FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT


advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis Room Crawl... It's on!... UPDATED List Pg. 1 & 11
Rumshaker
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Jun 05, 2007
Posts: 21
From: Da 9th Island, Vegas
Posted: 2008-05-21 9:54 pm   Permalink

Wow, I need one of those computer-type jobs, so I'm not so far behind.....my hubby and I will host again. Already booked a top floor suite. Planning on a late nite Friday after-hours party and probably Sat afternoon too. We have a little special something planned for you guys. It's our second TO and I'm so glad to have met all of you last year. I'm up for that Zombie thing too!! I was planning on Lapu-Lapus and that Murky Lagoon drink I made last year. I need to practice anyway for a new bartending gig coming up here in Vegas.........

On another note, has anyone heard of the band Deadbolt? Otto? They're San Diego based surf and they have an album called Tiki Man and a song called VooDoo Trucker. Didn't know if they're still playing or would sign up to play at TO. They'd be perfect!! Just a thought.

Thanks!!


 
View Profile of Rumshaker Send a personal message to Rumshaker  Email Rumshaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jun 02, 2007
Posts: 996
From: San Diego
Posted: 2008-05-21 10:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-21 21:54, Rumshaker wrote:
Wow, I need one of those computer-type jobs, so I'm not so far behind.....my hubby and I will host again. Already booked a top floor suite. Planning on a late nite Friday after-hours party and probably Sat afternoon too. We have a little special something planned for you guys. It's our second TO and I'm so glad to have met all of you last year. I'm up for that Zombie thing too!! I was planning on Lapu-Lapus and that Murky Lagoon drink I made last year. I need to practice anyway for a new bartending gig coming up here in Vegas.........

On another note, has anyone heard of the band Deadbolt? Otto? They're San Diego based surf and they have an album called Tiki Man and a song called VooDoo Trucker. Didn't know if they're still playing or would sign up to play at TO. They'd be perfect!! Just a thought.

Thanks!!



Deadbolt is a San Diego legend. Harley lives in Arizona now and they play very rarely, here in SD. Last gig was the Hotrod Surf/Tikiland Hotrodders BBQ.

Matte Reese knows how to get ahold of him, I think. Would be nice to see them at Oasis, but I can't see that happening, really.
_________________
View my work @

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers


"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior


 
View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Aug 04, 2006
Posts: 413
From: Surf's Up, Los Angeles!
Posted: 2008-05-21 11:13 pm   Permalink

Aloha, Shell!
I have already put my name on the crawl list (I will be hosting - FIRST TIME!!). I definitely have to do it on Saturday, but I'm not sure if I should open up my room late Saturday afternoon or that night? Any suggestions as to which would be better?


 
View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Oct 05, 2005
Posts: 1293
From: sackatomato
Posted: 2008-05-22 11:30 am   Permalink

please add me to the crawl list.

 
View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Joined: May 03, 2007
Posts: 1919
From: Newport Beach, Ca .
Posted: 2008-05-22 1:02 pm   Permalink

Bullet - you don't even drink though !!

Im in for sure


 
View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Aug 23, 2004
Posts: 1550
From: Lakewood California
Posted: 2008-05-22 1:05 pm   Permalink

The Whale Rider and I would love to crawl!! Please put us on the list please.
Luv,
Spermy


 
View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Oct 05, 2005
Posts: 1293
From: sackatomato
Posted: 2008-05-22 3:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-22 13:02, 1961surf wrote:
Bullet - you don't even drink though !!

Im in for sure


i wanna hang out with you, bill!
_________________

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!


 View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss-Darko
Member

Joined: Apr 24, 2008
Posts: 6
From: london
Posted: 2008-05-23 5:01 pm   Permalink

Hi I would love to crawl Shell - please add a Miss Sharma to your list of crawlers please.

This is my first TO coming from the UK especially so would love to meet you wonderfull Tiki experts and party goers!


 
View Profile of Miss-Darko Send a personal message to Miss-Darko  Email Miss-Darko Goto the website of Miss-Darko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Joined: May 03, 2007
Posts: 1919
From: Newport Beach, Ca .
Posted: 2008-05-24 09:32 am   Permalink

Id hang with you anytime Bullet.Look forward to seeing you and catching up.

 
View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BodhiBoy
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Aug 14, 2004
Posts: 27
From: Heptown, USA
Posted: 2008-05-24 8:54 pm   Permalink

Hey Shell, you're a doll for doing this, one more for the Crawl, please.
After four years of vending I'm finally going to just go to Tiki Oasis and see what the rest of you see (and drink what the rest of you drink!)
My summer is gonna be so hectic... a few days of R&R by the pool at TO8 sounds really, really good.
Let me know if you need a hand with anything, graphics for the Crawl Card, whatever.

BodhiBoy

FireMonkey Glass: Real Cool Glass, Made Real Hot!

(yeah, it used to be BodhiGlass, but FireMonkey now has the mojo)


 
View Profile of BodhiBoy Send a personal message to BodhiBoy  Email BodhiBoy Goto the website of BodhiBoy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
H2O Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Joined: Jul 20, 2007
Posts: 34
From: Lemon Grove, Ca
Posted: 2008-05-24 11:00 pm   Permalink

Sadly, I will not be there this year.

I got a new job with "GASP" Chevron Oil (Don't Hate Me). I am a Merchant Mariner, and no I don't buy Mariners. I just transport oil from point A to point B. I signed up for a room at Oasis when I was in Korea a few months ago, between stops in China and Japan. I wish I could be here in my home town of San Diego with all of you great Tikiers, TC'ers, whoever. Last year was a blast. And I know that this year will be just as much fun if not more. So take care and have fun.


H2O AKA Brian

P.S. I ship out next weekend 31 May, on the Colorado Voyager.



 
View Profile of H2O Tiki Send a personal message to H2O Tiki  Email H2O Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPops
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jan 11, 2008
Posts: 251
From: Buena Park, Ca.
Posted: 2008-05-30 9:05 pm   Permalink

Just booked our first Oasis. My wife & I want to do it right, so please add us to the list. Looking forward to a great weekend.
Thanks, Mike & Karen


 
View Profile of TikiPops Send a personal message to TikiPops  Email TikiPops     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Sep 25, 2006
Posts: 639
From: NSW Central Coast, Australia
Posted: 2008-05-30 9:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-24 23:00, H2O Tiki wrote:
Sadly, I will not be there this year.

I got a new job with "GASP" Chevron Oil (Don't Hate Me). I am a Merchant Mariner, and no I don't buy Mariners. I just transport oil from point A to point B. I signed up for a room at Oasis when I was in Korea a few months ago, between stops in China and Japan. I wish I could be here in my home town of San Diego with all of you great Tikiers, TC'ers, whoever. Last year was a blast. And I know that this year will be just as much fun if not more. So take care and have fun.


H2O AKA Brian

P.S. I ship out next weekend 31 May, on the Colorado Voyager.




we will miss you mate... I will drink on your behalf if you don't mind..
_________________


 
View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jan 05, 2003
Posts: 1068
From: Land of Cheese & Beer
Posted: 2008-05-31 08:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-24 20:54, BodhiBoy wrote:
Hey Shell, you're a doll for doing this, one more for the Crawl, please.
After four years of vending I'm finally going to just go to Tiki Oasis and see what the rest of you see (and drink what the rest of you drink!)
My summer is gonna be so hectic... a few days of R&R by the pool at TO8 sounds really, really good.
Let me know if you need a hand with anything, graphics for the Crawl Card, whatever.

BodhiBoy

FireMonkey Glass: Real Cool Glass, Made Real Hot!

(yeah, it used to be BodhiGlass, but FireMonkey now has the mojo)




Hey BodhiBoy!
We enjoyed you dropping by our crawl room last year on Saturday night & look forward to seeing you this year, too!!



 
View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Joined: May 21, 2003
Posts: 976
From: Like Oh My Gawd..San Fernando Valley
Posted: 2008-05-31 09:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-24 23:00, H2O Tiki wrote:
Sadly, I will not be there this year.

H2O AKA Brian

P.S. I ship out next weekend 31 May, on the Colorado Voyager.





Bummer, Brian.....


 
View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:
  
v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation