FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKI FREAKout Art show @ Closing Reception this Saturday 8/9 7p.m. til Midnight
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
TIKI FREAKout Art show @ Closing Reception this Saturday 8/9 7p.m. til Midnight
otikiniko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-18 3:58 pm   Permalink

The pictures look FREAKin' awesome!

..as promised a little teaser... here's the "zombified" version of my Don stencil
**Don's "zombie skin" and cocktail glow in blacklight**

I severely wish I could be there for the opening... raise a Mai Tai in my honor will ya'

View Profile of otikiniko Send a personal message to otikiniko  Email otikiniko Goto the website of otikiniko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-18 4:49 pm   Permalink

I just did a photoshoot for tiki mag and the pics came in . In the pic is my Marquesan Cannibal tiki complete with the severed head on a spear of the person Ive been commisioned to carve for . This will also be at the show . I hope you come and enjoy ALL the artists work . We create for you .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-18 9:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-18 16:49, TIKI-RAY wrote:
I just did a photoshoot for tiki mag and the pics came in . In the pic is my Marquesan Cannibal tiki complete with the severed head on a spear of the person Ive been commisioned to carve for . This will also be at the show . I hope you come and enjoy ALL the artists work . We create for you .

Ray,

AWESOME!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 06:16 am   Permalink

todays the big day streaking freaks! cant wait for the pics. of the art!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 09:09 am   Permalink

I'm getting ready to hit the road from Palm Springs to the O.C. in about an hour. I look forward to seeing a lot of my friends tonight at the show and I know you will all enjoy yourselves. This show will feed your Eye's/Minds and Ear's.

We have SpeakyTiki's by Tiki Rick (Speakers build in a Tiki)that come in many styles with lights that move with the music.............These things ROCK!!!!! I cranked them and had No shaking or breakup!!

Skinny Dog will be showing Tiki that you can show of on your Body's

And all the Artist will be showing you one-or-a-kind ORIGINALS!!!

Come down and say hello!!!!!!!

NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT?????????

AND PLEASE,BRING A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
otikiniko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 10:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-19 09:09, Wildsville man wrote:
AND PLEASE,BRING A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!

DITTO ...and your 3D Glasses! (red/blue "old school")

...seriously!

View Profile of otikiniko Send a personal message to otikiniko  Email otikiniko Goto the website of otikiniko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 1:16 pm   Permalink

YAY!
COUNTDOWN: 6 EARTH HOURS>>>>>

If i were you I'd be.....
going to Bamboo Ben's shop this afternoon and finding some treats for the hut....
then cruising down to Kona's on PCH for a drink and some dinner....
then hitting the Tiki Freakout in Costa Mesa that night...
That's what i would do if i were you....
just a thought....

SEE Y'ALL TOONITE!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 1:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-19 13:16, little lost tiki wrote:
YAY!
COUNTDOWN: 6 EARTH HOURS>>>>>

If i were you I'd be.....
going to Bamboo Ben's shop this afternoon and finding some treats for the hut....
then cruising down to Kona's on PCH for a drink and some dinner....
then hitting the Tiki Freakout in Costa Mesa that night...
That's what i would do if i were you....
just a thought....

SEE Y'ALL TOONITE!

Quit posting and go paint 12 more pieces for the show. You have at least 5 hours. Do it Doodles!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 2:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-19 09:09, Wildsville man wrote:
NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT?????????

I'm confused again?? Will you and Shag be there?? I heard you and him are really tight!! And will there be any FUN being passed around?? And will the FUN be as free as always?? Cause I only have a few bucks to put towards any FUN.

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 2:46 pm   Permalink

this event will be "FUN" not FUN...
and it's free!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 4:02 pm   Permalink

Free-fun, or fun-free?

Either way, we'll be there!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-19 4:55 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! It's finally July 19th

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-19 6:32 pm   Permalink

what are the hours?

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-20 11:50 am   Permalink

Hope you guys had fun, while I was sputtering out on the freeway getting there...

I left L.A. from a friend's with plenty of time to get there, sat in traffic for most of the way, and the allmighty veg car started sputtering. I had rushed the filtering of my vegetable oil and put in some bad oil. (My 82 Mercedes Wagon runs on recycled vegetable oil.) I barely made it to a gas station off the freeway. I was quite bummed to miss this opening because I was going to meet a lot of you great artists I haven't met yet. With a little magic, I was able to get the filter cleaned, but I had a car load of friends who I didn't want to strand, and it was getting late already.

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-20 12:00 pm   Permalink

c'mon tikitony! don't you think it's time to admit that we're both stuck in that crazy mirror prison from Superman 2? Damn, this place is flat!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation