FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Orange County Tiki Crawl 3/29/03
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Orange County Tiki Crawl 3/29/03
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-03-11 09:00 am   Permalink

******** NEWS FLASH *********

Due to the overwhelming demand of this event, we will be meeting at Bamboo Bens shop on Yorktown. In addition, I will call the bus company and see if there's time to get a 50 passenger bus.

Update will follow.

(Baxdog, are you still pouting? I love it when you do that)

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 09:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-03-11 07:18, RevBambooBen wrote:
Arty,

I think you need to change the name again. Sams is in Sunset Beach which is part of L.A county. Are my facts correct?

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen on 2003-03-11 09:46 ]

Ben,

Sunset Beach is part of HB, dude! We are Kings of the World! Thanks for volunteering your shop, Bamboos! Now no one has to hurl on Bong's lawn!

I have a feeling I'll be changing the name on this thang until March 29!!!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 11:05 am   Permalink

Thanks for hooking up the bigger bus Bong. You are a true American. By the way, after we get back to Ben's at the end of the night, I'm still going back to Bong's to throw up on the lawn. I promissed him.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 11:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-03-11 11:05, Luckydesigns wrote:
By the way, after we get back to Ben's at the end of the night, I'm still going back to Bong's to throw up on the lawn. I promissed him.

Sounds like a plan. Maybe I'll join you...

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-03-11 11:18 am   Permalink

Yo Tiki Freaks!

I got the 50 passenger bus!

So, we meet at Bamboo Bens shop at 712 Yorktown (right off Beach Blvd) in Huntington beach.

Be there about 4:30 cause we leave at 6:30. We'll have a little food and refreshment, then Lucky D's and mine band will play a few tunes. We're a small group so it shouldn't attract HB PD.

I'm holding on the 50 passenger bus. I ain't going for the 100 passenger bus next!

Yorktown is about 2.5 miles north of PCH and about 4 or 5 miles South of the 405.

Alooooooohaaaaaa!

laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 11:20 am   Permalink

Hey, I'm a barfer too! If I go eat at Tuna Town then throw-up, will it be "real" sushi? So the pot luck is at Bongs after the crawl? Yea!

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 11:43 am   Permalink

I don't care where you guys hurl as long as it's not near me!

Bong, mahalo for getting the bigger bus. We hold at 50! Also, please add these names back to your list on page 3 (Kimiyo, Seema, Mad Mark).

We will also need confirmations of all the new additions that are in for sure.

I will make changes to the opening page to reflect the 4:30 start time.

Okay, back to work!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 12:57 pm   Permalink

Looking foward to this since I missed the SF crawl. PolyPop and the fellas even called me while up north. I was in a wedding that got called off fri night, so I'm thinking "I can still make it!"But the wedding was back on and I was happy for the bride and groom.IT'S ON!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 12:58 pm   Permalink

That's what I love about you guys.... the camraderie (sp?).

I can't promise about the HB police. I thought you wanted me to play outta the Marshall stack and really rock the hula!

Just to let you know Bong, I'd like to add my buddy the Chef, his chick, and Lapu's chick. They are absolutely for sure. No flaking out.

Laney, that is disgusting.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 2:06 pm   Permalink

Laney

It's OK girl, it helps the grass grown greener. Go right ahead and get it up!

See ya there

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 8:17 pm   Permalink

Alohas,
We actually have many of H.B.'s finest that are regulars at the store. A few of them where at the "Gathering" last summer and loved it. Just one thing. Can you all park on the street or behind Wallgreens next door? Cool. (very limited spaces in the Boo parking lot). Looking forward to seeing everyone and fighting you all for a space at each bar we visit! What are you wearing?

712 Yorktown Ave. #20
Huntington Beach, Ca. 92648
Store Hours- Sat. 10-Sunset(ish)
Sun. 11-4ish
Other Hours by appointment 714 960-1860

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 9:48 pm   Permalink

A Ramones t-shirt. Under a Tiki shirt of course!

Ben & Bong,

Going into "Tribal Council" for about 10 days so I'll be incommunicato for a while. You have my work info so if you need something you can contact me there.

Arty

thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 11:20 pm   Permalink

OK I'll come back if I can barf on your front porch.

Hey Are we still potlucking it?

I still have that cute little pouty face.

I wanted to bring Mr. and Mrs. Philips I met them at a medical supply store and they seem real nice. They have a dog named goonter, he can count to 20.
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-11 11:20 pm   Permalink

OK I'll come back if I can barf on your front porch.

Hey Are we still potlucking it?

I still have that cute little pouty face.

I wanted to bring Mr. and Mrs. Philips I met them at a medical supply store and they seem real nice. They have a dog named goonter, he can count to 20.
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-03-12 08:47 am   Permalink

Baxdog & others,

We're still having a pot luck at Ben's store.

Bring any libations you may want and consume them discreetly. I'll be making some drinks, but I was planning on 20 or 30 people, more than that is catering material.

Fun ahead!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation