FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki kon VI ???
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tiki kon VI ???
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-19 3:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-18 21:55, TabooDan wrote:
You coming or does only BC represent Canada at this event??

Won't be able to make it due to the very bad luck of having to work. I know you Vancouver lot will be fine ambassadors of peace, goodwill and international blahblah. Tiki A. Moaikingbird and I will be visiting Seattle and Portland in early August. I don't think there are any events planned during that time so we'll just have to make something happen.

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-19 5:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-19 15:53, Sweet Daddy Tiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-18 21:55, TabooDan wrote:
You coming or does only BC represent Canada at this event??

Won't be able to make it due to the very bad luck of having to work. I know you Vancouver lot will be fine ambassadors of peace, goodwill and international blahblah. Tiki A. Moaikingbird and I will be visiting Seattle and Portland in early August. I don't think there are any events planned during that time so we'll just have to make something happen.

Definitely let us know when you guys head out West and we'll get drunk in America... eh?

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-19 10:08 pm   Permalink

Yaaaaayyyy, the Canadians are coming! Friday night is shaping up better than we'd hoped for. I've been warming up with extra rations of rum each night just so I'll be ready for this wacky weekend of debauchery. Jauna and I can't wait to see you all!

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-22 4:21 pm   Permalink

Does anyone know if there are still tickets available for the Bus/Crawl?

Mrs.Mojo and I are planning to come up from the Bay Area but need to know ASAP so that we can finalize all our plans, where we're staying, if we're bringing our dogs or not and so on!

I've been trying to get an "official" answer since the middle of last week and we need to leave from Cali by Thursday.

Also it would be nice to know the start and finish location of the bus to know the best hotel to choose?

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-22 10:02 pm   Permalink

I'm not the voice of authority here, but I do know that the bus/tour is sold out.
This year is a mini version of the usual TikiKon and the there were only a small amount of tix available. If you haven't been contacted by now with a confirmation I'm pretty sure you're outa luck for this year. Sorry! Hopefully next year will be back to full speed.
The schedule/timeline should be posted soon.

If anyone has any questions about the loosely scheduled Friday night Interstate bar crawl you're welcome to PM me and I'll do my best to fill you in.

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-27 10:13 pm   Permalink

Only a little more than 12 hours to go until the bus crawl!

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sputnikmoss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-30 09:05 am   Permalink

Thanks so much to everyone for a great event! It was great seeing everyone again! Anyone get any good pix??

View Profile of sputnikmoss Send a personal message to sputnikmoss  Email sputnikmoss Goto the website of sputnikmoss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2008-06-30 09:46 am   Permalink

THANK YOU Craig, Heather, Kim, Blair, Noel!! and to the home bar hosts ~ a GIANT THANKS for having us over!!

i only snapped a few photos (and i wish i had some from Bill's Pool, for blackmail purposes..)

i'm looking forward to TK 7

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-30 12:13 pm   Permalink

So glad the premiere NW Tiki Event lives on! Would of been there but I
had a dang family reunion. Cheers and thanks to Heather and Craig!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-30 2:42 pm   Permalink

A big thanks to Craig, Heather, Kim, Blair, Noel for pulling off another great event full of Tiki bars, cool homes, great people and the usual debauchery! Thanks to the hosts too for not only letting us snoop around their homes but also keeping us full of food & drink. We couldn't get enough of Thatch and the Alibi either!!
The 100F+ weather certainly made it feel tropical!! (Lucky for us, the organizers picked a home with a pool to end the day at!!)

We love Portland!!!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-30 9:22 pm   Permalink

I had a great time, as always -- many thanks to all the organizers and hosts. Here are a few more photos.

[ This Message was edited by: monkeyskull 2008-06-30 21:29 ]

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-01 1:37 pm   Permalink

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to everyone involved in bringing Tiki Kon together. It was a great time in deed. I have TONS of pictures. We took over 100 of them. Of course, the blackmail pool pics will not be making the rounds. They happen to all be of me and Angie! If anyone would like any of them, let me know. Can't wait until next year! Great to meet everyone and hopefully we will see some of you down at Thatch. You can usually find Drew and I there on Sunday nights.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-07-07 06:49 am   Permalink

Sorry I missed it (again)...looks like a great time was had by all. I did have a drink in your honor at Trader Dick's in Reno while I was there.

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 10:58 am   Permalink

Tiki Kon VII will return Summer, 2009. You have been warned!

Now I've gotta get all my stuff packed up for Tales of the Cocktail in NOLA.
TIKI KON 2012: Ten Year Tour! AUG 3-5, 2012: Portland, OR

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-13 1:50 pm   Permalink

Finally getting around to posting some of my pictures. From the Sandy Bottom home bar..

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation