FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Bilge Ľ Ľ TikiShout stuff worth documenting
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
TikiShout stuff worth documenting
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-27 06:05 am   Permalink

Bamboo Ben strikes again... the SHOCK JOCK of TC!.....

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-27 09:41 am   Permalink

It's time to stand up and make the perfect tiki bar!

No more complaining.

All the negative should be channeled to positive!

( for now on)

Think about it.

It could be done!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-07 08:19 am   Permalink

woofmutt: Oh I get it, all this Shag stuff is some sorta movie tie-in 06:05:25
woofmutt: Who is this Shag I've been hearin' so much about? Is he one of those hot shot snowboarders with his own clothin' line? 05:13:19
Sophista-tiki: think Ill go have a banana soy moo now 20:46:48
Sophista-tiki: and some discount sushi too 20:45:14
Sophista-tiki: at weegermyers! 20:44:59
Sophista-tiki: got me a new chococat wallet today 20:44:31
Sophista-tiki: uh? 20:43:10
woofmutt: Ordinarys. I hate 'em. 19:57:08
woofmutt: Normal folks have their own websites to hang out at. 19:56:34
Tikisgrl: Woof? stop you are scaring the normal folks! 18:48:15
woofmutt: La-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la 18:47:31
woofmutt: There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight. All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love. You know what I mean. Just the two of us and nobody else in sight. There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight. So listen very carefully. Closer now and you will see what I mean. It isn't a dream. The only sound that you will hear Is when I whisper in your ear I love you forever and ever. 18:46:41
woofmutt: La-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la 18:46:07
woofmutt: La-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la 18:45:56
woofmutt: rice 16:32:58
teaKEY: nice 16:26:49
little lost tiki: BABS! the #2 Cobra Fang looks SCHNAZZY! 16:22:58

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-07 2:25 pm   Permalink

Yeah, that was our first and last attempt at TikiSHOUT! Thirsty Night Karaoke Klub. It sorta fell apart due to all the drunks and loudmouths: None of 'em showed up.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-07 9:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-07 14:25, woofmutt wrote:
Yeah, that was our first and last attempt at TikiSHOUT! Thirsty Night Karaoke Klub. It sorta fell apart due to all the drunks and loudmouths: None of 'em showed up.

Damn, I had this song ready and I missed the karaoke night oln Shout@ Ah oooo

I saw a weirdo walking thru the streets of Beverly Hill's
He was looking for the place called Circa 55.
Going to get a big dish of transplanted Pu Puís.

Ahhwooooo... Weirdos of Beverly Hills, Ahwooooo!

You hear about their plans for Trader Vicís.
You better not let it happen.
Little old cultural icon got mutilated late last night,
Weirdos of Beverly Hills again.

Ahhwooooo... Weirdos of Beverly Hills, Ahwooooo! Huh!

He's the wall of sound dude who looks like Fudd.

Lately he's been carrying heat.
You better stay away from him,
He'll shoot your face off, Lana,
Huh! I'd like to meet his lawyer.

Well, I saw Benny walking with the Queen,
Watching the Weirdo of Beverly Hills.
I saw Benny. walking with the Queen,
Watching the Weirdo of Beverly Hills.

I saw a weirdo drinking a navy grog at Trader Vic's,
And his hair was f#*#*d up.
Ahhwooooo... Weirdos of Beverly Hills, Huh! Draw blood!
Ahhwooooo... Weirdos of Beverly

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-24 03:28 am   Permalink

Sneakytiki: LLT's I heard your rhymes I had to make dinner cuz it was tymes, soorry I hadda turn on dem dimes an' give 5 cents change, short shriftin yo friends is causin pains cuz on the parade I hadda make rains-- now u looks at me with disdains, and like I'm poop stains, all caught up in the air like 2 Chinese Cranes, crazy marine gonna bust some veins with all those strains careful to poop over 1 dem drains! 00:04:21
woofmutt: Word. 23:37:35
filslash: Wheeee! 21:25:20
filslash: Whee 21:25:06
filslash: 21:24:57
filslash: > 21:24:49
filslash: < 21:24:44
filslash: heh 21:24:09
filslash: i see you freddie 21:20:24
filslash: heh 21:03:50
filslash: ... 21:03:22
filslash: < 21:03:03
filslash: hmmpt. 20:55:11
filslash: heh? 17:25:28
little lost tiki: SIGH-wanna CRY-feel like i been DISSED-Sneaky's been MISSED-fixin to DIE-so here i LIE...werd.... 16:17:12
little lost tiki: one sided RAP-sounds like CRAP-feel like a SAP-gotta run a LAP-around town-gettin down-smells like a TRAP! for the BAttle of RAP! werd.... 16:16:01
little lost tiki: a one-sided RAP BATTLE is No FUN! Peace Out YO! 16:13:20
little lost tiki: SnEAKS is a FREAK-he does a little TWEAK-he's a sissy he's so MEEK-go on take a PEEK cause Sneaky's from BOISE-that makes him all NOISEY.So much dat he REEK...werd! 16:12:22
little lost tiki: Sneaks is from IDAHO.Where? IDunno! I know he's a HO and a MO and a sissy on the GO! He play it slow,he walk around LOW and replys with a SO? Broke his TOE -go with the FLOW...werd! 16:12:04
little lost tiki: Sneaky's chickening OUT-Doesn't visit SHOUT-what a LOUT-makes me POUT-and wanna sock him in the SNOUT! werd.... 16:07:24
little lost tiki: Time for RAPBATTLE-please don't PRATTLE-I'll make yo Teef RATTLE-Callin you like CATTLE-Yo Fiddle FADDLE-Smack yo Butt with a PADDLE -won't be back in the SADDLE-Pleaase don't TATTLE! werd! 16:00:02
Sneakytiki: For the record I think the Trobriands are apropo for a tiki themed space! okay bye ...lol 15:02:29

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-24 03:31 am   Permalink

Your wolf takes a "MUTT" after eatin yo puppy, yo mutt goes "woof" cuz his name is Scruffy, came outta wolf BUTT cuz he got gulped like a guppy, fish outta water bettah pass him a cuppy. 07:03:26
Sneakytiki: Like a prego Lianne I'm makin Ryhmez fo dah tiki nation, country fried tiki licks served while u wait son.. 07:00:58
Sneakytiki: google gos dada, damn whut alliteration, got full mic control o' the whole situation... 06:59:01
Sneakytiki: So dada surrealist like Henry Miller u wrote that shit all stone cold whut a chiller whut yo next line best makes it a thriller 06:57:30
woofmutt: (the misspelled une was a stroke of dadaism.)(yes we know. you told us.) 06:49:51
woofmutt: C'est un Google. 06:47:50

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-21 9:33 pm   Permalink

Anybody want my meatballs recipe! Been in the family for 100 years!

Here it is - Mix equal parts low-fat ground beef with mild Italian sausage meat.

Add 1 egg, some mustard powder and olive oil. Then mix in - get this - water.

Get your hands all gooey by mixing this stuff together until its smooth. You can also add ground pepper salt and or Kikkoman soy sauce if you want. (Also Italian spice mix to taste.) Or if you want to go all healthy, just fresh basil and sliced fresh garlic.

Roll into small balls, and fry in olive oil in a big pan. I also freeze half the meatballs for use later. Fry lightly, drain, and add to a crock pot with 1 of those Barilla or Paul Newman sauce jars. Also add chopped fresh tomatoes (Italian Plum) and turn crockpot on high for the day.

Serve HOT.

-Cammo-
7/21/09 21:02:56

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiki von Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-22 12:19 pm   Permalink

How did you guys miss the naked shout?

View Profile of Kiki von Tiki Send a personal message to Kiki von Tiki  Email Kiki von Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-12 10:13 pm   Permalink

ravenne: and dang i missed the woofmuttdogbytestikisgrlsophistatiki sammich. 8/12/09 18:42:28

Ho-ho! Don't worry ladies, there's plenty of woofmutt to go around.

(In other words: I'm really fat.)

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-16 12:24 pm   Permalink

MadDogMike: There hasn't been a Bilge post in 2 days!!! What's up with that? 12:14:13 8/16/09

WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-16 1:13 pm   Permalink

My guess is that all the folks who normally post to Bilge are at Tiki Oasis. It's been REALLY quiet on here since Friday.

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-02 09:44 am   Permalink

Quote:
little lost tiki: Where is everybody? HELLOOOO!?!?! Everyon'e GONE! They all vanished or got raptured or something! HELLLOOO!?!?! 09:09:08
little lost tiki: from 9:01 27 seconds on the morning of September 30 to 9:01 26 seconds on the morning of October 1st.... wow! 09:03:26
little lost tiki: well....23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds of SHOUT silence.... WOW 09:02:08
little lost tiki: Check it OUT! 24 Hours of SHOUT silence... In-freakin -credible! 09:01:26
little lost tiki: i always get deja vu of clowns whenever i see Derek... 09:01:27
Sophista-tiki: de ja vu 21:01:40
Monkeyman: clowns 17:03:10
little lost tiki: make a down payment,Mike... Receive the Ralphmutt Memory building System..find GROG's checkbook, then pay mut with one of his checks! Easy-Schmeazy! 14:53:56
MadDogMike: I would gladly buy Woof's MBS if I could just remember where I left Grog's checkbook!

Check it out!
23 hours and 59 minutes of SHOUT SILENCE....
from 9:01 27 seconds on the morning of September 30 to 9:01 26 seconds on the morning of October 1st....

I challenge ANYBODY to get 24 hours of SHOUT SILENCE on the NOSE!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-02 12:22 pm   Permalink

I see your challenge and don't give a rat's ass about it.

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-03 10:25 am   Permalink

Well then..
It's a good thing the world don't revolve around Ralphmutt!

Any other takers?

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation