FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mahalo for Coming to TikiBocce(tm) III - *Buy an Event Poster 4 Charity!*
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Mahalo for Coming to TikiBocce(tm) III - *Buy an Event Poster 4 Charity!*
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-14 5:41 pm   Permalink

And so, it begins....

TikiBocce III
Saturday, May 24th, 2008 11am
Lund Manor's back 40 in Oakland, CA

With the musical stylings of The MaiKai Gents!

(The new and IMPROVED!) Hinky Drinks will be open, and pouring, at 11am.

Open Qualifying for TikiBocce Top Bocce Honors Tournament from 11am - 3pm, first 8 teams advance to the tournament, which begins at 3:30ish.

Potluck-style, bring something to share (veg preferred, but not mandatory). We'll have grills ready-steady-go!

[ This Message was edited by: Haole'akamai 2008-05-26 09:29 ]

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-14 10:52 pm   Permalink

And so, it begins...

"My salad days, When I was green in judgment, I rolled in cold blood..."

No quarter!
midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-14 11:50 pm   Permalink

Team Quicksand will be there to kick ass, choke in the finals, and come in second place. Again. Will history repeat itself? I'm wearing my pith helmet already, how 'bout you, Ray?

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-15 09:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-14 23:50, Mai Tai wrote:
Team Quicksand will be there to kick ass, choke in the finals, and come in second place.

Ah, tradition....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-15 10:42 am   Permalink

WOOT! Have fun athletes!

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-15 4:04 pm   Permalink

Chief Bartender and I are in this year! Loved hearing all about it a few hours after it ended last year while sipping drinks at FI. Bummed we couldn't make it due to family obligations so we are bound and determined to come this year. Thanks so much for hosting!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TofuJoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-15 10:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-15 16:04, Brenda's Tiki Hut wrote:
Chief Bartender and I are in this year! Loved hearing all about it a few hours after it ended last year while sipping drinks at FI. Bummed we couldn't make it due to family obligations so we are bound and determined to come this year. Thanks so much for hosting!

Fantastic! Looking forward to seeing you guys on the court.

View Profile of TofuJoe Send a personal message to TofuJoe  Goto the website of TofuJoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-04-16 11:58 am   Permalink

sounds great!
I'll be there~

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kolohe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-27 4:13 pm   Permalink

Can I get an address and when will the MaiKai Gents be performing?

View Profile of Kolohe Send a personal message to Kolohe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-27 9:48 pm   Permalink

What are the chances that my magic slippers will arrive and that I'll be able to be there? One never knows....

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-28 11:27 pm   Permalink

We're putting up the evite in the next few days. PM me your email address and we'll put you on the evite.

Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-30 09:49 am   Permalink

Well, I don't know how to play bocce and I eat animals, but stopping by for some boozing might be a good idea.

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TofuJoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-30 10:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-30 09:49, TIKI KAIMUKI wrote:
Well, I don't know how to play bocce ...

It has been repeatedly proven that knowing how to play bocce is actually a setback.

We run a few grills, so bring don't worry about bringing a meaty thing to cook.

Drinks. That we got.

View Profile of TofuJoe Send a personal message to TofuJoe  Goto the website of TofuJoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Aloha
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-30 1:44 pm   Permalink

And they were great drinks/boozing. Which lead to even greater bocce playing by myself, who owed all my bocce expertise/success to the boozing....oh and my ace partner from Napa. I can't wait for the boozing to begin...er...I...mean the bocce. Oh who am I kidding? Bring on the boozing!!!!!

View Profile of Mr. Aloha Send a personal message to Mr. Aloha  Email Mr. Aloha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RikiTikiTavi
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-05-01 11:44 am   Permalink

Fantastic!

View Profile of RikiTikiTavi Send a personal message to RikiTikiTavi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation