FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Music » » The Quiet Village podcast
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
The Quiet Village podcast
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-26 10:30 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-17 15:13, Digitiki wrote:
I really enjoyed doing the interview with Andy. New new album is so much fun to listen to. It really sets the Tiki Christmas mood off just right!!

Thanks for the kind words and the fun interview, Mark. I was really thrilled to have been a part of your Christmas Quiet Village.

Mele Kalikimaka, man~!

Andy

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-21 2:46 pm   Permalink

Aloha Digitiki!

It's been over a month and no new podcast! HELP! I'm withering away with no new episodes...

Actually, I just want to send you long-overdue MAHALOS for such a fine podcast... it has literally expanded my appreciation, understanding, and library of tiki music beyond my wildest tiki dreams!

MAHALO again!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-22 11:24 am   Permalink

Tobunga,
I hear ya. I've been slacking off lately. However, I am at work on the first episode of the 2010, it will be an Ernie Menehune episode. I also wanna do an all Gene Rains episode, a Bossa Nova episode and Joe Banks wants to guest host too, so I got some stuff in the works. I just need to get my lazy ass out of the hammock and in front of the mic.

[ This Message was edited by: Digitiki 2010-01-22 11:24 ]

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-22 11:27 am   Permalink

What about the marty Lush interview ?

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bambú Yoo-hoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-22 2:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-22 11:24, Digitiki wrote:
...I also wanna do an all Gene Rains episode...

This is gonna be a good 1, I'll bet!!!

View Profile of Bambú Yoo-hoo Send a personal message to Bambú Yoo-hoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-22 3:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-22 11:27, tikiyaki wrote:
What about the marty Lush interview ?

oh that's guy is impossible to get ahold of,
and real prima donna.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-22 4:19 pm   Permalink

Marty, what are the odds of you throwing a Lucas Vigor song on your bossa nova segment? Bossa Nova is the style I do predominately.

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
koopkooper
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-23 01:28 am   Permalink

Marty you can hear his Bossa Nova on my show this week if you haven't heard his work before....Lucas Vigor plays some great stuff. Kooper digs

View Profile of koopkooper Send a personal message to koopkooper  Email koopkooper Goto the website of koopkooper     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beach Bum Scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-24 4:03 pm   Permalink

I just listened to Koop's show and have to second what he said about Lucas's Bossa tune!!!!

View Profile of Beach Bum Scott Send a personal message to Beach Bum Scott      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SufferinSimon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-27 10:25 am   Permalink

Starting to twitch a little, I need a new Quiet Village

View Profile of SufferinSimon Send a personal message to SufferinSimon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-04 10:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-22 11:24, Digitiki wrote:
Tobunga,
I hear ya. I've been slacking off lately. However, I am at work on the first episode of the 2010, it will be an Ernie Menehune episode. I also wanna do an all Gene Rains episode, a Bossa Nova episode and Joe Banks wants to guest host too, so I got some stuff in the works. I just need to get my lazy ass out of the hammock and in front of the mic.

OK, I posted a request for new episodes half a month ago, so we're up to a MONTH AND A HALF with no new episodes! Quit holdin' out on us, man! We're dyin' out here! And you're tantalizing us with descriptions of new episodes to anticipate!

Nah, take yer time, I know yer a busy guy...

But seriously, make with the new episodes...

Not to put any pressure on you or anything...

See?!? You are making me quite schizo with no new Quiet Village... Help me DigiTiki, you're my only hope...

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-17 1:14 pm   Permalink

Great new episode Mark!

Thanks for helping to promote ALOHA spirit through the music of Ernie Menehune.

He is truly a national treasure!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnlyATikiLad
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-18 09:48 am   Permalink

Thank You!!!!!!!!

View Profile of OnlyATikiLad Send a personal message to OnlyATikiLad      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trad'r Bill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-18 11:56 am   Permalink

The wait is over!! Thanks Digitiki for pulling through even though you were sick! That interview was really funny!

Trad'r Bill

View Profile of Trad'r Bill Send a personal message to Trad'r Bill  Email Trad'r Bill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
avril64

Posted: 2010-02-18 1:57 pm   Permalink

As always, a very well-done ep. Worth the wait. Hope you're feeling better soon.

You're going to have to keep this interview thing going! Really enjoying them - first Diana Lai and now Ernie! What a great storyteller. He had me chuckling and smiling as I was driving home from work today.

Thanks again. Now, let's not have such a long pause between eps, please!

View Profile of avril64 Send a personal message to avril64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation