FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKI FREAKout Art show @ Closing Reception this Saturday 8/9 7p.m. til Midnight
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
TIKI FREAKout Art show @ Closing Reception this Saturday 8/9 7p.m. til Midnight
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-16 06:36 am   Permalink

TikiFreaks,
The Light Gallery in Costa Mesa,Ca will be having a Tiki Art show starting July 19th. This Show will feature some of the names that make Tiki so Freaky in the California area. As artist are confirmed we will be adding information to this link. Please keep your calenders open for what should shape up to
be one Hum-Dinger of a time.

The Light Gallery will also have a Black Light section for any of the artist who want to get extra FREAKY!!!!!!

Keep that Freak flag flying,

Wildsville Man

@ Light Gallery440 e.17th stcosta mesa 92627www.thelightgalleries.comwww.myspace.com/thelightgallery

wildsville man

Rory Snyder (A.K.A. Wildsville-man)

[ This Message was edited by: wildsville man 2008-07-22 01:04 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2008-08-08 11:15 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-16 08:30 am   Permalink

Wildsville man and Mr. Borts teaming up to pull off a show?

Guess I have to buy another bullwhip!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-16 11:02 am   Permalink

First I catch you slow dancing with Doug,then you are talking bullwhip.
You better not show up in a ballgag and thong,that would probably scar me for life.

http://tiki-caliente.com/Blog/

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-16 3:02 pm   Permalink

Just confirmed For the TIKI FREAKout show and first timer to the Light Gallery is..................

SAM GAMBINO

Sam Gambino has been asked to be a permanent part of history by allot of establishments by making original works that will be used to promote an event, or to be displayed in the establishment itself.

When I thought of making something to commemorate "the Cellar" he was the first person I thought of.

If you don't know SAM,you don't know Jack!!!!!!!!!! DIG?

http://www.samgambino.com/

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-16 4:23 pm   Permalink

who's Jack?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-16 4:37 pm   Permalink

WooHoo!! Marked it on my calendar. Wildsville: Will you actually be leaving P.S. to make an appearance in the O.C.??

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2008-06-16 16:40 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-17 09:07 am   Permalink

Peep's of the FREAKout,
We are looking to make this an art show to remember. Another Hot or would you say "Caliente" artist that will be at the Gallery will be TikiRay...Ray will be bringing a new 6 foot tall tiki that he is now finishing up.

Ray, best known for his smile and personality, is also known for being the carver of this fine piece of art.

I look forward to seeing you Ray. P.S. bring my Sunglasses

Kinny, If you don't know Jack, you must not know Sinatra's favorite drink.

WooHoo, I think of you every time I see a Washington Mutual billboard....WOOOOOOHOOOOO

Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-17 10:52 am   Permalink

While we're talking about the Light Gallery is there anyway to get off of their email list. They got my email from Little Lost Tiki's email list and I know I've only asked 4 times to be removed but maybe asking here will help.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-17 12:42 pm   Permalink

Just added to TIKI FREAKout and first timer to "THE LIGHT GALLERY" is the master of Freaky and sometimes TIKI.........DAVID CALVER who will be doing some original tiki art just for this show.

David has been seen in some of the best gallery's in the U.S. and is scheduled for 2 solo shows already in 09.

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-17 3:51 pm   Permalink

Rory , are you hitting on me ???

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-17 5:21 pm   Permalink

I guess I haven't mastered sarcasm in written form as of yet Ray. I'm more of a talker then a writer, if you couldn't guess that.

a RARE smile from Ray

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-17 6:31 pm   Permalink

All I remember of that pic is you trying to talk us out of our clothes . Whats up with that? Im posting a teaser pic of my new tiki.

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-06-17 7:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-17 18:31, TIKI-RAY wrote:

Where's the tongue??? WooHooo!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-17 8:12 pm   Permalink

Ray,
I was trying to talk to you about putting more cloths on. The wrong person has there top off in that photo.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR CLOTHS ON RAY!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!

Hears me after putting a little cream in your coffee

wildsville man

Rory Snyder (A.K.A. Wildsville-man)

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2008-06-17 20:48 ]

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 12:26 pm   Permalink

talked to Wildsvilleman and I'm in!
here's a sneak peek of a piece for the show...

FREAKOUT!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation