FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events pre - Oasis art reception and closing of the Bamboo Ben Store w/ Flounder and the Pleasants and ....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
pre - Oasis art reception and closing of the Bamboo Ben Store w/ Flounder and the Pleasants and ....
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-08-06 6:32 pm   Permalink

Thank you for the post Mrs. Boo! I'm glad to know that tiki is treating your family well and the store will continue on in one format or another.

I'm looking forward to this event!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ms pleasant
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-07 08:40 am   Permalink

Ken and I are so looking forward to this gathering. I can't wait to see the Bamboo Ben store. It sounds like there will be some great things happening there in the future. Congratulations on your up and coming transformation.

View Profile of ms pleasant Send a personal message to ms pleasant      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-09 06:47 am   Permalink

Update.....

A lot of stuff will be a buck,

not everything.

The other stuff will be 1/2 off

or more.

We need to make room

for the future.........

Deals o plenty!!!!!

More soon........

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-09 06:52 am   Permalink

p.s.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=400619504&MyToken=3afe2571-e852-49d9-b9af-37d0e9286ba2

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-09 06:56 am   Permalink

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=19668824&MyToken=29555308-065d-4de0-b78c-ca85e1885afe

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-09 06:57 am   Permalink

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=24339840&MyToken=f220ba0c-ac82-4dbc-8254-872a2ff35e64

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-09 06:58 am   Permalink

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=52450257&MyToken=9f3507b0-25d4-45d6-a996-4f774a243fb4

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-09 09:35 am   Permalink

one more thang.....

Is anyone coming from the LBC or north of the LBC?

Flounder is flopping into Long Beach Airport

approx 7 pm-ish, thurs.. and I was wondering if

anyone of you kind hearted Tiki Freaks would wanna

catch him on your way down....

pm. or email.....

Mucho MAhalooo's!

Da Boo's

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

ms pleasant
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-08-09 3:30 pm   Permalink

Here is what I'm bringing to the Bamboo Ben gathering. Looking forward to hanging with friends and meeting new people in the California sun.

View Profile of ms pleasant Send a personal message to ms pleasant      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-11 2:58 pm   Permalink

BUMP!
Great lookin goodies kids!
and can't wait to see some more Flounders up close....
you boys got skillz!
I'll have a few things up on the wall as well
(Ben annoited me the "house artist" and said i must represent....)
so Come on down on your way to Oasis!
Kona's is right down PCH as well, so you can have a nice meal before the MADNESS!
SEE YOU THERE!

GIMME!

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2008-08-12 08:17 ]

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-11 8:57 pm   Permalink

I heart Heather. The work shown above is that of the talented, sweet and beautiful Heather Pleasant. Heather is William Westenhaver's (Witco fame) grand daughter. Both Heather and her husband, Ken (Keigs), will be showing a few art pieces on Thursday evening. Come and enjoy.

Aloha, Mrs. Boo

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-12 11:28 pm   Permalink

BUMP!
2 more days!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 05:53 am   Permalink

This might help a bit to some of you who keep asking...

2nd paragraph

Aloha!

Join us Thursday for an evening of art, music and Aloha Spirit "Bamboo Ben style." We will be welcoming 4 artists into our Yorktown hut. Heather and Ken Pleasant from Washington (pleasanttiki.com), Scott "Flounder" Scheidly from Florida (flounderart.com) and local Huntington Beach artist Ken Ruzic (kenruzic.com) will be showing various paintings and carvings. A unique twist to Hawaiian and Polynesian Lounge music will be performed live by The Hula Girls. These local musicians grab onto their influences, ranging from Don Ho to Eddie Cochran, and GO! Like we say "Bamboo Ben style"....this is not your ordinary luau. Come enjoy art, music, friends, food and drink.

We hope you can join us to celebrate a new dawning for Bamboo Ben. As many of you may or may not know, we are taking our business into a new and exciting direction. Ben has been extremely busy with installation work. Due to this, we are no longer offering our public hours on Saturday and Sunday. We are welcoming our clients by appointment. Over the next few months, we will be transforming our shop into a paradise you've yet to see unless you've experienced Ben's installation work. We'd like to invite our clients into a world where they can comfortably relax, browse the portfolio books, order custom pieces as well as check out Bamboo Ben's recent creations of art, furniture and accessories available for purchase. We need to make room for this venture, so all existing Bamboo Ben work will be at rock bottom prices on Thursday.

Thursday August 14th

6:00'ish - 10:00'ish

Bamboo Ben Hut - 712 Yorktown Ave

714 960-1860

Aloha and Mahalo,

Mrs. Bamboo

lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 1:37 pm   Permalink

The Hula Girls are honored and excited to be playing this gig. We are rough, untested, unpracticed....but the beat goes on!!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 1:45 pm   Permalink

*BUMP*

totally can't wait to make this side stop before hitting Oasis!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation