FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hukilau 2008 Images Here!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Hukilau 2008 Images Here!!
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-06-19 10:45 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday Tiki Diablo!!

What a great weekend!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-19 11:29 pm   Permalink

My photos do not reflect my trip in many ways. I've tried to include some that are not already represented but I don't have any of The Intoxicating Nell fr NYC, or Veronica (NYC) and friends, or pix of me and Marina?

All Wright!

King Kuku

a car at Bahia Cabana w Forbidden Island sticker!?!

Lake Surfer makes a Sale (this pun's for you Smiley)

Mr Smiley and friends

I spent all my $$ at the Mai Kai

praying at the church of Kai

Tristan n kern

Vern n Bananas Flambe

Jean, Dave's GF, Dave Levy, Swanky

Mount Tiki

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-19 11:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-19 16:06, Haole'akamai wrote:
Ooooh, Mommy like!! - did this one get purchased? Who's the artist?

The artist is Dave Wong of SF
He did the cover for my book Tiki Art Now volume 3

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe V.
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-06-20 1:08 pm   Permalink

The photos are great! Thanks for posting 'em. Hukilau was a blast!! Best one yet? I think so. So many good people all in the same place at the same time. Way too many to get into names, but it was real cool to see everyone and meet a bunch of new folks. Great having the CA brethren and sistren? in the east. Yo Ruzic, that's sophistication. (I hope you're joking) I think there was an imposter passing himself off as flounder to the out of towners 'cause I didn't see him once....

Thanks to everyone who worked to put this together.

Damn, wish I was making it to the Oasis.....

[ This Message was edited by: Joe V. 2008-06-20 13:09 ]

View Profile of Joe V. Send a personal message to Joe V.  Email Joe V. Goto the website of Joe V.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 1:59 pm   Permalink

Great pics , keep em coming. Nothin to see here in Cow Hampshire

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 2:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Mount Tiki

..never mind the tiki...mount the girlies!!! yowza!!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 3:56 pm   Permalink

More pics! Not sure if these are Thursday or Friday. . . the pics kinda blend together. . . like the whole weekend. . .

Beach Bum Berry,Atomikitty and Kiliki (and tiki and coconut monkey). King Kukulele grills Beach Bum Berry.

Friday night party people

Diablo,Bosko and Lovely Ladies. Bosko and some drag queen.

Diablo and Little Lost Tiki all smiles. The infamous Joe Cotton and our savior Pia from the Mai Kai.

Yeah, I was seeing like that too. . . Suzanne trips the light tikitastic.

Damn that monkey!~He was drinking my rum all night! Deniro made an apperence hawking his new TikiYaki mug.

The FOM Mixmasters at work~Thanks guys!

Me and Marie. . . and her amazing tattoo!

Kiliki CANNONBALL!!!!

Senior Squid. . . and his band of borracho muchachos

[ This Message was edited by: atomikitty 2008-06-26 00:29 ]

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 4:06 pm   Permalink

Ha! Very funny Tipsy!
That's my big blue ass with the lovely and charming Brittany~anyone know her name on TC?
She and her man were super awesome and I would love to stay in touch with them.

[ This Message was edited by: atomikitty 2008-06-20 16:08 ]

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Quince_at_Dannys
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 4:57 pm   Permalink

RE: Kiliki Cannonball!!!

Dude! Did she do it? I was pretty out of it at that point so I don't know if she made "the leap," so to speak.

Pretty fricken amazing Hukilau, and Friday was insane. All the bands were awesome, and then when everyone jumped in the pool and the Intoxicators were on, I gotta say that was the perfect sound and the perfect setting for that particular moment. Moving the Friday show to the Bahia Cabana is one of the best "happy accidents" of the weekend, IMHO.

[ This Message was edited by: Quince_at_Dannys 2008-06-20 16:58 ]

View Profile of Quince_at_Dannys Send a personal message to Quince_at_Dannys      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 5:23 pm   Permalink

Atomikitty! Great photos! I also checked your website out...LOVE IT! Soooo, how come you're not posting some of that beautiful work in the "creating tiki" section? (LOVE the House of Bamboo!)

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-20 6:53 pm   Permalink

Thank you Christie for another great Hukilau. Great photos everyone. Tony made me laugh harder than I have in years after his explanation of the "Blue Dolphin" Thanks. I wish I could have hung out later than I did as I saw a lot of friends, but did mot get a chance to spend much time with them.

I was sad after Mrs, Fury left, but she finally got to see the Mai Kai and her joy is evident.....

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 7:08 pm   Permalink

Thanks so much Surfintiki!

To answer your question as to why I haven't posted more of my art stuff in the tiki marketplace . . . .on word. . . laziness.

I promise to do something about that soon, and you will be the first to know.

Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 8:47 pm   Permalink

Kickin' it off right on Friday night-or was it Thursday. Sorry for the single post--I have more pix but will have to re-edit to remove the white areas on the sides.

[ This Message was edited by: howland 2008-06-21 08:55 ]

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bohemiann
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-20 8:47 pm   Permalink

Aloha All! I am posting all of the pictures I took on
http://go11media.smugmug.com

Mahalo nui loa! to all who supported us by posing for a Greenscene or MaiKai Portrait.
We appreciate you and hope you are happy with your picture and it reminds you often of good Hukilau times.
An added benefit for us is to get to meet all of you through this fun activity.
All of the images on SmugMug are yours to download, Aloha Kakou!
All proceeds from prints you might buy go towards my MaiKai tab! seriously.
I ended up with about 10 gigs of images so please be patient as I finish processing & posting them.

WooHoo! post production rocks! I have just now started editing down the images from Saturday night at the MaiKai. Only 534 images NOT including the portrait shots. After all these images are edited, corrected & uploaded and all of the promises and obligations fulfilled, I am driving over to the MaiKai and sitting in the back corner of the Molakia for a few days. Sorta like this

I can't resist posting a few of my favorites;

AllSwim

We found this guy on the bottom of the pool.

And we suspect this guy had something to do with it! Very suspicious.......

Tidal Wave!!!!

VooDoo Tiki Tiquila! This stuff was good! Very Good! Dangerous Good! Thanks for the samples guys, the urge just to hang out and drink them till you ran me off was overwhelming. My bar will now be incomplete without it.

I'll post some more fun ones as I edit through Saturday.

View Profile of Bohemiann Send a personal message to Bohemiann  Email Bohemiann     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-21 09:40 am   Permalink

(With due credit to Bohemiann for the great photo as always) I just want to be forthright with my intentions and let Hanford know that this doesn't "mean" anything "that way".

[ This Message was edited by: Basement Kahuna 2008-06-21 09:42 ]

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation