FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKI INVASION II, Saturday May 3rd 2008 - Mission Tiki Drive-In Theatre
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
TIKI INVASION II, Saturday May 3rd 2008 - Mission Tiki Drive-In Theatre
Tiki Lion
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-01 8:26 pm   Permalink

That'll teach you to sell your Harley!

Seriously, you have my sympathies for the hassle: you've got a real brain trust for a purchaser there - think we could get him a job in government?

Good luck, and be safe about it.

Tiki Lion

View Profile of Tiki Lion Send a personal message to Tiki Lion  Email Tiki Lion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-01 8:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-01 18:39, Tiki Trav wrote:
Hey just wondering if anyone from the San Diego area is heading up to this gig and has a spare seat? Would love to check it out but have no wheels and Sarah is working Sat so let me know if your going my way...
Cheers..
Tiki Trav

Great, ya roo shaggin twat! No Beauty Bar with us this week then? The wife will be out of town and it's boys night to howl......or screech or something. Maybe we could even grunt a bit.

Tiki Lion! Long time no speaky, how are ya? I'm actually pretty happy to get my Harley back, but it IS the one that nearly killed me before Oasis last year. As far as Gov. employees, we only take introverts, sociopaths, and OCD sufferers!!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lion
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-01 11:51 pm   Permalink

Doin' good, BTC, thanks for asking.
I finally shed my security business legacy from 30 years ago - the one with occasional sudden requirement to disappear into a communications black hole for 2-10 days at a time.
That freed me to start a new prof. service corp., so I've been self-educating and inventing that, and finally got my papers back from the state this last month.
Now I can finally stroll around in the open without so much worry about eyes in the back of the head, but on the other hand since I'm now the sole employee of my own proper Co. there may be a call for some actual work involved in earning money.
I designed it that way to give me freedom but keep me honest, and overall I'm glad I did, but there are some days...

Maybe I was wrong about the Harley, given the way it tried to keep you away from Oasis '07...
Is it listed on Pele's crap list?
As I put it before, be safe with that repo: there's planning, there's action, and then sometimes things get hairy anyway.

View Profile of Tiki Lion Send a personal message to Tiki Lion  Email Tiki Lion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-02 11:31 am   Permalink

this will be the last event to order my custom mugs at original prices... so ask me about them.... they be going UP UP UP!! by June.

DEATH RACE 2000!! can't wait!!!!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
'Vid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-02 12:07 pm   Permalink

Tiki Tony, we got room for you bro! And all yer pals too!

Gotta go shine up the GTO wagon and get it ready for the show!

Laffo, we have a "situation room" for you, LOL

View Profile of 'Vid Send a personal message to 'Vid  Email 'Vid Goto the website of 'Vid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-02 2:07 pm   Permalink

I should be vending late with Tiki Tony but Ive been tiki swamped . I just have too many events Ive been doing and too many coming up plus trying to get out some cooool commisions as well .I actually get to just enjoy this one and walk around . Ill be walking the crowd with Tiki Kinniki so thanks for the P.M.'s.Ill see you all there . C'Al is right about Deathrace 2000. This show is gonna RAWK !!!!!!!!!

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-02 10:05 pm   Permalink

Los Angeles and Hollywood Ohana!

It looks like I may be in need of a ride down to the tiki invasion!!!

My 62' Comet told me today that she's not up to it, and the ol' man's stuck in the dungeons of his stupid evil law firm all weekend!

Please spread the word, and e-mail me if you can help!

I will of course drive to your house or meeting point, and chip in for gas/food/fun.

MAHALO, and I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE to see you tomorrow!

-Suzy

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aloha John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-02 11:29 pm   Permalink

Well I had a little electrical situation with the Model A last night bringing it home from my dads...a few blocks from the house, headlights go out! After work today I found the bad connection on the dimmer switch and we are back in business! I will see you all tomorrow!!

View Profile of Aloha John Send a personal message to Aloha John  Email Aloha John Goto the website of Aloha John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-03 12:21 am   Permalink

See ya'll there. the place is ready for you guys to enjoy. John, I broke a motor mount doing a lil doughnut in the parking lot!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-03 08:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-02 22:05, atomikitty wrote:
Los Angeles and Hollywood Ohana!

It looks like I may be in need of a ride down to the tiki invasion!!!

My 62' Comet told me today that she's not up to it, and the ol' man's stuck in the dungeons of his stupid evil law firm all weekend!

Please spread the word, and e-mail me if you can help!

I will of course drive to your house or meeting point, and chip in for gas/food/fun.

MAHALO, and I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE to see you tomorrow!

-Suzy

Dang, Suzy, I hope you find a ride. Me and Marty Lush have a van full o' Orchestra gear, otherwise I'd offer.

Hope I see you there.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-04 09:13 am   Permalink

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-04 11:38 am   Permalink

Great event, great location! The Ghastly Ones were great, Tony and the Martini Kings were excellent as always, and I finally got to see Agent Orange play "Bloodstains" live! Only bad part was that this is the SECOND time in a month that I've missed the Tikiyaki Orchestra Thanks for putting the whole thing together 'Vid!

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-05-04 12:27 pm   Permalink

DID ya'll see CRAZY AL's new mug he debuted there?!!! Holy crap! What an incredible mug!!

Good seeing everybody there that GROG run into.

Death Race 2000 was fun. GROG never see that before.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-04 12:52 pm   Permalink

That's it just 4 pictures?

Who were the mystery vendors?

I want answers!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
canyonlaketiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-04 2:44 pm   Permalink

Here are some photos that I took, It was a great show.It was nice to see a fellow carver that I have never met before Tiki Ray.I cant wait for next year.To everyone that bought those tikis enjoy them.
Hey Dusty thanks for hooking us up with with some stage time for the tikis, that was awesome.

View Profile of canyonlaketiki Send a personal message to canyonlaketiki  Goto the website of canyonlaketiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation