permalink

Here is my first tiki tattoo...I gotta get a few more!

View Profile of thehipster Send a personal message to thehipster  Goto the website of thehipster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-05 4:32 pm   Permalink

My Lava Letch was looking a bit lonely so we gave him a club & he picked-up some new friends.

[ This Message was edited by: makedamug 2008-11-05 16:35 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation