FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Music » » The Quiet Village podcast
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
The Quiet Village podcast
Bambú Yoo-hoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-26 01:41 am   Permalink

Wah-heu! Thanks for #29, Digitiki!

View Profile of Bambú Yoo-hoo Send a personal message to Bambú Yoo-hoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-27 1:51 pm   Permalink

dug the show,
thanks Mark,

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vince Martini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 9:43 pm   Permalink

#29 was my #1, D.T. I am no longer a Digitiki virgin. It was VERY, VERY good for me...with a cocktail in hand on this stormy, RAIN-Y night.

Many Mahalos to the Quiet Village!

View Profile of Vince Martini Send a personal message to Vince Martini  Email Vince Martini Goto the website of Vince Martini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 08:43 am   Permalink

Digitiki, I had to post and thank you. I have spent the last week listening to every poscast and catching up. I really had never appreciated or had much exposure to exotica and you have parted the bamboo curtain and lead me to the light.

Thanks!!

I'm ready for the next episode now.

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
koopkooper
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-15 8:51 pm   Permalink

yeah...love the Gene Rains special...I have sadly neglected this genius on my podcast....will have to aquire some and get him on the air! Well done sir, looking forward to the next one.

View Profile of koopkooper Send a personal message to koopkooper  Email koopkooper Goto the website of koopkooper     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTomD
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-30 06:17 am   Permalink

A new episode (#30) of Quiet Village trickled into my iPod this morning, bringing extra joy to another day in paradise! Two thumbs (or rather Mai Tais) up! Thank you, DigiTiki, from the East coast at Flagler Beach, Florida!

View Profile of TikiTomD Send a personal message to TikiTomD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-30 09:01 am   Permalink

Sweet! New Episode!

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-07 08:08 am   Permalink

Thank you to everyone that approached me at Tiki Caliente for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed my guest "take over" of The Quiet Village.

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-08 11:22 am   Permalink

http://www.digitiki.com/podcast/QuietVillage30.m4a

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-08 12:35 pm   Permalink

Great show,
loved the rarities, and the Ukulele orchestra.

Jeff(btd)

Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-28 8:27 pm   Permalink

Episode 31 now up - featuring new digital reissued of classic albums. Enjoy!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTomD
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-09 6:26 pm   Permalink

Having endured many Mai Tais without, I was overjoyed when iTunes "Update Podcast" delivered a new episode of the Quiet Village (Episode #32) from Digitiki, featuring the Beachcomber Trio. Mark, hope you enjoy balmy breezes from your new hut, and thank you from your many listeners.

Tom

View Profile of TikiTomD Send a personal message to TikiTomD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
avril64

Posted: 2010-08-11 6:41 pm   Permalink

Enjoyed this ep, thanks for the heads-up on the Beachcomber Trio album (ordered mine this evening!). And I would love to do an ep w/ you or for you, Mark! Take care and enjoy the new 'hut.'

View Profile of avril64 Send a personal message to avril64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-03 11:35 am   Permalink

I hope you all enjoyed the "Music for a Spookylau" Halloween episode. Not really Tiki, but what the heck. I got a great deal of stuff coming up, just finished an interview with artist Kirby for the upcoming 3-hour tour show with Tikiyaki!! Should have that one up soon!!

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-03 11:56 am   Permalink

Digitiki - great hanging with you last night. I'll be sure to check out the Kirby interview. Cheers! G

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation