FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Caliente May 9th-May 11th 2008 in Palm Springs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
Tiki Caliente May 9th-May 11th 2008 in Palm Springs
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 01:13 am   Permalink

Peep's of Wildsville,

On Friday night from 8:30p.m. til 10:30p.m. we will have Tradition Dancing and Music by the Pool area at Hawaiian Bills. This afterparty from the M Modern show is for Guest with wristbands only!!! During this time you will have the ability to buy a traditional Hawaiian meal or basic B-B-Q.

This is a little information on the nights entertainment........you can hang out in the pool and watch the show if interested.

This is our Kumu, Kekoa Yap. He is a native
of Maui, HI from Lahaina. Our Kumu is the
most decorated male solo hula dancer in the
world with six (6) hula championships.
Kumu Kekoa dances with the inspiration
attributed to his mother the late Lily K. Yap.

Kekoa Yap has danced with the Men of
Waumapuna under Kumu Hula Darrell Lupenui,
Kumu Hula Holoua Stender. He also credits
his training from other distinguished Kumu
Hula such as Cliff Pali Ahue, Akoni Akana,
Keali'i Reichel, Uluwehi Guerrero, and not to
mention hula workshops with Hula Master
George Naope and Aunty Hokulani Padilla and
the late Leilani Sharpe Mendez.

http://www.owailehua.com/about_us.html

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biffachu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-06 06:58 am   Permalink

That frame is so bitchin' Derek. You have really integrated Doug's poster nicely.

Just to let you all know the t-shirt separations are all done, and we will be printing within the next few days. I will post the actual pics of the printed samples when we have them done. Each shirt will have a bar coaster with Doug Horne's info on one side, and Team Tiki Tee's info on the other. Also a neck label will be on the the back neck commemorating the event.

Due to lots of requests we will also be doing a girl's shirt with the blowfish from the poster on center chest. They will be black and available on Tanks and V-Neck shirts. The guys is on a chocolate brown color and sizes s-xxl. The price for both will be approx $20. Both shirts are high quality 100% cotton Allstyle shirts with a high weeve so they breath very nicely.

We are planning on have Doug selling them with the rest of his goods all weekend. He can even sign the bar coaster if you'd like.

I'll keep you posted!

View Profile of biffachu Send a personal message to biffachu  Email biffachu Goto the website of biffachu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-06 08:43 am   Permalink

Very cool shirt Biff!!! And a coaster hang-tag to go with it? Nice!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 08:48 am   Permalink

I used to work with Andy,the Team Tiki printshop genius
during my days with Hawaiian Island Creations
and i can vouch for his abilities to make an image POP on a shirt!
His attention to detail,and desire for perfection are TOPS!
...the man is a meticulous Master!
and he built a Tiki Bar in his printshop!
How cool is that?
The teaming of him with Bif,another genius on the technical/graphic end
guarantees some way exciting tees from these guys in the future!
Congrats you guys!

www.KENRUZIC.COM is Open to the Public!
(Which i update every so often)
I'm on FaceBook too-Go cheggitout!)

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Amyaloha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 10:17 am   Permalink

Beautiful t-shirts!

View Profile of Amyaloha Send a personal message to Amyaloha  Goto the website of Amyaloha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-06 10:42 am   Permalink

Shameless Self-Promotion Alert!

Well apparently Jay over at M Modern had a blank wall-space in the back somewhere, because he asked the ol' BigToe to shlep out some art-woiks.

I am bringing the re-framed "Ruby's Dilemma" and a couple smaller 'Haole tikis'.

Hope to see y'all on Fridee night!

Alohas, Toe-fu

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 10:48 am   Permalink

nothing like glazing and firing mugs two days before delivery!!

oh' crap it's 11:AM already.........

shit... carve or glaze.. carve or glaze..carve or glaze..carve or glaze..carve or glaze..carve or glaze..carve or glaze..carve or glaze..carve or glaze..carve or glaze..carve or glaze..carve or glaze..carve or glaze..

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 11:08 am   Permalink

Getting Biff and Andy involved with the tee's was a no brainer. When we were first setting up the idea of Tikiville now Tiki Caliente we had a tee guy lined up already. But when Biff invited me to his home and showed me what a fan he was, and what he was able to do I had to make the phone call to change vendors.

Biff and Andy are true Tiki Fan's and these are the people we want to support. These first shirts are limited art...........like getting Shag's first print.

How can you say no to guy's with a fireplace like this....

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
blingtiki

Posted: 2008-05-06 11:39 am   Permalink

Hey lil lost, thanks for the props. I need to get the pics of the "Congo Bar" posted huh? looking forward to the weekend. See you out there!

View Profile of blingtiki Send a personal message to blingtiki  Email blingtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-06 1:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-06 10:48, crazy al wrote:
oh' crap it's 11:AM already.........

shit... carve or glaze.. carve or glaze..carve or glaze....

Al-
Congratulations on being so regular. I didn't know that you were a member of Team Metamucil.

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tigerlily
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-05-06 1:59 pm   Permalink

Yeah!! A tank for the girls. Love the blowfish against black. Very Cool, I can not wait to get one.

View Profile of Tigerlily Send a personal message to Tigerlily      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-07 3:26 pm   Permalink

....still tryin' to go ..... could see me there yet................

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 3:53 pm   Permalink

there is no TRY.... just DO

hehe

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-07 3:58 pm   Permalink

Everyone planning on attending the Rat Pack tribute is invited to try the Diplomatico rum courtesy of David Stare of Dry Creek Vineyard.
After trying this rum at the wine tasting, I wanted to purchase a bottle but they wanted it to be shared by all at the Rat Pack tribute so they made it a gift. Stop by at midnight and join us in the toast. Thanks again David and Kirk

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-07 4:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-07 15:53, Monkeyman wrote:
there is no TRY.... just DO

hehe

whelp ... I'm outta the work situation for the weekend, anyone looking for a room share?

"it's cause I'm fat. Isn't it"

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation