FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Orange County Tiki Crawl 3/29/03
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Orange County Tiki Crawl 3/29/03
tikifille
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-05 10:29 pm   Permalink

Bong-just for the personal edification....
19th amendment you want to drink but you can't PROHIBITION. 20th amendement- in 1920, yes the recent past, your grandma finally got her right to vote. 21st amendment--you want to drink and you can because you're 21. REPEAL OF PROHIBITION. 22-I don't know. and 23-- What is it?

[ This Message was edited by: tikifille on 2003-03-05 22:32 ]

View Profile of tikifille Send a personal message to tikifille      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-05 10:38 pm   Permalink

Bong, don't change nothing bro.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-05 11:09 pm   Permalink

Arty, it looks like my girfriend's parents are coming to town this weekend so you may have to check out Billy's on your own. I guess sometimes that's the way it's gotta be.

I still stand by Billy's being on the tour. Hopefully by the time of the tour it'll be warm enough to hang out on the outdoor patio.

We are definately going to need a bigger boat. We are well over the twenty person mark.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-05 11:14 pm   Permalink

OK Bong just shut your stupid fluff hole.
And be proud of the fact that you are in the fuckin ashole club, don't be scared to say it or type it.
Remember no kids aloud, you don't have to edit.
Speaking of kids, the other nite we had swim lessons in our pool, the gunny sacks worked so well I think that KuKui nut and myself will be on the bus and ready to party.

Hey is Trader Pup going? Has he been hangin with Lapu on vacation?

Sten don't even think of peeing in my territory Bong's leg is mine.

Does Laney eat shoe-she
I am bringinginginging some orange chicken

Hey bong I sold the sparklets bottle to the local day care for making Hi-C that 5 spot will come in handy

I think the boat is going to sink

Look for the union label

What time do we have to hang in that stew-ped garage

OH and buy the way I have all the spools I need, so stop tryinginginging so hard

Does POP have kids?
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-05 11:30 pm   Permalink

...and Bax comes off the top ropes with the flying meatgrinder. Very funny stuff, although the swim lesson thing is kind of disturbing.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-06 03:30 am   Permalink

Bong, way to tuck your tail between your legs. You just don't want me to come on that bus and kick your ass! I know you often speak from that other hole.

Actually, I can understand your not liking trendy restaurants (I often don't) but can't understand your putting something down until you've tried it. If you read this post it started as, let's go to Royal Hawaiian. I'd rather drive-thru than eat an over-priced dry steak (really tastes like shoe!) I also said that my friend, Cory (who some of you have met) is friends with the owners so we get treated very well there and uses a certain chef he's known for years. I have yet to have a bad time there, drinking or eating, and the RH is 0 for 1 with me.

I think chiki said it best
Quote:

On 2003-03-05 22:38, thechikitiki wrote:
Bong, don't change nothing bro.

Real English=change everything. Sorry, I'm more dominant than submissive. Bring it on-"water off a duck's back." Really, love you guys and I'm just a sweet delicate young lady, so don't f__k with me! Laney

[ This Message was edited by: laney on 2003-03-06 03:31 ]

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-06 08:45 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: stentiki on 2003-04-04 10:44 ]

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-03-06 11:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-03-06 03:30, laney wrote:
Bong, way to tuck your tail between your legs.
I'd rather drive-thru than eat an over-priced dry steak (really tastes like shoe!)

Sorry, I'm more dominant than submissive. Bring it on-"water off a duck's back." Really, love you guys and I'm just a sweet delicate young lady, so don't f__k with me! Laney

[ This Message was edited by: laney on 2003-03-06 03:31 ]

Laney, that wasn't my tail between my legs, but I can understand your confusion. So, when have you tasted shoe leather - do you do some boot licking with your dominatrix stuff? Actually, I only threw the invite out to you in order to fill the bus, but since we're full...

Anyway, Those going: I've reserved the bus. It holds 28 people so we have a few more to go as we currently have 21. The cost is $51/hour plus 20% gratuity and I reserved it for 4 hours, but we can extend it longer at the same rate; we'll divide the cost between all those going.

I've decided to order those kalbi ribs I had at the Kona Lanes Bowl, Arty's bringing those killer egg rolls from Li's, Baxdog's bring orangechicken, and I'll get some rice also.

Be at Bongs by at least 5:00pm but you can come earlier; the bus will be at my place at 6:30. We'll need time to eat, drink and suckface.

Baxdog, Madam Bong gave me a water dispenser for Christmas; I'll fill it up with Lapu Lapu.

Get ready to party like is 2099!

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - Hau'oli La Tiki!

PolyPop, your children have forgotten you!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2003-03-06 17:56 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2003-03-07 09:59 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2003-04-03 16:19 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-06 4:36 pm   Permalink

Aloha, Tribe!

I changed the name of the post to reflect the nature of this event and put together a tentative schedule on the first post. Here is the updated copy.

Join us for a wild ride on the Tiki Bus to the Royal Hawaiian, Laguna Beach; Billy's in Newport Beach; and Sam's Seafood in Surfside:

Saturday, March 29, 2003

The tentative schedule for this event is as follows:

5:00 PM - Meet at Tiki Bong's Hut for Pupus & Lapus
6:30 PM - Board the Tiki Fun Bus to Royal Hawaiian for Mai Tais and Lapus
8:30 PM - Billy's at the Beach
10:00 PM - Sam's Seafood
12:00 AM - Back to Bong's

Keep in mind that this schedule is TENTATIVE and subject to change depending on the bus. Just wanna give the Tiki Peeps an idea of what to expect for those riding and those that may want to join us at one of the stops.

That's all for now.

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-06 6:21 pm   Permalink

Hey! Where have I been????

Count Trustar & LittleSusan in on the bus. Even if I have to bungee my ass on to the top, I'll be there.

See you all then, if not before!

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-03-06 6:27 pm   Permalink

Hey Trustar,

Glad you and Susan can make it. It's been a while since we did the mega swill at Bahooka.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-03-06 6:33 pm   Permalink

Bong, Arty,

Please add my friend Christian to the list for the bus! Chris' presence has been crucial to many of my tiki parties when bongos or other impromptu instruments have been suddenly called for.

Bong, Lucky and he can all compare rock bands they've been in, and he's also a special-effects/mechanical props wizard in Hollywood, so if any of you have been wondering how to make your tikis walk and talk, he may have some good ideas.

And he is definitly not afraid of rum.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-06 6:35 pm   Permalink

TB

Been hanfing out in your neighborhood lately, looking for apartments/houses. Spent last Sunday looking and will prob make the tour again on Saturday. We could be new "neighbors from hell!". We're heading to the new Hyatt in HB that with my brother, who did the designing in the resturant there. Maybe you and Debbie can join us. E-mail me
trustar8@yahoo.com

Tiki ciao , what all growing tikis eat.

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LapuRocker
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-03-06 7:36 pm   Permalink

OK, Am I still considered a Tight-Wad If *I HAVE NO MONEY* It's not that I choose not to spend it.....when I have it I'm smokin' C-Notes. But I'm poor. And work is for people who don't surf. Sorry, I'm trying to put myself through gradschool. Lucky you sucky.

View Profile of LapuRocker Send a personal message to LapuRocker  Email LapuRocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-06 9:32 pm   Permalink

Hey Trustar, you sob, where have you been? I was wondering what the hell happened to you? Anyways, Other MIA's are CC Rider and Anne, how can they just disappear? I guess I kinda miss Anne's BROTHER. Remember him, what a riot! Now the real reason for this post. I was delivering tiki stuff in south OC this morning and something told me to stop and check out the tikis at the Royal H. Low and behold the tiki carver that did the new tikis was there. TMALSS, had a good talk anI let him know about our outing there this month. He is gonna be there . It turns out he is he same guy that was doing work up in malibu and is making his way to SD. Nice guy (Zachary)and he's got site, www.zaroga.com

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation