FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » TikiShout stuff worth documenting
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
TikiShout stuff worth documenting
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-14 11:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-27 15:43, ravenne wrote:
BigTikiDude Winz Internetz

ha thats funny, I never saw this before.
classic, thanks for quoting me Ravene.
I'm usually not the funny type of person.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-06-15 09:30 am   Permalink

[/quote]
I'm usually not the funny type of person.

Jeff(bigtikidude)
[/quote]

Bigtikidude wading into unknown territory. You've made some pretty unsuccesful stabs at humor before, so it's nice to see you actually get one right now and then. Get a few more right and maybe we can take the training wheels off. LLT always uses the smiley face after his attempts at humor or the to let people know he's TRYING to be funny. You might want to use some of these crtutches too until you get better at this whole "humor" thing. We've let LLT know he's ready to take his training wheels off, but he still lacks confidence venturing forth without them, so we just let him keep using his smiley face crutches. At least his Photoshop posts are mostly succesful. We can all only strive to reach the pinnacle of funniness that Jungle Trader has achieved, but he is the Michael Jordan/Tiger Woods of humor on TC. Bamboo Ben is pretty high up in the humor ranks as well, but that's mostly because he's INSANE and/or drunk when he posts.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-17 4:37 pm   Permalink

I wish I caught the whole thing, but here is what i gots.

tune in for more gameshows!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-19 4:37 pm   Permalink

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 5:12 pm   Permalink

"We have 4 Chuauauas here AND 2 cats...Yes I'm a bit Crazy." -Benzart-

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-30 2:07 pm   Permalink

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-30 2:08 pm   Permalink

GROG

Posted: 2008-07-09 2:12 pm   Permalink

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-11 11:17 am   Permalink

It's been noted before that many people with an interest in Tiki have an interest in other aspects of "primitive" cultures, tattooing and tribalism being the most common.

But recently in Tiki SHOUT! I have been coming across more people who seem to be practitioners of some sort of primitive faith, the adoration (perhaps even worship) of one they call Paipo.

The most common behavior of the Paipoist is to simply SHOUT! the name Paipo in hopes that Paipo will appear in SHOUT! and commune with them.

In what seems to be an attempt to show Paipo their sincerity the Paipoists often SHOUT! the name Paipo in a variety of colors (red, gold, or green), or in a somewhat artistic manner (various spacings between the letters or use of upper and lower case letters).

There seems to be no particular time of day that the Paipoists feel is more conducive to communion with Paipo. The name of Paipo may be randomly SHOUT!ed at any time.

Tiki Central members have traveled the world in order to consider the artifacts and practices of other cultures. Most likely they never realized that a primitive yet endearing faith was growing in their own back yard.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2008-07-11 3:30 pm   Permalink

PAIPO!!!!!!!

ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-27 2:10 pm   Permalink

What shouting Paipo on shout has done to people.

Wow.

Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-31 6:46 pm   Permalink

woofmutt: Maybe yuh have seen him...Hint: Look fer the German with the Tiki themed beer stein. 18:44:29
woofmutt: We've never heard of them NEVER!!! 18:43:39
Psycho Tiki D: I gotta go watch Big Brother...I've been watching for 10 seasons and I still haven't seen Sven on there one time??? What gives??? 18:43:21
Psycho Tiki D: Chock Full of Nuts is Heavenly Coffee! 18:41:37
woofmutt: Next year we have a Nascar! 18:41:04
woofmutt: Holy Smokes™ Holy Smokes™! That tastes heavenly! 18:39:35
Psycho Tiki D: The only repentence to Holy Smokes is Liquid Salvation! 18:38:54
woofmutt: Holy Smokes™ 18:38:20
woofmutt: Holy Smokes™ 18:38:05
woofmutt: Holy Smokes™ 18:37:35
woofmutt: I think I needa revise the Holy Smokes! label... 18:36:47
Psycho Tiki D: Faster Pussycat, KILL KILL! 18:35:58
woofmutt: AWESOME!!! 18:35:27
woofmutt: On a side note, a test to satisfy a burnin' sensation in my brain when I think: Burn baby Burn!!! BURN! 18:34:47
Psycho Tiki D: Me thinks ye are mistaken...Beetlejuice is based on a true story! 18:33:31
woofmutt: Yuh realize that's a fantasy? Whereas Holy Smokes! is a delicious fine quality tobacco product. 18:32:10
Psycho Tiki D: There is a big party goin on in the afterlife! 18:31:32
Psycho Tiki D: Your marketeers should watch Beetlejuice. 18:31:00
Sophista-tiki: HAHA HA 18:30:27
woofmutt: We don't advertise to the dead...Our marketin' studies show that the dead aren't very active consumers. 18:30:00
Psycho Tiki D: And the Beyond is not so Great? 18:29:19
Psycho Tiki D: But what happens when the clouds part? 18:25:12
woofmutt: You can ride a celestial cloud of flavor to the Great Beyond... 18:24:39
Psycho Tiki D: "It will be Heavenly" 18:24:18
Psycho Tiki D: That was exactly what my crack dealer said my first time. 18:22:49
Psycho Tiki D: Warriors....come out to plaaaay! 18:21:47
Sophista-tiki: haha heavenly Holy smokes haha 18:21:40
Psycho Tiki D: You only have one breath left to take, why waste it on air when you can have one last exhilarating drag of Holy Smokes. Dude, it will be Heavenly! 18:19:23
woofmutt: You've put in a long day, and now it's your time! Time to relax and reflect on the day, time to enjoy Holy Smokes™ Holy Smokes™! That tastes heavenly! 17:58:52
Sophista-tiki: wheres my free puppy 16:24:38

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-01 07:42 am   Permalink

"I was just curious... what are all the KoolKids smoking these days?

That's right, Nothing. 'cause smoking is unKool, kids!"
-Mai Tai-

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 10:48 pm   Permalink

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-14 6:31 pm   Permalink

it's upside down

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation