FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events May 18th Masonic Luau in El Cajon!!!MAY CHOP!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
May 18th Masonic Luau in El Cajon!!!MAY CHOP!
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 12:44 pm   Permalink

I forgot...you're in charge now....hey can you post my address online, and then bring a bunch of guns, that would be sweet.

Really I'm not going to "E" fight and even that last sentence was lame on my part and I apologize to everyone for getting baited. I think you just need to look at the people that welcomed you to their favorite way to spend a Saturday and how your actions reflect on them...regardless of your feelings about me.

My art and goodies...
http://www.davidlozeau.com

[ This Message was edited by: Clysdalle 2008-05-23 12:48 ]

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 12:49 pm   Permalink

billy, i will vote for you if i can help finish that bottle of booze...

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 12:55 pm   Permalink

Wow, Clyde. You really ARE bitter........and trying to play the victim as well.

Just contribute something, man.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 12:57 pm   Permalink

----------------

"I think you just need to look at the people that welcomed you to their favorite way to spend a Saturday and how your actions reflect on them...regardless of your feelings about me. "

-----------------

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 1:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-23 12:57, Clysdalle wrote:
----------------

"I think you just need to look at the people that welcomed you to their favorite way to spend a Saturday and how your actions reflect on them...regardless of your feelings about me. "

-----------------

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 1:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

----------------

-----------------

Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 1:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

----------------

-----------------

Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 1:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-23 12:49, Tiki Trav wrote:
billy, i will vote for you if i can help finish that bottle of booze...

TRAV! There will be tons of booze at Chazes tonight. Make room in your liver!

(dammit, I qoted the wrong post three times! Ah, hell.....it was a good read!)

RWT32 Las Vegas32, F&AM

Visit the San Diego Tiki Carvers & Artisans at
http://myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

[ This Message was edited by: Billy the Crud 2008-05-23 13:33 ]

Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 2:29 pm   Permalink

I can't tell you how sad this makes me. This was indeed my favorite way to spend a Saturday. It used to be a quiet, mellow gathering of like-minded people who just wanted to carve, or sculpt, etc. Now it's evolved into a side show/pissing contest.

And Billy, I would have attended this luau if it had not been for the snide remark you made as I was leaving the last Chop at Bill's house.

Life's too short to put up with people like you.

I'll gladly rearrange my plans and spend June 21st knitting with Clysdalle.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 2:36 pm   Permalink

Matt -
You're right. Billy's paint-peeling language doesn't bother me, I thought it would be like a real creepy Twilight Zone episode if he had to go cold turkey on the swearing for a day or two. I can just see Rod Serling standing there with a lit cig, shaking his head back and forth.

Trav -
"billy, i will vote for you if i can help finish that bottle of booze..." Backroom deals are fair. In fact, that's how Billy may get all his votes. Remember, the more people who vote Billy expecting a swig will cut that bottle into teeny fractions....

Clyde -
Next Chop at yer house, right? Thanks, bro.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 2:42 pm   Permalink

Snide? Jesus, Kate......It was a joke and I'm sorry it offended. If you all want to take this opportunity to ostracize me from the group, then so be it. I had no clue my presence was so offensive to you all. All it took was one person to break the ice and now I know how you feel about me. I thought you were all a fun bunch and I'll miss the chops, but it sounds like I'm not welcome.

Later.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 3:54 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 4:19 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 6:24 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-23 10:36 pm   Permalink

[quote]

Trav -
"billy, i will vote for you if i can help finish that bottle of booze..." Backroom deals are fair. In fact, that's how Billy may get all his votes. Remember, the more people who vote Billy expecting a swig will cut that bottle into teeny fractions....
quote]

SHIT!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation