FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tikiyaki Orchestra Debuts April 19
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tikiyaki Orchestra Debuts April 19
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-21 9:29 pm   Permalink

The Tikiyaki Orchestra will debut at the Tiki Farm parking lot sale on April 19th!

Ok all you skeptics, its happening, its real and its live April 19th!!!

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-21 9:36 pm   Permalink

...no pressure or anything

Yea, The Tikiyaki Orchestra, featuring Tiki luminaries Squid, Jon Paul, Digitiki, your truly,few other guys you may or may not know, and a possible surprise guest, will be laying it down at the Tiki Farm Parking Lot Sale.

Please remember to do your drinking before the event, as I'm not sure if they will be serving alcohol, and the more you drink, the better we sound

Apologies to the people who were expecting to see us at the Bali Hai back on November, we're going to make it up to you this time.

Look forward to seeing everyone there and bringing "StereoExotique" to life.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2008-03-21 23:33 ]

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-22 09:10 am   Permalink

cool Dealeoo, cant Wait to hear this finally.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-22 09:21 am   Permalink

I am not missing this event!!!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-23 9:54 pm   Permalink

I'm really looking forward to this. The CD is great, really well done. Will Jonpaul be playing bass?

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-23 10:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-23 21:54, TikiSan wrote:
I'm really looking forward to this. The CD is great, really well done. Will Jonpaul be playing bass?

Yes...JP is rockin the bass.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-24 2:13 pm   Permalink

Wouldn't miss it.

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-24 3:57 pm   Permalink

No need for any skeptics! It's hard to put together a big band. Even just three guys is almost impossible to coordinate schedules for.

JP is an awesome bassist, and a very cool guy! I am looking forward to hearing this!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-01 09:24 am   Permalink

Bump!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-01 4:58 pm   Permalink

BUMP BUMP !!!

Can't wait to play for the Tiki peeps !

Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-02 10:45 am   Permalink

Buh Bump Bump
and featuring Marty Lush on the Vibes! Yowza Yowza Yowza

VampiressRN

Posted: 2008-04-02 9:59 pm   Permalink

Sorry to miss this (have an event planned that day). Boo Hoo...you know you are a frequent flyer on my platter!!! YouTube?

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-03 11:08 am   Permalink

Gaaaaaassssssssp!!! Thank God! I didn't think I could hold my breath any longer.

Holden's thinks the fan baracades will stop us Tikiyakiacs, but if he thinks I'm leaving without a big handful of Jim's hair as a Tikiakimania souvenir, he's got another thing coming!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-03 12:53 pm   Permalink

Hodad Hank was kind enough to sponsor us with some fab stage gear from his awesome store. And just in time for our photo shoot! Cheers Hank!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-03 7:57 pm   Permalink

And as if a live concert wasn't enough, you'll be on hand for the release of our new recording on the world-famous DINDAR label! See ya there!!!!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation