FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Hoo Doo the Oasis VooDoo? 18oz. of Luv potion #9? or XXX - Last Two of 100 pg.5
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Hoo Doo the Oasis VooDoo? 18oz. of Luv potion #9? or XXX - Last Two of 100 pg.5
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 7:39 pm   Permalink

There is always croc. skulls. Saw one over the weekend, very cool, not much holding space though.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-25 09:50 am   Permalink

so what color is the mug going to be?
same as the real skull I would hope.
and dare I ask how much it will be?
killer stuff man,

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 08:29 am   Permalink

SOOO?
Update?
That is an amazing piece of art. Can't wait to see one in person.
Cheers.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Cowboy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-08 2:11 pm   Permalink

A--------------------MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

View Profile of Tiki Cowboy Send a personal message to Tiki Cowboy  Email Tiki Cowboy Goto the website of Tiki Cowboy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kiyosai
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-09 01:55 am   Permalink

so is there any way us chumps who WON'T be attending can get our paws on one of these? *bats eyelashes*

View Profile of kiyosai Send a personal message to kiyosai  Email kiyosai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-09 09:01 am   Permalink

Woah- I think I'm in love...

Gonna have to leave my current skull for one of yours!

I'm sure he will understand...

~Marina~

View Profile of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid! Send a personal message to Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!  Goto the website of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 09:50 am   Permalink

Awwww....! Monkey hug!

Al, I am still pushing for the "Monkey Gland" as the cocktail of choice for this "mug". Dr. Cocktail made one for me, and it is an excellent, excellent tasting potion, the only one where a dash of Absinthe does not bother me. Its history is funny, too, it was concocted in the 20s, during a medical fad that purported that monkey glands had aphrodisiac powers.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-11 3:46 pm   Permalink

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn....that is TIGHT!

but can i get one with a cig-lighter in a working jaw???

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-18 02:50 am   Permalink

yes... maybe a bottle opener in the teeth??

thanks for the comments... I'm still working out the details and hoping a have a bunch made in a month!!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTres
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-18 11:55 am   Permalink

Holy cow!!! That glaze makes it look like the real deal, excellent choice!

View Profile of TikiTres Send a personal message to TikiTres  Email TikiTres     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-18 12:57 pm   Permalink

Holy monkey-crap Batman! . . er, Crazy Al! At first I was thinking, wow what I great mug idea . . I wish I could afford one. Now I'm thinking, how could I afford NOT to have one? That mug is OFF THE HOOK!!!

Classic Silver Line Boats

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-22 05:43 am   Permalink

MAN oh Man C'Al, How can I et one of these? Your stuff just blows me away I can't believe how you just nonchalantly , Do it, like it's todays breakfast dishes, Wash'um up and dry'em out and Put'um away. Well DAYYYUMM!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-23 2:40 pm   Permalink

the sculpt and wax were AMAZING
but now you've gone and Glazed it!
Freakin Mug of the Year!
Off the Charts!
you humble us all with your creations...

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-23 8:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-23 14:40, little lost tiki wrote:
the sculpt and wax were AMAZING
but now you've gone and Glazed it!
Freakin Mug of the Year!
Off the Charts!
you humble us all with your creations...

Well that pretty much says it all!

WOW AL!

View Profile of Kahu Send a personal message to Kahu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-03 12:18 pm   Permalink

I've just seen the first production glaze and it was damn close to what I did! I'm told I should have 50 for Oasis... not sure of the price of this glaze or edition size... but with a seven piece mold! with spacial air release widgets to get those beautiful deep eyes to pull out and not break... and.. a 9-10 step glaze job... this first Oasis run might get me back into the black... black magic that is......?

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation