FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-18 5:32 pm   Permalink

Dear Tangaroa-Ru,

Thanks for offering to be a Room Host at the Tiki Oasis 08 Room Crawl! When you do decide on the actual time you would like to host on Saturday, (for example 4:00-6:00) or whatever, please post the hour/hours on this thread. I will be monitoring this thread for any new developments. I will add your hosting time to a list that I will be posting on this thread as the event nears.
P.S. I had a great time chatting with you at Hukilau as well, and I am looking forward to seeing you at Oasis, and sampling your concoction!
Mahalo,
Shell

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-06-18 11:10 pm   Permalink

Put me down as a crawler this year, Shell

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2008-06-18 11:15 pm   Permalink

GROG crawling, stumbling, rolling---whatever it takes. + GROG friend Charlie who is coming out from Texas for the Oasis.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-19 06:18 am   Permalink

Aloha Shell,

Please put me down as a crawler too!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy

Posted: 2008-06-19 09:19 am   Permalink

Hey Jeff,

Look forward to seeing you there and talking Tiki Archeology and record albums.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-19 10:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-19 09:19, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
Hey Jeff,

Look forward to seeing you there and talking Tiki Archeology and record albums.

Sabu

Me too Sabu!!

One of my favorite memories from Tiki Oasis, when it was in Palm Springs, was hanging out with you, Sven and Mimi googling over all your cool stuff!! What a great time.

See you in a couple months!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-19 6:16 pm   Permalink

Anybody want to crawl to the pool for a real nice liquid breakfast Saturday mornin'? Look for Tiki Fink, the guy with the creepy Voodoo music. He will fix you right up! Beverage service starts at 8:00 am! Only for the brave!
Go where robots fear to tread.. Have a Rotting Zombie with The Fink!
T.F.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Fink 2008-06-19 18:17 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Fink 2008-06-19 18:20 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tiki fink 2008-06-26 06:36 ]

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-19 9:03 pm   Permalink

TikiRick plus one would like to crawl when not vending

View Profile of TikiRick Send a personal message to TikiRick  Email TikiRick Goto the website of TikiRick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-23 1:39 pm   Permalink

BeadTiki is still crawling only with a new partner - her husband (who didn't want to be known as MR BeadTiki): TokenTiki ;-o

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-23 2:40 pm   Permalink

Please put me down for 2 crawlers, Shell!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2008-06-23 6:35 pm   Permalink

HUMU!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sputnikmoss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-24 08:47 am   Permalink

Put me down for 6 crawlers. Covering for some Portland peeps who aren't on the board.

tks!

View Profile of sputnikmoss Send a personal message to sputnikmoss  Email sputnikmoss Goto the website of sputnikmoss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-24 11:24 am   Permalink

Aloha! The Maikai Gents Featuring The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa would like to room crawl. There are six of us.

Not only do we want to crawl, but we want to play for you as you host a room party! You bet! We'll make ourselves available to perform live at your room party. That’s right! The snazziest Hawaiian musicians you’ve ever seen or heard will show up at your door free of charge and serenade you and your guests while you show off your exotic libations.

Here’s the line-up:
It’ll be myself and Thurston Lavatube the Third on ukuleles, Alana Moana Beach Parks on upright bass, Montyrialoha on guitar, Kanaka Jones on Hawaiian steel, and YOU and ALL YOUR FRIENDS on backing vocals. We cannot guarantee TMMML's presence, that's what makes her so mysterious.

We’re taking reservations now, so don’t delay. This is your chance to get up close and personal with the merry minstrels of aloha, the incomparable Makai Gents! To schedule a time, please send me a private message or e-mail. Mahalo!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-24 11:50 am   Permalink

Holy Music of the Dead....I'll take ya up on that offer...LIVE music in the hallway and DEAD music in the room...how can I go wrong with that!!! I'll send ya a PM.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-24 2:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-23 18:35, GROG wrote:
HUMU!!!!!!!!!!!

I 2nd that! Yeah!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation