FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Caliente May 9th-May 11th 2008 in Palm Springs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
Tiki Caliente May 9th-May 11th 2008 in Palm Springs
Tiki Kiniki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-23 1:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-20 17:48, biffachu wrote:
Team Tiki ( an upcoming Tiki Art Apparel company ) will be doing a limited edition run of Doug Horne's poster art for a high quality event shirt that will be available at the show and possibly for pre & post sales. We are still working out the pricing and availability but here's a lil sneak preview of what we are doing.

We are trying to tie in a drink coaster/hangtag that can be signed by Doug himself for the event. We are guesstimating the price to be in the $20 range. It will be a high quality , chocolate brown shirt with an interpretation of the famous Tropics poolside tiki, and a neck print commemorating the event.

Will keep you posted as the detail emerge

What about making lil cami tops for the women?? I don't like wearing big oversized men's shirts. I love the design!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Kiniki 2008-03-23 13:09 ]

View Profile of Tiki Kiniki Send a personal message to Tiki Kiniki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-23 1:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-21 12:50, Wildsville man wrote:

Marty the party will be at this pet friendley Event....so say Hi

A ceramic fez? Every shred of dignity this poor little guy has is gone from his face. Get him a real fez Wildman!

As for rum. No B rum right?

WTF ia Barcardi Ciclon anyway.
Trader Vic's dark rum is OK but these are out!

(Sorry TV but you guys made the crap)

Here are some rum suggestions.

The Toucan rum helps reforest the rain forest.

Lets all drink good rum and help save the planet.

I will gladly pay more for drinks made with good rum.

Never mind about the Bacardi Ciclon. I found this.

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kiniki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-23 1:51 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Kiniki 2008-03-24 08:13 ]

View Profile of Tiki Kiniki Send a personal message to Tiki Kiniki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-23 10:30 pm   Permalink

Dear Peep's!!!!!!!

First of all,it's not a ceramic fez it's a solo plastic drinking cup......See I am keeping the cost down.
Second, that cyclone stuff is good!!!! It's a mix of rum and blue agave!!!!!!
Three,Tiki Ray's lawn is Awesome and the pendants are O.K. too!!!!!
Four,Thanks for all the people who signed up over the past couple of days with all the huppla with the Martini Kings and DaBugg.......
Five,Awesome shirt Biff......

Six, Happy Easter to all

I believe the M Modern Tiki Art Show is Moving to Friday Night!!!!!! I will let you know A.S.A.P. when
I get confirmation......

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-30 2:30 pm   Permalink

Hey Wildsville Man and Tiki peeps - you say pet friendly? Is it also kid/teenager friendly? I really want to go but am wondering about the appropriateness for my young teen daughter. And my dog, too. This would be my first Tiki event and I want to enjoy ~ but not get arrested for child endangerment! Do other people bring their kids to these shindigs, or is it mostly considered an "adult getaway"? Illuminate me, Man!
Kiki v.

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-31 12:05 pm   Permalink

I know I should probably NEW POST this..but would anyone be interested in doing a Memorial Day Caliente Fest? That is when I am looking at getting out there for gits & shiggles but will probably attempt to wrangle interest in that elsewhere..but have fun at THIS one ...that would be 5/23-5/26

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-31 12:10 pm   Permalink

Tiki Caliente is fun for the whole family!!!! We want everyone to have a great time with some fun in the
sun at the historic Caliente Tropics. The music is layed back and the Cocktails will be flow'in as well but we know that family is first and This TIKI FAMILY WANTS KIDS TOO!!!!!! Without the kid's who would
pass on the culture?

We allready have several kid's coming with mom and dad,so don't think you will be the only one.

The pet policy is stated on the caliente tropics website so contact them with any questions.

We look forward to seeing you in the Springs,and would love to have a great mothers day with you and your
family.

P.S. Derek Yaniger e-mailed me and Noel(tiki Blog) some photo's of his art!!!!!! AWESOME

P.S.S. I gotta go the CUBS game is on.......But I like to leave you with this photo from Wrigley Field that says it all..........including what I want of TIKI CALIENTE!!!!

NEED TICKET'S?

http://www.better-online-business-opportunity.com/wildsville-reservations.html

wildsville man

Rory Snyder (A.K.A. Wildsville Man) Palm Springs Bartender Services

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2008-03-31 12:14 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-31 10:15 pm   Permalink

April fools!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-31 10:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-31 22:15, RevBambooBen wrote:
April fools!!

Ben, it's still yesterday; April Fools is tomorrow...

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-01 08:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-31 22:35, freddiefreelance wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-03-31 22:15, RevBambooBen wrote:
April fools!!

Ben, it's still yesterday; April Fools is tomorrow...

Freddie,

Everything is Early nowadays.

Big Lots has their X-mas stuff back up!!

p.s. Is WildsvilleMan Inc. really an Inc. or is that an April Fools joke? ( didn't show up on the registry)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-01 11:32 am   Permalink

Ben,
Thanks for all the help setting up the Event,I agree that nothing is more Tiki then the Caliente Tropics
Resort in Palm Springs. If you have any questions please let me know but please stop calling me at 4 a.m.
wondering who's house your in.....I don't know,I'm in Palm Springs!!!!!!Maybe you should check the born- on-dating on the side of the BUD can's to see if there still good.

P.S. INC is the Wildsville way!!!!!!!! DIG?

P.S. APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-01 1:30 pm   Permalink

Errr....Rory, what's that shirt you're wearing there? Is there a new headliner you didn't tell us about?

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-01 1:53 pm   Permalink

I saw that too. Hmmmm...think I will dig around and see if I can find my Tommy Bahama shirt. Its blue and family oriented.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-01 5:22 pm   Permalink

Sorry Guy's, Wildsville likes what he likes!!!!!! but if BigBrotiki comes to Tiki Caliente I will let him burn it if that will help?

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-01 9:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-01 11:32, Wildsville man wrote:
Ben,
Thanks for all the help setting up the Event,I agree that nothing is more Tiki then the Caliente Tropics
Resort in Palm Springs. If you have any questions please let me know but please stop calling me at 4 a.m.
wondering who's house your in.....I don't know,I'm in Palm Springs!!!!!!Maybe you should check the born- on-dating on the side of the BUD can's to see if there still good.

P.S. INC is the Wildsville way!!!!!!!! DIG?

P.S. APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!

Is that all you have for an April FOOLs come back??

You can't fool a fool, fool! Dig?

That guest list you sent me is pretty much 75% Bali Hijinx people.

Hope you all have fun at the event, bashing the TC'ers!!!

Now onto that Inc. ..... still waiting to see it in the registry!!

Give my free decor at the REEF some love!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation