FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Caliente May 9th-May 11th 2008 in Palm Springs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
Tiki Caliente May 9th-May 11th 2008 in Palm Springs
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-14 6:43 pm   Permalink

It looks a lot like mine but mine is 4 foot tall .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-14 6:54 pm   Permalink

You mean mine!!!!!! It's in the Wildsville Palm Springs home with no signature on the back side,so I guess I will sign it and make it mine!!!!!!!!

Dr. Tiki agrees with me!!!!!!!!

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-14 7:14 pm   Permalink

I think that would make an awesome mug! I know Holden can pull it off!

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-14 7:23 pm   Permalink

Where's the root-ball hair-do gonna go...?

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-14 7:38 pm   Permalink

Can you call an old broken down bus in the field behind 7-11 really be called a Palm Springs home ? I hope you dont burn that tiki for heat next winter . hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-14 7:58 pm   Permalink

Jesus Ray why don't you just give them my address!!!!!!Thank god I have bad kitty watching over the shack.

I don't need to burn the tiki for heat when it's 100 degrees out side like I see it is in the Desert right now...............

That's why I stay in O.C. half the week...................gotta go and see Iron Man again,See ya!!!!!!!

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-14 8:01 pm   Permalink

hey, rory, thanks again for that print of sam's. his art is smokin'!

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-15 4:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-14 19:23, Tiki Lee's wrote:
Where's the root-ball hair-do gonna go...?

See? that's why it needs to be a 3 color Brown mug... get in all those details.........

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-15 9:54 pm   Permalink

In my opinion these are two of the greats artist of our times. Not only in tiki but also in pop/lowbrow.
one of the greats parts of setting up this weekend in Palm Springs was putting some focus on some artist
that were always on the event cards but maybe not considered headliners in the past. These guy's are HEADLINERS and it was very cool to get a picture with both of them together.

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-05-15 10:17 pm   Permalink

Which one is SHAG?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-16 12:55 am   Permalink

?

[ This Message was edited by: Ojaitimo 2008-05-26 09:10 ]

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-16 05:34 am   Permalink

Boy, it sounds like I missed a great event.

Sorry I missed it Rory. I love the Caliente Tropics.

BTW Rory, I started seeing this girl here, in Charleston SC a couple of weeks ago.

She knows I am into tiki and she tells me her friend from OC, Nathan, tells her he just saw his good bud, YOU, at the event. She tells me this like I would not know about the event.

Of course I tell her that the TC thread has people raving about the event. Congrats!

I hope to make it if there is a next one!

BTW, what sort of attendance did this first event get?

Balmy regards,

Tiki Bob

View Profile of tikibob Send a personal message to tikibob  Email tikibob Goto the website of tikibob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-16 09:09 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-15 22:17, GROG wrote:
Which one is SHAG?

This one!!!!!!

Shag could not make this show because of other commitments but some how we got by.

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-16 12:45 pm   Permalink

Peep's of Tiki Caliente,
We do have some official Tee's and Numbered Limited Event Poster left. If you are interested contact Doug Horne at
doughorne@cox.net.

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-16 12:56 pm   Permalink

Speaking of t-shirts....They are very cool! Great design and quality shirt! And a very cool hang-tag/coaster. Now the unfortunate news......Saturday morning WooHoo bought a large shirt from Doug and had him sign the coaster/hang-tag "Happy Birthday Jared...Doug Horne" (for our friends' kids birthday.) Well, sometime Saturday morning between 9am and 11am we set the shirt (still in the plastic wrapper) down and then we proceeded to pass out for 4 hours! Did someone find this shirt with the personally signed tag??? If so, there is a reward in it for taking care of it for us! Please PM me asap. BIG MAHALOZ!!!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation