FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events ***Tonga Hut art show *** February 23, 2008***
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
***Tonga Hut art show *** February 23, 2008***
Son-of-Kelbo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-07 4:59 pm   Permalink

"Someone called...?"

[ This Message was edited by: Son-of-Kelbo 2008-02-11 19:58 ]

View Profile of Son-of-Kelbo Send a personal message to Son-of-Kelbo  Goto the website of Son-of-Kelbo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-07 5:42 pm   Permalink

I'll be there.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-07 6:44 pm   Permalink

You cats watch out for this Bowana dude...he is one party animal!!
Hugh Heffner is nothing but a snot nosed cub scout next to this rocker!

Guys, hide your wifes...

Single ladies, I hear tell Sir Bowana knows how to really treat a woman like a woman should be treated...that is if'n your into that jungle love stuff...so mark your calenders tonight gals. Can you hear the drums? Bowana is in da house!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-07 6:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-07 18:44, Babalu wrote:
Bowana is in da house!

Oh. My. God.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-07 7:13 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-07 8:46 pm   Permalink

Ah nuts! My secret is out.....yes, I wear Power Ranger jammies!

Oh Betty, turn your head!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-02-07 9:48 pm   Permalink

Is that a light saber in your hand, or are you just happy to see Betty?

Using a light saber, huh? Is that the secret to such nicely detailed, clean carvings you do?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-08 7:29 pm   Permalink

Yep, happy to see Betty! Also happy to be in the Tonga Hut Show again. (but don't be expecting me to show up in my Power Ranger PJs)

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-02-08 8:10 pm   Permalink

Howabout for a dollar?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-09 10:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-08 20:10, GROG wrote:
Howabout for a dollar?

Hmm...GROG make generous offer, but 1 buck just not enough!

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-09 10:56 am   Permalink

Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-09 11:39 pm   Permalink

You are hard to resist Betty, but I know your type all too well. You throw a buck at some poor slob to get him to dress up all fancy-like for you ( in this case it's Power Ranger PJs), you have your fun with him, break his heart, then drop him like a ton O' bricks. Well Missy, I'm afraid it's just not that simple this time. You are going to have make an appearance at the Tonga Hut Art Show on Feb 23 to prove your love. HMF!

...and please wear that leopard outfit. Thanks.

atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-11 12:54 am   Permalink

Hey kids!

Looking forward to this great show!

WOW, GROG must have some incriminating pictures or something to wrangle such an All-Star line-up!

Then again, a caveman with a club on your doorstep is probably pretty convincing too.

Any word on the DJ that will be providing the ear candy for the evening?

well, I gotta get back to makin' some money so I can buy some goodies at the show!

See you all there!

-Atomikitty

I plan on being completly SOBER of course . . . just like my bartending retirement night. . . remember?. . .me either. GOOD TIMES.

[ This Message was edited by: atomikitty 2008-02-11 01:02 ]

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-11 9:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-09 23:39, Bowana wrote:
You are hard to resist Betty, but I know your type all too well. You throw a buck at some poor slob to get him to dress up all fancy-like for you ( in this case it's Power Ranger PJs), you have your fun with him, break his heart, then drop him like a ton O' bricks. Well Missy, I'm afraid it's just not that simple this time. You are going to have make an appearance at the Tonga Hut Art Show on Feb 23 to prove your love. HMF!

...and please wear that leopard outfit. Thanks.

Hey that gave me this idea! I will be there for still pictures but wouldn't videocasting be cool? How about a leopard outfit contest? (except Grog) I can webcast it if there is broadband at the Tonga Hut.
TCers around the globe in real time, voting, watching, hopefully learning.
(OK, not learning really, more like "Grocking" from Stranger in a Strange land.
We can have a TCathon, raise funds for Haole`akamai & Doc Shocker from Cult of the Eye for the 24 Hour Dancethon for cancer which is three short weeks away.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=27180&forum=15&10

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-12 12:47 am   Permalink

Great ideas, but I know for a fact the Tonga Hut does not have Broadband. . . Just Art. . . and Music. . . and Booze. . . and an old Tiki or two. . .and a Fountain. . .

Isn't that enough for you people!!!!

Seriously Ojitimo, I know your heart is in the right place and I appreciate your enthusiasm!
Personally, technology just gives me the willies. I do not understand it's VooDoo.
I know the wonderful folks at Yo Yo's Island have been itching to do a techie-tiki event . . . you guys should team up and wow us all with your interwebby cybertiki genius!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation