FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKI FREAKout Art show @ Closing Reception this Saturday 8/9 7p.m. til Midnight
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
TIKI FREAKout Art show @ Closing Reception this Saturday 8/9 7p.m. til Midnight
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-08 12:23 pm   Permalink

yahooo...great looking stuff kids! Kinny, that new one is boggling my mind. i need to go have a nap. but where the HAIL is the new flyer you slacker?!?!?!

well i posted this in my craft topic, but here again is "forgotten tiki" my little driftwood wall-hanger.

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 12:24 pm   Permalink

Your chisel is the shizzle!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 1:38 pm   Permalink

Big toe tHE fORGOTTEN tIKI my favorite!!!!!! i WANT THAT. COOOOOOOLLLLLL!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 3:49 pm   Permalink

SMOKIN HOT MR. TOE!! I can't wait to see him in person.

This show of cutting edge tiki art is going to slice freaky deep...

Run, walk, drive, bike, skate, fly...do whatever it takes to get to the Light Gallery on the 19th!

Be there, or be nowhere...

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robb Hamel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 4:13 pm   Permalink

Big Toe: I love Forgotten Tiki, I'm a sucker for weathering and yours is hankerin' for a spankerin'

All this stuff looks great! This show is gonna SCREAM!

View Profile of Robb Hamel Send a personal message to Robb Hamel  Goto the website of Robb Hamel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-08 11:24 pm   Permalink

Ahem....
is there an official poster/flyer for this event, that I can use to post on sg101 for this event?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ETseven
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-09 02:05 am   Permalink

Yaoow! Things are coming along nicely for the show, the pics I've seen of the art are tickling my brains..

One thing I always enjoy is just sitting kicking back on the couches at the end of the night after one of our artshows and zoning out on a Ruzic painting.The thing I love about Kinny's paintings is there's something new you notice every time you stare at it, and feel the different flows of the rising tide.

And of course no Tiki bar or collection is complete without a Bigtoe piece these days!

which leaves me wondering what the other 1/3 of the 3 Kings, Mr.Clysdalle has been up to? He's been awfully quiet these days, We're eagerly awaiting to see what he has in store for us! Or might it possibly be he's in hiding from LLT photchopping his picture and putting it on a midget tiki body?

Oh yeah BTD, LLT is busy working on the "officially authorized & sanctioned"
Light Gallery endorsed FREAKout flyer still and it should be arriving in the next few days. In the meantime pic your favorite one of the many avail and do some Tiki evangelism bruddah! everyone's help is appreciated in spreading the word, so feel free to repost show details all over your blogs and fav social networks. Maybe we should run a contest for Freakiest TIKI Freakout flyer? I will see if I can come up with some prizes if you guys like the idea and are interested in coming up with some new ones of your own?

*warning* I've recieved reports of some "unauthorized" flyers already in circulation.

One of these fell into LLT's hands, and unfortunately turned his hair purple.

Use caution if one of these "unofficial flyers" should come your way!

View Profile of ETseven Send a personal message to ETseven  Goto the website of ETseven     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 09:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-09 02:05, ETseven wrote:
Oh yeah BTD, LLT is busy working on the "officially authorized & sanctioned"
Light Gallery endorsed FREAKout flyer still and it should be arriving in the next few days. In the meantime pic your favorite one of the many avail and do some Tiki evangelism bruddah!

YEAH!
Why don't all y'all get up OFF yer LAZY Azzes and pick up the slack in the meantime?
More Photoshop flyers! the Freakier,the Better!
Here's some freaky pics to help start you off!

NOW GIT TO CRACKIN!
G'WAN! GIT!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-09 09:12 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2008-07-09 09:04, little lost tiki wrote:
Quote:

There's a reason to be embarrassed about having ever played rock n roll.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 09:21 am   Permalink

Is that you Jim?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2008-07-09 09:23 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-09 9:25 pm   Permalink

Just added to the freakout is the one and only....................

tIkI tOnY

Now can you Freak that?

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-07-10 09:00 am   Permalink

yahoooo. stoked to have Tiki Tony joining us!

TT, hope u can make it to da opening!

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 4:15 pm   Permalink

Phew!
Didn't put the date on it, but it's practically done!
See if you can find most of the artists involved...
i may add more folks next week!

Have Fun!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 4:39 pm   Permalink

Wow, the flier is busier than a Lost Tiki painting. I see a special Little Kitty. Nice

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-10 5:34 pm   Permalink

We need one of those outline photo's with the names of who is who. I know some of the faces but not the names.....I see Grog,myself,tiki Diablo and someone else looking like the guy's from reservoir dogs....
Can I be mister Orange?

Kenny,what can you do with this album?

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation