FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Orange County Tiki Crawl 3/29/03
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Orange County Tiki Crawl 3/29/03
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-21 08:09 am   Permalink

Bong, so how are we doing this? Is it pay as you board or do you want the $$$ first?

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-03-21 10:18 am   Permalink

I've paid for the bus. It's $500 after tax and gratituity etc. So will divide the number of people by $500.

Please note I'm rounding up the the next $5.

Also, $500 just covers us till 11:30. If we want it longer it's $75/hour.

Also, please keep the bus clean (Baxdog) as it's $200 bucks to clean it. Bong would be one pissed-off son-of-a-bitch (sorry mom)if I had to pay that.

Also, I keep the list of those going updated on page 3 of this thread. If you're not going and you're on it, let me know please. If you wanna go, and there's stll seats available, let me know and I'll add your bad self.

Until then, Aloha and may Ku bless you!

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - Hau'oli La Tiki!

PolyPop, I've adopted your kids!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2003-03-21 10:21 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ms tiki-madness

Posted: 2003-03-21 1:57 pm   Permalink

count us in for 3.

View Profile of ms tiki-madness Send a personal message to ms tiki-madness  Email ms tiki-madness Goto the website of ms tiki-madness     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-21 9:28 pm   Permalink

Oh Bong, I think you forgot my wifey?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-22 4:02 pm   Permalink

ALOHAS!

I'm finally finished with Tribal Council after a gruelling 10 days.

Looks like we've created a MONSTER here! T-shirts too? Amazing!

With Mrs. Chiki and one more addition that came to me straight from hanford_lemoore, we've reached the 50 person capacity on the Tiki Bus.

Bong, please add the last two names:

49. Mrs. Chiki Tiki
50. Luna

"The tribe has spoken."

Looking forward to seeing you all next weekend!

Arty

Peace, Love & Tiki!

[ This Message was edited by: stentiki on 2003-03-22 16:02 ]

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-24 9:30 pm   Permalink

I'm scared!!! Can we meet back at Bongs?

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-24 10:46 pm   Permalink

SWJoey - there is a motel right across the street from Bamboo Ben's. Al and Shelley are staying there!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-24 11:54 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2003-03-25 00:01 ]

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-24 11:59 pm   Permalink

That sounds great! I'll check it out.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-25 4:49 pm   Permalink

Party at Bamboo Ben's! Woo hoo!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-25 10:29 pm   Permalink

I just got done putting flyers up all over Newport, this is going to be fun!
Thanks BenBong
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-26 06:55 am   Permalink

Hey, thats cool, Bax! I just put up flyers all over North Long Beach myself... at pawn shops, liquor stores, etc... should be a great crowd at Ben's!!

[ This Message was edited by: traderpup on 2003-03-26 10:04 ]

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-26 07:43 am   Permalink

How many flyers did you guys put up? Out here in the Inland Empire (909), I put up about 500. Dropped em off at the all the record stores, coffee shops, etc.

This Saturday should be WILD!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-26 10:06 am   Permalink

I handed them out all all the homeless shelters and day laborer locations.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-26 3:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-03-18 09:07, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Hey All!
Sven has accepted Al and mine's offer to be this OC Tiki Crawl's (trumpets please) 'GUEST OF HONOR'.

Let's take care of our man and his wahine as he will be leaving for the Old Country on April 20 and wont be back to the Nude ... er, New World until July 20!

We will shower him with drinks, gifts, and tax-deductable donations fitting our distinguished friend.

I am very honored by your generousness, gentlemen! Alas, for me to attend, you will have to forgive and bear with my monkish commitment of having gone on a FAST for a while, detoxing from too much alcohol (and not being able to close my Jeans for too long!) And since I am working the next day (yes,Sunday), I will not be tempted, for I need to be up early and clear headed.

But do not feel bad, I do not need liquor and greasy food, my friends, just your appreciation is food for my self....and maybe some iconic IMAGES, that is what I always crave and what feeds my soul, xeroxes of THE ISLANDER postcard, the Andres Bumatay nude, etc, as I mentioned previously.

Also, my lovely Naomi cannot close her Burbank shop before 5:00, so if we drive straight down from there to Ben's, we will still not make it much before 6:00 I am afraid, please forgive.

No later though, I don't want to run after the bus this time, I promise.

Gee, am I being difficult...it's all just because I want to be DIFFERENT!

[ This Message was edited by: bigbrotiki on 2003-03-26 15:32 ]

[ This Message was edited by: bigbrotiki on 2003-03-26 15:34 ]

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation