FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Join us for Lala Bahooka 3/8/08 what a night $ 2,700 raised
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Join us for Lala Bahooka 3/8/08 what a night $ 2,700 raised
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-29 07:09 am   Permalink

Just 10.00 bucks at the door gets you into the show and enters you into a special raffle. Dinner and no host bar off the Bahooka Menu. Visit
http://www.geocities.com/bahookarestaurant/menu.htm
Add'l Raffles and tickets will be sold at the show. I will start to post some more of the items this week. Please feel free to PM me if you have more questions.

For more info on where the money goes chick here: http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=26929&forum=15&11&PHPSESSID=10d870d296f499c21e899ceea401be18

[ This Message was edited by: dibroc 2008-03-03 17:34 ]

[ This Message was edited by: dibroc 2008-03-07 18:05 ]

[ This Message was edited by: dibroc 2008-03-08 09:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: dibroc 2008-03-10 07:03 ]

[ This Message was edited by: dibroc 2008-03-10 11:29 ]

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-01-29 08:05 am   Permalink

dibroc ~ Please let Soccertiki and I know what we can do to help you out. Mucho Mahalo for taking the time to put this together

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-01-31 12:50 pm   Permalink

OK, we are back on. Total of 6 of us...

[ This Message was edited by: Tikitatt 2008-03-07 13:15 ]

View Profile of Tikitatt Send a personal message to Tikitatt  Email Tikitatt Goto the website of Tikitatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-05 02:00 am   Permalink

I will be there! All good!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-07 11:52 am   Permalink

do we need to rsvp now? bump

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-08 5:30 pm   Permalink

Here's what we're donating for the event...

This is our limited edition a/p run of only 30 sets of our 2003 "Martin" & "Cockeyed Tiki Bush Warrior" mugs, originally from the 2003 "It's all about the Tiki" shows held at La Luz de Jesus & M-Modern Galleries.

Designed respectively by legendary lowbrow artist's The Pizz & Von Franco.

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-09 02:45 am   Permalink

That Green Martin mug is bomb! Going to be a fun event & for a great cause

catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-09 2:16 pm   Permalink

is there a cover charge for this or is the MS donations just coming from the raffle, etc? I am going to be up there that weekend for a family shindig on Sunday the 9th so quite possibly could go to this too. Sounds like fun.

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-10 9:34 pm   Permalink

Hey Cat good question. I updated the above post. The enrty cost to the show is only $10.00 a head. I will have info on Monday afternoon on how to RSVP and start to show some of the items that will be at the event.
ALL monies raised on the 8th will go to Sufering Bastard in Maine's MS walk account. See this post for more info on the MS Walk.
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=26929&forum=15&9

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-27 10:32 am   Permalink

Things have been a bit busy but I wanted to let you all know that LalaBhaooka is still a go. If you would like to RSVP please send me a PM and I will add you to the list. Do not forget the first 50 people to come in will get the Tiki Farm LalaBahooka Tiki Tumbler.

I am going to start showing some of the goods that you can take home from the event.
First off thanks to Holden at Tiki Farm for the Von Franko and The Pizz LE mugs and tumblers listed above.

Big thanks to Lost Little Tiki and to Bob and Leroy at Oceanic Arts for the next 3 items.

"Golden Tiki" Ken Ruzic 2006

"Happy Morning" Ren Ruzic 2007

Cool carving signed by both Bob and Leroy

More items to be listed later today so check back.

dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-27 2:14 pm   Permalink

Rick from speakitiki.com was nice enough to offer a set of his Tiki speakers for the event. You can get more info on these and his other products at http://www.speakitikki.com or contact rick@speakitiki.com for more info. Here is a pic of one of the speakers. We will have these set up and playing so you can give them a listen at the Bahooka.

edit to correct email address

[ This Message was edited by: dibroc 2008-02-27 14:16 ]

Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-27 2:45 pm   Permalink

Thanks for doing all this Dibroc!!
it's so great to see people helping people even if they are a continent apart.

the event looks like it's really coming together! sweet!

..sb

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-27 8:33 pm   Permalink

There will be at least 2 of each style of pendant for auction.

And there will be 2 sets of these Freeky Tikis....

See ya there!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-27 8:37 pm   Permalink

I would like to thanks Nick at Tiki Magazine for the next item.
Been a little slow in picking up your Tiki Mags? No worries we have them right here.

7 back issues and the next year will be sent right to you.
Thanks Nick. Be sure to check out TM's web site at
www.tikimagazine.com

Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-28 09:32 am   Permalink

Here's a couple raffle prizes. See ya there!

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation