FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Tiki Carving » » Paipo's Stone Tikis V2.0 - 2011
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 Next Page )
Paipo's Stone Tikis V2.0 - 2011
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-06 05:45 am   Permalink

Maybe I get the Ghost page?
Way Excellent stuff Paips, that Hei-tiki is just incredible and the Rua-Tangaroa is Also incredible, Glad to see you didn't get much from the ground-shaking recently, Hate hearing all that news.
Glad to hear you being around here more often too, as I should be too!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-09-06 08:47 am   Permalink

Wow! Your two new ones are great! The Navigator is WIKKID man!

Sorry to hear about the earthquake, glad that you and your family are okay. We get them here in S. California quite often. Mostly they just shake things up a bit, but every now and then a real butt-kicker will come along and knock things down.

Keep up the good work and see you in November!

Bowie

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-06 2:22 pm   Permalink

New piece as promised...

Kai Angaanga (Skulleater)

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Creative Chimp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-06 3:29 pm   Permalink

good god!!!!!! that is beautiful....great work!

View Profile of Creative Chimp Send a personal message to Creative Chimp      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-06 4:00 pm   Permalink

I love love, the Navigator, to great, must be the help of the lovely assistant, that make it so special

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-14 5:14 pm   Permalink

Whoah, Paipo, Incredible piece of work, your "Skulleater is full of super detail and has loads of personality. He looks Hungry unfortunately for the skull he's just getting the last bit of brains out of.
Great to see new works from you so Soon after the last. Thanks!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laojia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-14 9:12 pm   Permalink

Awesome job on the skull... And the pattern on eyebrow and mouth! So fine carve...

Another! Another! Another! Another! Another! Another!

J.

View Profile of laojia Send a personal message to laojia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-14 10:17 pm   Permalink

Rhys, these last few pieces are incredible! I can see that you are re-energized in your work as the details are over the top on these.
All of your work is wonderful, but these latest works are really kicking major butt. Chock full of details, and busting out in 3 dimensional form!

Sorry to hear of all the crazy events taking place in your life. The world it seems is very restless lately. Glad you and yours are safe and sound these days, and it is great to see such wonderful new work!

Are you still near surf? Our season here is just beginning with a few waves here and there, but as we head into fall the storms crank up and give us winds and waves!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Baļ
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-15 02:59 am   Permalink

Bai... is in love....with your work!! perfect!

View Profile of Tiki Baļ Send a personal message to Tiki Baļ  Goto the website of Tiki Baļ     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mijaba
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-09-15 3:41 pm   Permalink

love that skullmuncher with the fat blocky teef! pretty excellent!

View Profile of mijaba Send a personal message to mijaba  Email mijaba     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
amate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-16 08:32 am   Permalink

design and execution...simply the best!

View Profile of amate Send a personal message to amate      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-22 11:45 am   Permalink

Just wanted to post a public "thank you" for the beautiful I gift I received from you today! I feel truly fortunate to have such a talented friend. Baby Buma is around my neck right now and may not leave for quite a while!

Mahalo, Rhys!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-24 6:33 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the replies Chimp, Clarita, Ben, Jerome, Dave (surf is primo now spring has settled into the summer groove and the storms have passed - just had our big holiday weekend comp here and clocked up 6 hrs water time the last 2 days) - Bai, mijaba, amate and Jen...glad I found a home for that little guy. There was no way I was gonna let him cross the Pacific again!

Well what a slacker I've been again - another several weeks with no updates. I have been busy...I spent a week or two finally rebuilding my
website and have also been making plenty of my production jewellery now winter's over. I am putting much more effort into promoting and selling my own work to pick up the slack in the retail market.

I do have tiki projects underway, as always, and finished this remake/upgrade of an earlier design last week:

Koropepe

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-24 8:37 pm   Permalink

i loves that Koropepe!
one can get lost in the spiral!
and the eyes!
betterer and betterer ...

www.KENRUZIC.COM is Open to the Public!
(Which i update every so often)
I'm on FaceBook too-Go cheggitout!)

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laojia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-24 8:40 pm   Permalink

A great classic with a modern twist ... The details are fabulous, between the scales, the eye and tongue... crazy work!!

Thank's for sharing (even if not so often )and congrat for your web site, very elegant!

J.

View Profile of laojia Send a personal message to laojia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation