FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Caliente May 9th-May 11th 2008 in Palm Springs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
Tiki Caliente May 9th-May 11th 2008 in Palm Springs
blingtiki

Posted: 2008-05-16 1:31 pm   Permalink

Wildsville, thanks for a great weekend in the sun. Enjoyed the swiggin sounds and hanging with old friends and meeting a bunch of new ones.
LLT, loved your recap of the pieces in the gallery, as the night went on so too did my brain cells. your descriptions were like having a near death experience where all these images come flashing back....Hey I picked up that same mug as that one in the Photo posted...Good meeting Terril also.
Doug, Thank you again for working with Biff and I on the tees. hopefully it turned out to be good for you.
Monkeyman, I like MONKEYPOD! Hung the poster. It looks so good on the wall, you can't help but want to run your fingers over the stonework!
Tikibroker, Diggin all my new statuary.
Caliente Tropics, I missed you!

View Profile of blingtiki Send a personal message to blingtiki  Email blingtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ted tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-16 5:17 pm   Permalink

Seriously! Lala was there. If somone would have told me that earlier I would have found a way to go. Man I miss Palm Springs. I gave up going to the Tiki Oasis when it moved to San Diego and this would have been awesome. I'm kicking myself right now--ouch!

View Profile of ted tiki Send a personal message to ted tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-17 1:21 pm   Permalink

Yes Lala,Dr Tiki and Tasca the producer were at Tiki Caliente,Yes you probably missed the greatest Tiki Event of the year,Yes you should feel bad, but don't worry you can always watch tikibartv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Tasca the producer is featured in what episode op tikibartv?

I promised to entertain the people who took the chance on a first time event and I hope I did!!!!!!DIG?

TikiBarTv was at tiki caliente to hang out with the crowd,not just for a short meet and greet.

Thanks again Tasca and the gang!!!!!!!!

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-17 4:44 pm   Permalink

Sat night, sundown to 3am or so?

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-18 11:33 am   Permalink

WooHoo - I'm finally recooperated. BooHoo - I can't believe it's over. Once again Mucho Mahalos to Wildsville Man for all the time & hard work he put in to putting on Tiki Caliente. SoccerTiki and I can't wait until next year Here's my pics....

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2008-05-18 17:05 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-18 3:07 pm   Permalink

I say hats off to Ojaitimo for all his contributions of photography . You captured so many cool moments that weekend . You ROCK man !

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-18 5:15 pm   Permalink

Thanks Tiki Ray, you rocked too and so did everyone else (Except Grog) Thanks again Wildman! . Everyone posted some great moments at Tiki Caliente and to those of you that used your camera and spent the time to upload! Thanks for your effort. It would be nice to see all the future events covered like this. Special thanks to Woo Hoo for all your cheerleadind and support.

and Wildsville (Thanks for making this a Jimmy B and B rum free weekend! Looking forward to Tiki Caliente 2.

Oh yeah, Ernie, you need to talk to Grog about being so thin skinned. It was all in fun!

(On the record, I went too far. Sorry Grog)

[ This Message was edited by: Ojaitimo 2008-05-26 09:08 ]

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-18 8:33 pm   Permalink

what kind of silly fool only shows up for Sunday???

well I had a good time, but looks like I missed many great times.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-05-19 12:33 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-18 17:15, Ojaitimo wrote:
Thanks Tiki Ray, you rocked too and so did everyone else (Except Grog) Oh yeah, Ernie, you need to talk to Grog about being so thin skinned. It was all in fun!

Geez!! How many f-ing PMs do I have to send you to tell you to leave me out of your posts!? You just gotta keep pushing my buttons!! Leave me the hell alone Ojaitimo!!!
Like I mentioned in one of my earlier PMs to you---there's a difference between friendly jabs, and annoying pokes!! You apologize for doing it and then just continue right along doing it! I don't know why you keep trying to piss me off, but you're damn well succeeding.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-19 07:27 am   Permalink

Sun AM, you're right Grog. Again, I'm sorry! (Just to set the record folk's. Grog didn't make any noise or keep me up at night, was not spotted leaving his room with anyone, ETC.
(Maybe I need a future intervention myself.)
I guess this means I won't be invited to the Luau now?

[ This Message was edited by: Ojaitimo 2008-05-19 12:23 ]

ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-19 07:47 am   Permalink

Man Caliente rawked!
I am posting what pics I took from the mModern show tonight! (pinky promise!)

Also, I can't believe Grog got pissed...

They say every time you piss off Grog...a baby gets punched in the face.

THANKS A LOT OJAITIMO!!!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-19 10:22 am   Permalink

Every-time 'Grog' gets pissed off a cartoon character gets punched in the face.

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-19 12:16 pm   Permalink

Tiki Caliente was a place of the places, a trace of the traceleess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZqAnIp5dMQ

I suddenly remembered the Friday night room party. The forgotten party about someone handing me a drink?
I served the Creole Scrub but someone served something different.....

Say! that wasn't that licorice psycho stuff you guys were serving me was it?
NOT COOL IF IT WAS!

Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-19 1:27 pm   Permalink

Very clever Mr. Wildsville. But I can see what you are holding!!

I HEREBY CLAIM TEMPORARY INSANITY FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND AND DO HEREBY SAY I'M SORRY TO ALL OF YOU THAT I MAY HAVE OFFENEDED.

Now I know how she felt.

Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-19 6:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-19 13:27, Ojaitimo wrote:
Very clever Mr. Wildsville. But I can see what you are holding!!

I HEREBY CLAIM TEMPORARY INSANITY FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND AND DO HEREBY SAY I'M SORRY TO ALL OF YOU THAT I MAY HAVE OFFENEDED.

Now I know how she felt.

probably because she is sitting next to Crazy Al..!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation