FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Orange County Tiki Crawl 3/29/03
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Orange County Tiki Crawl 3/29/03
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-12 11:21 am   Permalink

Maybe we can come up with some kinda list as to what people want to bring. I don't think anybody wants Bong or Ben shelling out a a bunch of money for booze and food. I'll start; 1 bottle of Whaler's rum. Okay, next...?

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-12 3:07 pm   Permalink

1/2 Gallon of Bacardi, Hot appetizer.
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-03-12 5:23 pm   Permalink

Hey Al,

That sound like the Al and Shelly Weak Ass Drink (AASWAD) Modification System (version 4.204472959).

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-12 10:31 pm   Permalink

Aloha,
Cool, looks like we are set for a bon voyage' party.
Plates, forks, cups, napkins and tons of ice will be waiting....no worries.
All you Rum Runners need to let me know about the mixes you'd like to stir around, and we'll stock.
Bus=Blast!
Mahalo,
Mrs. Bamboo
Bax...please bring Mr. and Mrs. Philips, they sound so nice and maybe they'll dance for us too.

View Profile of Mrs. B Send a personal message to Mrs. B      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-03-13 09:11 am   Permalink

Mrs B,

I'm gonna make about 3 gallons of Lapu Lapu which is a hell of a lot easier than Mai Tai's and they kick ass and taste great!

Need:

Orange Juice
Sweet & Sour Mix
Trader Vics Passion Fruit Syrup (can get at that liquor warehouse on the South East corner of Adams and Magnolia)

Ahhh, a hang over to remember!

stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-13 11:21 am   Permalink

Li's egg rolls will be forthcoming.

Now back to Tribal Council!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-13 10:24 pm   Permalink

We'll bring some OJ(not Simpson) and some snacks. How many gallons, 3+?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-14 08:14 am   Permalink

I haven't figured it out yet, but I'll bring something as well. Gotta think of something that will come up smoothly and easily...

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-14 11:37 am   Permalink

So it looks like there is a good chance that myself and a few friend will be making it to the first leg of the crawl. Is there any kind of map availabe with a list of the all the stops? The bus sounds fun but a little rich for my blood. I 'll bring a case of water to the party. Yeah, I know not very festive, but put it in a tiki mug and no one will be the wiser. You will thank me later for this contribution.
Chongolio

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-14 6:21 pm   Permalink

Sheeez this post is giant & I missed it! Is there still any room left over on the bus? If so, I'll be there - I'll bring a couple of pounds of terriyaki/pineapple shrimp!

http://www.tikifarm.com

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather on 2003-03-14 18:21 ]

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather on 2003-03-14 18:26 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-03-14 6:56 pm   Permalink

Holden,

The bus holds 50 and I'm gonna put your name on it.

PLEASE NOTE ALL - the list for whose gonna go is on page 3. (Holden, I'm dragging along Mr. KC 'Beachdude Inc' Heylin whether he wants to or not!).

Chikitiki, yeah bruddah, 2 or 3 gallons of OJ (not Simpson) are good to go!

SPECIAL NOTE - Me and Lucky Designs little band are practicing hard, but please provide standing ovations for every song or we'll be crushed and probably be serial murderers in a couple of years, so you'll probably want to stay on our good sides!

Anywho, my privates tingle at the thought of this tiki adventure, so - 1, 2 3, TIKI fo you an me!

Aloha and Mahalo from your personal psycho Tiki pal - BONGO!

twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-15 5:03 pm   Permalink

see y'all at sams!

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-03-18 09:07 am   Permalink

Hey All!

Sven has accepted Al and mine's offer to be this OC Tiki Crawl's (trumpets please) 'GUEST OF HONOR'.

Let's take care of our man and his wahine as he will be leaving for the Old Country on April 20 and wont be back to the Nude ... er, New World until July 20!

We will shower him with drinks, gifts, and tax-deductable donations fitting our distinguished friend, as we tool our way up and down Pacific Coast Highway with the CHP in hot pursuit!

This should be a real tiki-riffic time!

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - Hau'oli La Tiki!

PolyPop, I've adopted your kids!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2003-03-18 09:09 ]

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-18 9:12 pm   Permalink

If anyone needs to sit during "Happy Hour", bring a chair. We just sold all our bar stools. The 2 left are museum pieces (Whitco's) and will be on display only(on top the bar)! Stand for "Happy Hour" and Sit on the Bus!!! (or the floor!) (we'll vacume!)(sorry, rough day! blahhhhhhh!) (you ever have one of those days where everything goes wrong?)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-20 11:47 pm   Permalink

Mrs S. & I are in there. We'll bring rum & mix. Probably crash at one of the local motels there and drive on back to San Diego the next day. Maybe hit brunch on the way too...whateva.

[ This Message was edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2003-03-20 23:51 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2003-03-20 23:58 ]

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation