FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Hoo Doo the Oasis VooDoo? 18oz. of Luv potion #9? or XXX - Last Two of 100 pg.5
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Hoo Doo the Oasis VooDoo? 18oz. of Luv potion #9? or XXX - Last Two of 100 pg.5
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-03 12:45 pm   Permalink

Nice job Bro!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 4:12 pm   Permalink

so if the magic worked..? then i should pick up 50 of these guys Friday the 8th!! that would be strong magic....

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 4:19 pm   Permalink

Can't wait to hear the price. Either way

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-07 4:56 pm   Permalink

Yeah, a price would be handy for those of us attempting to prioritize our Oasis shopping sheckles. Could we at least have a ballpark figure?

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-07 5:35 pm   Permalink

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-08 09:00 am   Permalink

i'm hemin' and hawin' at the price as this lit'le gem was definitely way into the Red Line of hellish Bone Productions' fire ... Oasis un-dead will enjoy an introductory price on this 9-step glaze, at 50-100 in the edition i'm still working it out... eye of newt or toad for this next decision making concoction???????????

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-08 09:38 am   Permalink

al, please save one for me at oasis.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-08 09:59 am   Permalink

Beyond bitchin'!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-08 10:20 am   Permalink

Al,
beautiful work. The slip mold itself must be a masterpiece. The glaze work is beautiful. I hope this piece does real well for you. From a ceramics standpoint alone this is a marvel!

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Kona

Posted: 2008-08-08 10:36 am   Permalink

I can't make it to Oasis.....I WANT THAT SKULL! Any hopes of those left behind getting their hands on one????

View Profile of Joe Kona Send a personal message to Joe Kona  Email Joe Kona Goto the website of Joe Kona     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-11 09:04 am   Permalink

What a specimen!! and only for $10 more then the Oasis event mug!! this introductory price is for Oasis shoppers only till supplies last. After the event the remainder of the edition of this glaze will be available to the World! see you in three days.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-11 11:17 am   Permalink

Wow! That's a better price than I expected! Yay!!! Save one for me, Al! I'll see you in San Diego!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 10:26 am   Permalink

ya... nice price... i wanted to have this guy come in at this price for an edition of 100... but the production cost was too steep when all said and done... so, for all the die-hard folks that can make it to Oasis you get this first 50 of 100 @ $80.

Only one per person while supplies last... thanks for all the great support.

i just pack all these up and I need a bigger truck???

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2008-08-20 20:23 ]

FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 5:14 pm   Permalink

anybody out there, wanna help a brotha out... shoot me a PM for details..

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-24 11:42 am   Permalink

Just saw this mug live last night...it is beautiful...I want one Al.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation